rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.42.116002

This isn't supposed to be a weapon for hunting. It's a ruger Mark II used by Navy Seals. You think they hunt game with that?

What do ppl except from .22, it's a small caliber mainly used in shooting sport and aswell for hunting small animals such as a rabbits or foxes.

Well it's a deadly caliber beyond to debate but just as example, in germany a 35 old guy had a caliber .22 for almost 22 years in his head without even knowing about. Bullet was found by a random headscan at a hospital, after police was called he claimed that must happend somewhere on a new years eve, where he felt something like a punch at his head but didn't took care of it.

But as stated above,it's also used (no clue if they still use it) by special forces like the mossad and navy seals - pro***ly coz its quiet silent and deadly.

The suppressed Mk II is used by United States Navy SEALs[2] and pest control officers.[citation needed] This variant is considerably quieter than a standard Mk II and accurate to 70 m (230 ft).[3]

The AWC TM-Amphibian "S" is an integrally-suppressed variant of the Ruger Mk II Target .22 LR pistol. The sound suppressor uses a primary baffle of 303 stainless steel and a secondary baffle of 6061-T6 aluminium alloy. The AWC weapon manual states, "This suppressor is 'Amphibious' and can be fired with water. A couple of tablespoons of water can be poured into the suppressor for extra quiet operation."[4] It uses both standard and high velocity ammunition reliably and is finished in U.S. Navy spec stainless-matte finish. The pistol has an overall length of 13.25 in (33.7 cm), a suppressor length of 7 in (18 cm), a diameter of 1 in (2.5 cm) and weighs 41 oz (1,200 g).[5] This weapon is classified in the U.S. as a Title II weapon and requires a $200 transfer or manufacture tax in addition to registration with the ATF.

Source: wikipedia

Edited by Guest

I don't give a fuck what you think.. deal with the criticism

Criticism is fine, healthy and actively encouraged on these Forums.

Trolling, Flamethrowing and Spam is not.

• Like 5

I can confirm that Amphibia S is a shitty weapon, and that even 4 shots in a zomb won't kill it.

You're probably going to have to get the headshot to get a one-shot kill.  In the mod, the zeds took multiple 9mm rounds to go down if you didn't get a headshot and the .22 is lower caliber round.

The thing about .22 as I understand it (I'm no expert so I go by the word of others) is that the bullet generally don't pass through a person so are safer to use in crowded areas where you want to minimize collateral damage.

Often used by bodyguards and other such professions if I'm not mistaken.

Edited by Strawman

Criticism is fine, healthy and actively encouraged on these Forums.

Trolling, Flamethrowing and Spam is not.

Shouldn't responding "its an alpha deal with it" be considered flaming and spamming?

• Like 2

After painting my SKS twice, first green, then black, it turned into a one shot weapon, meaning I could only chamber one round into it. The first paint job to green worked fine. It was the second black paint job that broke it.

After painting my SKS twice, first green, then black, it turned into a one shot weapon, meaning I could only chamber one round into it. The first paint job to green worked fine. It was the second black paint job that broke it.

yeah for me too. I was wondering but quit the game. Didnt try again. Maybe relogin helps? 

In the recent Israeli-Palestinian clashes began in 2000, the Ruger resumes it’s original role as a less lethal riot control weapon. However, it’s usage in this role was rather controversial this time. After several incidents involving the death of Palestinians by the Ruger fire, the IDF conducted a field experiment in the Ruger at the IDF Sniper School in Mitkan Adam under the supervision of the IDF Judge Advocate General (JAG). The test showed that the Ruger was more lethal then thought especially in upper body injuries. Also, since it’s suppressed and was considered less lethal by the troops, the soldiers were much more likely to use the Ruger loosely then intended.

As a result of this test, the JAG reclassified the Ruger as a lethal weapon. As a lethal weapon, the usage of the Ruger in riot control is much more limited today. In the IDF Center Command it was completely prohibited to use and the IDF South Command it’s deployment was cut down dramatically.

6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg

A couple of things I noticed that are not working even though they are in the change log:

• painting axes, also no colored axes found yet
  • cant wiggle out of handcuffs anymore (maybe it was my fault, correct me if im wrong)
  • magazine still not visible in hand during reloading
  • water bottle still dissapearing when force feeding (please check all items when fixing a bug guys, not just the canteen)
  • machete still sucks ass, should kill a zombie in 2 hits i think
  • item inventory is still laggy
  • items still dissapearing when dropping inside buildings

Just wanted to get this out of my system, do with it as you please.

• Like 11

With 42.  My GPU % wont go above 70% now. and my FPS wont go above 35fps in towns.  In 37, it used 99% and i got 60fps almost everywhere.  wtf is going on

Lower my FPS. lower my GPU %.  It should be the opposite, lower fps. higher gpu%

Edited by Mrshzzit

Shouldn't responding "its an alpha deal with it" be considered flaming and spamming?

Nope that's a statement is it not and I guess the deal with it was counter to the other guys crying, like when a child is crying after his toy breaks maybe a parent would teach him to deal with it or maybe in some cases it seems they will just buy him a new one to shut him up.

You're probably going to have to get the headshot to get a one-shot kill.  In the mod, the zeds took multiple 9mm rounds to go down if you didn't get a headshot and the .22 is lower caliber round.

No, you need 2 headshots. Moreover the weapon is silent in itself, but the echo is enormous. Why would the size of the caliber change anything? If you receive a 9mm or a 5.45x39mm in the head, you will probably die either way. The caliber changes the force of penetration and the effectiveness of the shot, but if you receive a bullet without any kind of protection, you will probably be hors de combat anyway.

Edited by Karakoz

I don't give a fuck what you think.. deal with the criticism

bwahaha...what a dick. first post

A couple of things I noticed that are not working even though they are in the change log:

• painting axes, also no colored axes found yet
  • cant wiggle out of handcuffs anymore (maybe it was my fault, correct me if im wrong)
  • magazine still not visible in hand during reloading
  • water bottle still dissapearing when force feeding (please check all items when fixing a bug guys, not just the canteen)
  • machete still sucks ass, should kill a zombie in 2 hits i think
  • item inventory is still laggy
  • items still dissapearing when dropping inside buildings

Just wanted to get this out of my system, do with it as you please.

Such fail in this recent update from the moment they announced it.

You people will be screaming "BETA BETA, ITS STILL BETA" on the day before the game goes live lol

Edited by VictorM
  • Like 2

Such fail in this recent update from the moment they announced it.

How was it a fail from the moment they announced it? Just curious

What exactly does this mean?

"Sound: subsonic projectiles no longer emit supersonic crack"

Does this effect the M4 suppressor? 

Edited by TEST_SUBJECT_83

How was it a fail from the moment they announced it? Just curious

It has been a fail in communication regarding its release, the patch itself is a fail with all the desync/lag and some of the "updates" arnt even in, They failed by merging the patchnotes into the older version to make it look like there were more...

Weapons disappear when dropping them outside now. And it's not just lag because I'll drop something else and it will pop up instantly and everyone else can see it.

Also, don't forget to report all these bugs guys! :)

• Like 2

yeah for me too. I was wondering but quit the game. Didnt try again. Maybe relogin helps?

Nah, it's the same problem we had back when painting was invented for the mosin - same prolem there