Meenos

How many have you killed and why ?

Around 50-60 hours of gameplay, killed 1.

I was searching a military base for equipment for my M4. I checked all buildings but everything was fully looted already, I decide to check last barracks though to maybe find anything and the long way to that area wouldn't have been totally for nothing.

I suddenly hear someone drinking in the barracks next to me (most likely a server-hopper as I did not hear ANY footsteps before and just was in there 1 minute earlier),

I take a quick look to the barracks next to me and see/ hear him running around there and decide to sneak to the showers and sit in there to wait for what will happen, thinking he might leave for the next server as there really was nothing left and all doors were open, no Zeds around.

I hear footsteps running towards my position, he didn't even bother to walk slowly and didn't even have a weapon drawn. He charges into the shower fully geared with payday mask, mosin and axe on his backpack and stands right in front of me when I open the fire. I didn't even have time to communicate as it was less than a second between him entering the room and him standing right in front of me. I gotta admit I was panicing a bit.

I pump a full mag into him. He seemed pretty surprised that there was someone else on the military base and was dead before he could hold the mosin.

I somehow felt bad at first that I didn't try to communicate earlier, but I was not sure how many ppl would be around and did not want to give away my presence, I was hoping for him to leave or maybe not find me.

Checking his loot (which of course all was ruined) I could confirm he was a server-hopper: 1 canteen, 2 cans of food, 1 saline: rest was ammo for Mosin and M4 as well as some equip for the M4. Didn't feel bad anymore.

That was a fake.

How...Where do you play, what server, which part of the map...I have a problem of even seeing that many players in a week lol. granted, I don't play as much lately

I play on the south coast. A lot of the kills are from Elektro.