Meenos

How many have you killed and why ?

Within the 100s. Majority of the time, I join 40 player servers, go to Electrozavodsk, and go to war. It is ideal for me to get a good 40~ kills in a good 7-8 hrs, with a group of 3 I travel with. With that in mind, I also have roughly 300 hrs in the game, and kill anything I see. 

I stopped looting. I let the loot come to me and my mosin.

In my 16 hours of the standalone I've only killed two players.

The first kill was me wanting to test out my SKS, and so I camped out the hospital in Electro, and shot a fully geared up player who was carrying an m4.

My second kill was when I was a fresh spawn and another freshspawn came up to me wanting to have a punching match. I hit him four times and he died, so I'm guessing he was trying to respawn.

In my 100+ hours of the mod, I've probably killed less than 30 players. I tend to roam the map in areas less frequented by other players. I also only kill bandits, unless someone gets the jump on me and I kill them out of surprise. I do my best to avoid killing survivors, and I've never killed a fresh spawn.

And here comes one that will be both laughed at and gasped at....

150 hours of game play.... 0 kills.  I have died 3 times, 2 times from being shot and one from being axed, have only used around 20 rounds of ammo (all on Zeds)

• Like 2

Over 50 hours logged killed 12... useually because they don't listen when i tell em to turn away from me and drop the gun and sit down... Guess people need to turn up there VOIP... 

Killed - 1

Playtime - 16 hours

Why - I spawned near another bambi and asked if he wanted to tag along to Elektro to gear up a bit since we spawned near it. He knocked me unconscious and I woke up with no clothing. He wasn't far so I followed him, found an axe before he did, and the rest is history 

• Like 1

I haz killed 0 characters. Why?

It is so 1990 and too friggin mainstream.

Zero in roughly 100 hours played. I spend my time avoiding players, looting, and outfitting medics.

My greatest high so far was when I donated my entire set of gear (minus the fireman's axe). Donated meds, food, ammo, M4+acog to a respawning medic of TMW so he could get back to his ops sooner than later.

I put on his bambi clothes and trotted back into the woods to gear up with hopes to repeat the process.

• Like 1

About 60 hours

And probably about 8 kills all together.

3 asked me to kill them

2 were new spawns that randomly got in boxing matches with me as a new spawn

And 3 were due to paranoia/stress.

I was in elektro under constant sniper fire, dead bodies all over, m4 guys roaming the streets, and all I have is an axe. While running into a factory trying to take down a sniper I notice two guys with guns and melee weapons also running in. So I hide in a shed, close the doors and wait.

As the door opens a fire extinguisher guy walks in and I take a slice at him , and chase him outside... Eventually I'm running in circles as him and his axe buddy try to kill me but I win in the end, the third kill was a new spawn that got in the middle. Only one of them spoke and that was towards the end, just a " why won't you die!" Followed by a "damn black man always keepin the white man down" when he died( I use the black female model.)

I kind of felt bad, especially about the new spawn. If it happened again I'd probably try to talk or just surrendered and ran if they attacked... I mean most of their stuff was ruined anyway, and even though they both had mosins I doubt they were the ones trying to snipe me.

Edited by Phoenix777

Hours:

p7YoXnw.jpg

Peoples killed:

Reason:

I'm leet

maybe get out the house a little.

I lost count.

I am getting a strange feeling of deja vu with this thread....

The reasons change as much as the situation does; there is no one size fits every scenario-type answer.

The reasons I kill can vary from self defense to boredom....Most of the time boredom. ;p 

I don't keep track of how many people I have killed but I am sure I have killed 10 people at the most.

I prefer to break their legs and leave them crippled if possible.

Edited by OR3GONIZ3D
  • Like 1

60 hours into the SA, killed 5. Not the person looking for other people, but they seem to find me. 4 were self-defense, but there was also one I consider a preemptive strike, he had some good gear on and looked quite hostile and was heading in my direction, I was surely going to lose a wild west shootout so I picked him off at ~100 meters with the SKS. 2 of them were shot with the twin barrel shotgun in a single engagement. They sneaked up on me with an axe and a bat but I noticed them in time whilst I was looting a barn. Haven't been killed so far and not planning to by exposing myself too much.

Is a preemptive strike self-defense, whilst taking in mind that conversation might turn out neutral or even favourable?

Regular: 1

Giving out free food in Kamyshovo a new spawn attacked me with his fists and, in my panic, I put him down with 9 5.56 calibre bullets from my M4.

Hardcore: 1

Sat atop the small rise immediately NE of Elektro, on a bench admiring the sunset for 5 minutes after bumping into a couple of bandit hunters. A newly spawned woman runs at me and starts hacking at me with a knife, so my axe met her head.

Low kill count for 71 hours so far...

30 hours

3-4 kills

1 was a friend who couldnt get out of handcuffs, asked me to kill him

3 unconfirmed kills at an airfield, saw 3 snipers in the top of the air tower as me and my friend were providing overwatch for our team, all 3 went down but the bodies were never found.

I think my number of kills is about 5.
The latest was a KOS, which I didn't like. Felt like shit afterwards.
Rest of 'em were in self-defense.

240h played.

How many?

Lol.

A lot.

- I shot them because I told them to stop and they tried to get away.

- I shot them because they attacked me.

- I attacked them because they were shooting fresh spawns or bambies.

- I shot them in their face because they gave me 'the finger'......................

- I shoot them for fun or because they don't have anything, rarely

- I shot them because they were camping inside a building trying to catch people.

I think all up i have killed about 50 people and of them about 10 or so would be "innocent" in that i saw an opportunity and killed them even though most of the time i do not shoot on sight.

The other 40 have been coast "bandits"

However i must admit i am no Chuck Norris - i have probably been killed just as many times.

Not a single soul, excluding pre-Alpha testing. 

During my brief playtime, zero.

I play as a medic. If confronted I'd incapacitate, disarm, then apply first aid. I've not had to do that yet, though.

I dont really keep track of how many kills, but I got 430 Hours in game, and the only mission we got is to gear up and then go kill.

We are a group of 4-6 people, and we normally kills around 10-15 players pr. day.

Yesterday we got around 25 people killed in Electro. We are mostly focusing well geared people, just to stack up ammo. But of course, if its only fresh spawns around, we use them as target practice ;) 

The most fun part is to lay out a backback and a Mosin with Long Range as a bait in the street, cover the area with 5-6 people and then just wait for it! I think we managed to pile around 15 people once.

Probably got around 150+ kills on my own.

Edited by BestDayEver
  • Like 1

225, in 45 hours of DayZ SA gameplay. Bandits, freshspawns, women, children, the elderly, sick, wounded, dying...all slaughtered with a nice bullet to the prefrontal cortex. Made sure to strip them of all their belongings afterwards & use their bodies as land marks.

Why?

Lol XD

Personally killed 10-15 (non new spawns) in ~123 hours. I play with a group, usually 2-3 of us and I'm the "smart one". I tend to spot people and let the other guys deal with the situation hiow they'd like.

Most kills are Mike Tyson wannabe new spawns, a few were target practice (not something I really partake in anymore as my aim has increased).

My favourite was a 400 meter headshot at the NEAF. (I know most people can do this with their eyes shut, but I play very cautiously, try not to KoS and give people a chance).

On the other hand, I have died alot more than I've killed, usually due to dumb things like falling off places or ladders.

Edited by XUL92