icetneo

Waiting for host / Session Lost / Lag and Desync since last patch

pls help i cant play dayzz more always say session lost then i jion server . 

i de- an reinstall this game always same problem 

I've seen this happen to a player in my group. Easy fix: delete the beclient.dll from your appdata local dayz folder. The reason why this works is it forces you to re-download beclient.dll and the service is reset after you've signed in to the server, and doesn't fail random pbo checksums when its reloaded. That's what's actually happening, he was getting kicked for completely random checksum fails, the beclient just seems to be parsing them incorrectly when the game session starts.

• Like 2

Hey!

My DayZ SA has been working fine since I bought it in December. However since the latest patch update (yesterday) I'm having issues connecting to servers. More often than not I simply get stuck on "waiting for host". Whenever I manage to log on and start playing on a server it works fine until I decide to topen my inventory, after I open my inventory I'm disconnected. I'm still on the server for a minute until "Session lost" shows up however I can't move around anything in my inventory, change items or in any way interact with the server.

Sometimes when logging on I get this message "Confirmation of Changes Cannot load material file dz\weapons\ammunition\data\9mm_25roundbox_damage.rvmat."

So my guess is that there is an issue with the "9mm_25roundbox" that causes my client to force disconnect for unkown reasons.

Hope the issue gets solved and I can get back to playing soon!

PS:
I did troubleshoot my Dayz files, manually update battle-eye and reinstall.

I searched the issue and it seems there are many players out there suffering the same issue as me after the patch although I can't be 100% sure they're also suffering from the 9mm_25roundbox issue.

I also get the ammo roundbox error message. But that has likely nothing to do with this issue, but is just a wrong path for a file in the code, it has been occurring for various items these last two or three patches.

• Like 2

A hotfix for the session lost issue is in the works.

• Like 4

A hotfix for the session lost issue is in the works.

anny word on when this hotfix will be implemented ?

anny word on when this hotfix will be implemented ?

No ETA.

• Like 4

Temp pinned - title edited.

L

• Like 2

Bing Bong! Another update:

Edited by w00kie

UH and where did you get this info?

Rocket's twitter...If you had trouble viewing it was because I was messing around in the editor trying to get the URL to show properly in the OP.  

This, once fixed, should also resolve most of the "failed to connect to host" and  "session lost" issues as well

Crossing my fingers for a hotfix today, so I can carry out shenanigans tonight and the weekend.

• Like 1