rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.42.116002

Yeah damn complainers, everything is awesome! #Dayzfanboy all the way i say!

Still haven't posted those links!

Look at it this way guys... unless they push out a new update to Experimental, you KNOW you're not getting an update to stable...

What you on about man "EXP seems pretty awesome" - @Hicks_206, ofcourse they will push it to stable its awesome! 

What you on about man "EXP seems pretty awesome" - @Hicks_206, ofcourse they will push it to stable its awesome! 

Love how you're blowing it out of proportion... I'm sure Hicks is tired as F************K about:

• When's the patch out?
  • When's the patch out?
  • When's the patch out?
  • When's the patch out?
  • When's the patch out?
  • When's the patch out?
  • When's the patch out?
  • When's the patch out?
  • When's the patch out?
  • When's the patch out?

So now, they're just using all the entitled idiots out there as inter-office comic relief... I'm totally cool with that. People totally feed into it and I'm sure the team is laughin' it up having some beers. :) Hell... I'll kickstarter the case of beer FOR them!!! xD

links?

Most definately, .42 is AWESOME according to the devs

You suggested you were having issues with .42. I asked you to post links to the feedback reports you made or ones that others had made that applied to you.

Are the CR75 and the Amphibians S vehicles?

Edited by DomonosDomonos

Are the CR75 and the Amphibians S vehicles?

No... read the thread. Better yet... use the search function!!! 

Edited by sniperdoc

No... read the thread. Better yet... use the search function!!!

So they're just guns

INCOMMING!

dude real?

I believe I am watching your video on youtube right now.

Edited by AnarchyBrownies

Can't wait for the release to stable / the new experimental ! And for the People who are impatient or unhappy with the bugs / Desync : suck it up lawl go outside it's nice out , or go to the bar if you live in the snow ;) f**kers haha

It's great and all but can you please do 3 basic things before posting on these forums again??? :

Learn to read - especially the warnings on steam and right before you start playing

Uninstall the game and don't come back until the game is released as a full game

Learn to read - especially... Ah who the hell reads the warnings anyway.. People like you will never learn!

You're taking on more than you can chew. I'm not one of the "give DayZ Standalone" people. And I wont judge the game until it's complete. BUT one might wonder the prioritization of the standalone development. Why not make sure core features actually work, before adding secondaty stuff?

Why not make sure core features actually work, before adding secondaty stuff?

Because we're not privy to their development pipeline. That's why. Nor should we be, considering how entitled some folks on here are thinking because they paid some money they can make demands and be asshol*s to the developers... how's that?

You're taking on more than you can chew. I'm not one of the "give DayZ Standalone" people. And I wont judge the game until it's complete. BUT one might wonder the prioritization of the standalone development. Why not make sure core features actually work, before adding secondaty stuff?

Those core features are being worked on. A lot of the "secondary" stuff is being done by people who have nothing to do with the core features (isn't their area of expertise). Artists for example.

• Like 4

So now, they're just using all the entitled idiots out there as inter-office comic relief... I'm totally cool with that. People totally feed into it and I'm sure the team is laughin' it up having some beers. :) Hell... I'll kickstarter the case of beer FOR them!!! xD

I'm sure the team are laughing it up at the people who are rolling onto their backs and seem to think the team can't do wrong even though they are pushing under par content. They just fear the rest of us because they know we are onto them. The reason why its going so slow is because you guys are allowing them to, why should they run when they can slow walk and still make the #Dayzfanboys happy

• Like 1

I think it's pretty obvious not many people have ever been apart of an Alpha before (let alone and early alpha). Everything that's in the game and or being worked on should totally be expected.

Because we're not privy to their development pipeline. That's why. Nor should we be, considering how entitled some folks on here are thinking because they paid some money they can make demands and be asshol*s to the developers... how's that?

In what way am I being an asshole to the developers? I think it's pretty valid to ask questions to why they are adding stuff which just makes it harder to fix the large basic things that needs fixing.

Those core features are being worked on. A lot of the "secondary" stuff is being done by people who have nothing to do with the core features (isn't their area of expertise). Artists for example.

Yeah correct, but from what I could tell form Dean lately was that they were having more people over to work on features rather than core.

I'm sure the team are laughing it up at the people who are rolling onto their backs and seem to think the team can't do wrong even though they are pushing under par content. They just fear the rest of us because they know we are onto them. The reason why its going so slow is because you guys are allowing them to, why should they run when they can slow walk and still make the #Dayzfanboys happy

We can't slow them down unless we scream in their ears while they're working. I'm not doing that. I hope no one else is. All we can do is speed them up by giving them as much information as possible in bug reports so they can identify and fix problems faster.

You got those links yet?

• Like 1

Yeah correct, but from what I could tell form Dean lately was that they were having more people over to work on features rather than core.

I have no idea how many people are doing what so I can't really say much to that. If they're expanding the team, my guess is they'll expand based on what they need, not just for the sake of adding staff.

Edited by AnarchyBrownies
  • Like 1

Dude, the only ones thinking the content is under par are those that think they have any type of entitlement to anything of any sort. The devs don't fear jack squat and honestly probably don't give a squat about your opinions either. Basically, you're coming from a position of not knowing jack sh*t, but commenting like you do.

"Expectations are down-payments on resentment." Great words to live by. :)

You got those links yet?

Of course he doesn't he rather just bitch and complain like he's in the know...

Edited by sniperdoc