Meenos

How many have you killed and why ?

How many players have you killed (in about) doesnt have to be an exact number. 

How many hours have you played this game ?

If you have killed 10-100  then at least be in the correct 100s or 10s 

- Ive killed approximitly 20-25 players.

- (been playing 85 hours) 

Reasons:

- Thought they where bandits

- Because they have shot or attacked me first

- (because ive known they/he/her where/are bandits)

- To protect my safety

- For fun (rarely)

- To protect someone else

- had little or no gear and needed to gear up

people actually keep score and reasons why?

Zero.

Shit shot eh?

Edited by Martmital
  • Like 2

5-7 killed

-to gear up (1-2)

-protect myself and my group (2-3)

-asked me for fight (1) 

-makeing some experiences (1)   :P

117 hours played (I die at most time, or just travel...)

how many I killing? in SA around 35 - 40 :thumbsup: :ph34r:

why I killing? for increase own chance for survive, for free loot, for enjoy feeling of defeat human opponent and for pure fun :thumbsup:  :D

Edited by KoS

Stopped counting back in the mod, keeping a running kill count is pointless. People die, sometimes it's me, the world turns, worms gotta eat.

how many I killing? in SA around 35 - 40 :thumbsup:  :ph34r:

why I killing? for increase own chance for survive, for free loot, for enjoy feeling of defeat human opponent and for pure fun :thumbsup:  :D

(KoS)   ;)

• Like 1

Shit shot eh?

Yeah.....your intelligence runs deep in you.  I have no desire to shoot someone and I avoid as much contact as possible. Less contact less chance of someone such as yourself shooting me for reasons you believe are justified.   If I wanted to play a shoot'em up game....there's plenty out there to be had......no need to stuff a sock in my pants to call myself a man! ;)

• Like 7

278 hours in and I've killed maybe 10-15 players.  Majority were server hoppers while some were bandits with piss poor shots.  The others just came into my house when I said don't come into my house

• Like 1

150 hours, killed 3, all in self defense. I died in 2 of these encounters from wounds or friends of theirs.

• Like 1

See sig.. which needs to be updated to 17 players and 24 hours alive..

I play this way because its the point of the game and its fun. :)

• Like 1

Only 3 so far, as I tend to be friendly and play on mostly lower population servers.

One was a guy on the coast. We were both fresh spawns and he started a fist fight and lost.

Another was some well geared guy looting an airbase with his back to me. I walked intot the building to find him only a few feet away with his back to me. I didn't trust him not to shoot me if he turned around so I shot him before he got the chance to do the same to me.

The most recent was while I was looting a firestation (in Elektro I think). They got the drop on me, as I turned around to find somone sprinting towards me weilding a fire axe. I had a gun but was only holding my fireaxe at the time and didn't have time to get my gun before they got to me. So, we messed each other up with fire axes and I was bleeding out fast so I sprinted outside to put some distance between us so I could draw my magnum. When I turned around I found the axe murderer and a zombie chasing me, both only a few meters away. I dropped them both with the magnum only to bleed out right before I was able to bandage myself. At least my attacker didn't get my stuff.

2 so far in 94 hours.  The first asked me to because his legs were broken and neither one of us had morphine or sticks.  The second was a guy that shot me on sight, then tried to hunt me down and finish me off.  That didn't work out very well for him ;)

Also, this:

Yeah.....your intelligence runs deep in you.  I have no desire to shoot someone and I avoid as much contact as possible. Less contact less chance of someone such as yourself shooting me for reasons you believe are justified.   If I wanted to play a shoot'em up game....there's plenty out there to be had......no need to stuff a sock in my pants to call myself a man! ;)

Not sure if it is 5 or 6 and the reason that I've killed them is because they attacked me first.

3, 1 was self defense, the other 2 were server hoppers.

41 hours played...

Edited by Xenithon

225, in 45 hours of DayZ SA gameplay. Bandits, freshspawns, women, children, the elderly, sick, wounded, dying...all slaughtered with a nice bullet to the prefrontal cortex. Made sure to strip them of all their belongings afterwards & use their bodies as land marks.

Why?

lulz.jpg 

Edited by Snowball
  • Like 1

Probably around 150 , and reasons where to protect myself or my friends

• Like 1

Zero, but I have had VERY good luck as far as im concerned with player interactions.

90% or so were friendly... and the other 10% wasted me..

It happens.

I was just wondering...  I'm a shit shot too, it don't make us less manly!

Also, defending someones right to KoS does not make me a KoSer...

Edited by Martmital
  • Like 1

Somewhere between 30-40 kills. More if you count assists, but not sure if got the "kill shot" (usually group kills).

Usually kill for protection of the group. We dig into the trenches and let the bandits come to us. 

Played going on to 90 hours.

Killed around 5 or 6.

Mainly due to them being bandits, or holding up my brother while i went to the toilet, so i force fed him rotten fruit and disinfectant spray.

All in a DayZ work ;)

Edited by Jayz1331