Sign in to follow this  
valtsuh

change the crosshair

the crosshair what is in game right now is too accurate like with m4 is better to zoom in and aim with crosshair than m4´s normal scope. change the crosshair more larger one.

• Like 1

Get rid of the crossbar, we'll see the impact of Dickheads shooting at everyone.

Loosing crosshair isn't that bad idea at all, so yeah :)

I like the crosshair. I like how it replicates what would happen if I was running around with a shotgun for the first time in real life - there would always be a little grey dot when i aimed. Similarly, if I was to pick up an axe or fire extinguisher, there would be a little grey dot for me to aim better in real life. The game just replicates that. 

• Like 1

+1 on complete crosshair removal.

Remove it lol, its not even a crosshair, its just a dot, it just feels wrong tbh.

Only to be used for acquiring those hard to reach items that you so desperately need.

• Like 1

Yeah I thought it was the spray and pray dot, doesn't seem to work overly well for me fpv and aiming seems to get a much better result.

or a option to remove it?

it is pointless to make option to remove cuz then ppl think "it is unfair cuz someone uses the crosshair, i am using it too" and then everyone uses crosshair. unless you mean option to server.

I actually really like the dot , it helps when I'm trying to get items under beds or in hard to reach areas . Without the dot we would find ourselves tryin to center the screen a lot more often. No need to remove it considering everyone is 50/50 about this , just add an option to remove it when private hives come.

but c'mon guys there's better things to discuss , this white dot is completely ignorable haha at least for me.

Edit : and besides I'm pretty sure you can change your crosshair with some overlay programs out there if I'm not mistaken .,

Edited by Grapefruit kush

They should improve the item-pickup-thing and remove the crosshair. At least as an server option like in the mod. Btw I think they acctualy planned to do so.

• Like 1

If you can't take an object you can press tab being close to it, no need for a crosshair.

yep, remove it 

74yt88v.jpg

I personally wouldn't mark any of my screens with a shame like a dot in the middle, but there are still a lot that do.

Edited by kichilron

The cross-hair is there to simulate like in real life where your pointing the barrel of your gun, since in real life you have the depth perception to know where your gun is pointing at even when not ADS.

That's what I was told anyways, only ever use it for hipfire in 1PP anyways.

Only to be used for acquiring those hard to reach items that you so desperately need.

Thats fine and well mate, but when the items are in places you simply can't reach it becomes a bit trying.  Oh look something on the wardrobe top, I have arms to reach and a dot to point to it, but can I get it?  i should be able to climb this bed to reach items, but I just don't seem to be able to, etc

It would be fine if you have the dot in a search mode, ie Tab button pressed, just for locating items, but it dissapears then.

• Like 1