pythonmsh

What civ style weapons would you like to see?

Depends on how you class civilian. I would opt for post-war military items that end up as surplus. We already see this with the Mosin and the SKS, but I would like to see the Makarov , TT33 for pistols, and maybe the PPSH as a viable submachine gun.

this lol:

ASG_zombie_killer_advanced.jpg

nah, just kidding lol, but i do want this:

FLARE_GUN.max_thumbnail1.jpgcbf0d7e3-b1f

a flare gun! this would be the most awesome thing ever!!!

• Like 3

Wtf is that attachment on the barrel?

its the, umm….  i don´t know.

I'd like the see the following added in:

- many more civilian handguns (maybe some Glocks, 1911s, a Peacemaker would be sweet with the cowboy hat)

- Model 70 hunting rifle

- Some pump action shotguns

- Compound bow

So if you can own it as a civilian...it's not a civilian weapon?!  The most common .22's I see as a civilian are ruger 10/22's they are in the game.  Now let me state something here there seems to be some SERIOUS .22 caliber fan boys here.  I'm not sure if your wrists are just limp or if you truly belief when shopping for a home defense weapon people pick a small caliber with little to no stopping power.  Keep the air rifles to the U.K.  Where I'm originally from in Texas, you go big or you go home...or with your .22 you go in a casket.  

I like how you tried to completely change what I said. Civilians can own military weapons, but the point is: Civilian ownership of a weapon does not make it 'suddenly' a civilian weapon. The term civilian weapon refers to weapons that are non-military, and usually semi-automatic. An M4 for instance is not a civilian weapon.

AR-15 Semi (Lootable in residential, while making the M4 only spawn in military), increase the variety in hunting rifles, but reduce the spawn rate of scopes. PU Scopes are too common, compared to the M4 Acog. Handguns should spawn at a much higher frequency, much higher than rifles/shotguns etc. Essentially you should be able to walk into any given town and find a pistol of some sort.

That being said PLEASE DO NOT ADD ANY MORE GUNS UNTIL THERE ARE ENOUGH ZOMBIES AND AMMO SPAWNS ARE REDUCED. There is too much... an unrealistic amount of KOS as it is without adding MORE guns.

Just because you can obtain one as a civilian does not make it a civilian weapon. Think before you post please.

actually it does, since they are produced with the intent to sell on the civilian market. the military uses assault rifles, not sporting rifles.

this lol:

ASG_zombie_killer_advanced.jpg

nah, just kidding lol, but i do want this:

FLARE_GUN.max_thumbnail1.jpgcbf0d7e3-b1f

a flare gun! this would be the most awesome thing ever!!!

That thing could be great for revealing enemy positions to the zeds > : D

Also, it took me a while to find the hole of the muzzle on that... Face hammer?

Edited by AntonioAJC

Fuck bayonets, I've got a hammer on my gun.

A 10mm pistol with extremely rare ammunition.  Maybe the Glock 20SF, or a Delta Elite from Colt.  Either way, it should be a powerhouse.

I have 2

1)The Rossi Circuit Judge- fires 45LC and or .410 shells

rossi-taurus-circuit-judge.jpg

2) Another Rossi, the Ranch Hand Mare's Leg- Available in .357, .45LC and I'm pretty sure 9mm

Rossi-Ranch-Hand.jpg

• Like 1

Tactical FACE HAMMER?

That is exactly what it is.. its hard to tell but there is a small opening for the rounds to come out of. They sell these as being able to penetrate a zombies head or perhaps a window/door prior to firing. So, yeah a type of bayo-hammer.

That thing could be great for revealing enemy positions to the zeds > : D

its a tactical face hammer 

I'm pretty sure from something I saw on /k/ this one time at band camp that the attachment there actually allows you to turn the rails of the gun into a [shitty] crossbow. Anyway, that might not be it, but it looks familiar.

Anyway, here's my suggestion. The-Osa-or-Wasp-gun-008.jpg

The muthafuckin' OSA Wasp. Shoot a bambi in the face with flares, rubber bullets or flashbangs with this potentially-fatal-if-misused gun! Far more of a civilian weapon than the Texans on here who genuinely think that an automatic or switch-fire anything counts as a "civilian gun". Also, is actually Eurasian.

• Like 2

p3yjOtU.png

I'd like to see Skorpion vz 61.

As semi-auto, it's in civilian category, well basically same can be said for SA vz.58 in tactical (semi) version.