rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.42.116002

Im thinking about updating to experimental but how many exp servers are there? i dont want to update and then struggle to get into a server because they are too damn busy!!!

There are enough, I've seen lots of empty ones ;)

• Like 1

Im thinking about updating to experimental but how many exp servers are there? i dont want to update and then struggle to get into a server because they are too damn busy!!!

There were about 40 on the one i think maybe the same now...

Theres 40 i never have trouble

• Like 1

I updated experimental. Then updated stable. Went back to experimental and now updating again at 900+k. Very strange...

Theres 40 i never have trouble

Hmm ok I think I will go experimental then... having a 25 kbit/s Internet in a 1000 people village in Germany does not suck at all ;D

I updated experimental. Then updated stable. Went back to experimental and now updating again at 900+k. Very strange...

I already said that above: It's just a delay. Not every1 get instantly access to the update. It takes some time, until every1 is gettin' the latest version.

It's all about a few min..

How do u have gear so fast?

He probably spawned in wherever he was before (from .37) My char has pretty much always carried over during exp. updates.

I'm just waiting for the changelog before I join a sever.

For those of you who dont know what is Alha/beta etc is.It's not about playng normaly,it's about testing things that devs add to game.Looking for bugs and report them.

It's not as normal gameplay and might be changed in full version of game.Depends on how it works etc.Lots of you missing this point and think that alpha is about playing game.

Which is why I really believe they should just keep pushing. Who cares if there is a damn invisibility bug, this is an alpha anyway. Keep pushing the damn updates to stable and fix it along the way, make it a priority if you want to, but just keep adding shit. This isn't a stable game in the first place, so just because there is a bug... who cares. Zombies are glitching through walls, we walk through doors using the "step over" motion. This is an alpha, simply push as much as you can guys... most of the stuff WILL get fixed along the way considering how many people will go nuts on bug reporting and flaming anyway :D

Here we go downloading now!

I wonder if trench coats?

Should be in, yea. A tweet said, that the trenchcoats will be available with the next exp. build

9mm rounds, probably for a 9mm? or Ruger?

http://puu.sh/7mrbG.jpg

edit: I downlaoded the patch with 10MB/s and immidiately joined a exp. server. (i had that gear already last i played)

Edited by Odahviing
  • Like 1

Hmm ok I think I will go experimental then... having a 25 kbit/s Internet in a 1000 people village in Germany does not suck at all ;D

Yeah, we in Bambergs Kuhkaffs have a hard time with updates :D

• Like 1

I'm downloading 3 GB of data for stable..

halp

Changelog changelog changeeeeeeelog! Were are ya!

• Like 1

I know smash im just a bored impatient man that is downloading the update and would like to know what im testing

• Like 1

Yeah, we in Bambergs Kuhkaffs have a hard time with updates :D

Oh FUUUUUUCK I forgot the 000 behind the 25 --> i have VDSL @ 25.000 kbit/s

Telekom updated our internet here one year ago...

I have also 900 mb update from stable, will be read in 23 min.

Edited by warriortyr

Can anybody tell me how to get the Patch ?