icetneo

Waiting for host / Session Lost / Lag and Desync since last patch

I seem to be having a similar problem, but just want to clarify. Are you guys crashing to desktop or just getting the infinite waiting for host message? I've had both on my end. Usually I can join a server and interact with my inventory, but about 20-30 seconds in it just gives me the standard "This program has encountered an error" message. Guess I'll know in the next couple days with the hotfix, but figured it was worth asking. I haven't be able to play a full minute without a crash of some sort. Also getting the 9mm ammo related message off and on.

Sometimes i hve the same or i wait 10 min for to see the server list (i have 100mb internet)

im getting an issue where I can play for a few minoutes then all of a sudden I can't swap or use any items or interract with the world bar running about (though my ping is listed as 17 to 20 on most servers).  Then it pops up the session lost and kicks me off.  No yellow or red chain up until that point, just a big boot up the arse and off the server.....

K.

im still getting this issue after the patch on my hardcore toon.  managed to play on reguler today.  getting the same issue there s well now also post hotfix.

ok i think i may have tracked down the issue. im running a full clean sweep intstall at the momoent,  2 hours for new download FU australian internet.

ok so i have been trying or hours to actually play. menu shows me running correct game version of 0.43.116.251.  all the servers on my list also show that.

but heres where im getting a problem.  when im joining a server, during the load in stage, game wil display a different Version number in the top left hand corner.  for me its 0.43.116.177.  that is shown for EVERY server i try to join during the server load up phase. and while i can eventually load into a server. i cannot use any item and seem to be heavily desynced even on lowping/no desync connections.  ran into the "invisible zombies" which is really me just not being where my screen says i am. followed by the session lost crash after a few mins.

il have the game redownloaded in a couple of hours and get back on if its sorted after that.

i did try game file validations on steam prior to uninstaling. also switching between experimental with a validation then back with a validation.  if anyone more knowledgable of the games back end is able to come up with a way to force a reinstall of the current stable version so a full game wipe isnt needed,  that would be great since it appears to be a client side issue and not a server one in this case.

Edited by KaidenOZ

well after a full game wipe and reinstall.  still appears to be happening.  game says its the correct version, but on loading a server getting an older version number during the load in screen. any thoughts?

Im getting the "Waiting for host" and nothing else, when finally I find a server I get in to, my charecter is a respawn... Happened 3 times now for me, also sometimes it takes 2-3 mins for the game to find any servers at all, but when clicking the "favorite" the servers pop up normaly, clicking back to "internet" and nothing...

Click any REGULAR server, join in just fine if I don't get the "Wait for host" forevermessage.jpg.

Load in, wait for desync.

Still waiting.

Session lost.

Repeat.

-----

Click hardcore server.

Load in.

Play just fine.

So obviously not my internet, or a specific server.

I do not like being stranded to hardcore when all my friends play regular.

i guess a stickied issue like this isnt important for those of us still unable to play a game. still cannot play the game because if this issue.

Myself as well, I still cannot connect to regular servers starting since the .43 patch date.

I also haven't been able to find a notice that they know what the issue is yet, so this may be a while..

Of course, I am not the all great searcher of the internet so they could very well be working on it.

• Like 1

Same. Crippling lag and de-sync still since the .43 patch, followed by client disconnects. The problem is amplified if near other people / players.

Edited by Dominionix

Still waiting on a comment saying they know there is an issue, they're twitter posts I've seen have been along the lines of "Everything is fine our patch on Saturday fixed everything"

I've seen this happen to a player in my group. Easy fix: delete the beclient.dll from your appdata local dayz folder. The reason why this works is it forces you to re-download beclient.dll and the service is reset after you've signed in to the server, and doesn't fail random pbo checksums when its reloaded. That's what's actually happening, he was getting kicked for completely random checksum fails, the beclient just seems to be parsing them incorrectly when the game session starts.

This worked for me today, i could play 1 minute per server before getting "session lost"... unplayable.

I renamed the file to BEClient_OLD.dll just to be sure, but a new one got created and the problems dissapeared instantly.

Thanks!

still not able to join. Sessions lost instantly as soon as i connect to a server... after reading this topic, is the conclution still that they are working on it? :/

Same here... Stuck at "wait for host", I already downloaded BEClient from the BE website, still doesn't work. In 100 attempts, I can only enter one

Still cannot join any regular server. Reinstalled twice, tried different BattlEye DLLs. 

Nothing seems to be making it work.

Massive desync, not able to interact at all. After 5 minutes session lost.

Can we please get some love from the devteam

Hello everyone ! Since the 0.32 patch i get session lost,and Sometimes i can't even see loot and people and its so weird . :huh:  ,Waiting for repair ! 

Hello everyone ! Since the 0.32 patch i get session lost,and Sometimes i can't even see loot and people and its so weird . :huh:  ,Waiting for repair ! 

Merging.

So im STILL getting that "comfirmation of changes" Session Lost error when trying to join any server! this has been going on for almost a week! havent they fixed this yett?! If they have, how do i fix it?!

I have problem with this every time when i try connect it say this

I tried updete battleye,reinstal game,turn off firewall and antivirus 

Please help me 

post-202250-0-23911200-1396366769_thumb.

iv had that problem aswell, but it was solved by just trying servers that there allready was people on. cant join server with 0 on. But after a while it wouldnt connect at all..