rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.42.116002

Smart guys, your clockreadingskills 'r awesome.

Cmon dude. U also looking foreward to the new patch. Its like Xmas and Birthday together :-) . 

Lets enjoy the pleasant anticipation altogether. Better than trolling, sarcasm and other "bad manners".

To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive. [Quote from Robert Louis Stevenson]

I dont even care about stable i want next experimental, unless stable yas new stuff?!

Smart guys, your clockreadingskills 'r awesome.

About the lowered meleeweapon bug, i'm sad now - really thought it's a feature

I thought I'd point that out for those not living in a GMT timezone, so they didn't have to go through the hassle of googling for a time zone converter.

Yeah, I'm a helpful person like that.

• Like 1

Fixed:

• Graphics: Rain now does not fall inside buildings for those on Lower/Disabled shadow settings
  • Medical: Player could vault with broken legs

These points may be redundant as I haven't read through the entire thread yet...

> I wouldn't mind rain inside certain, decrepit buildings--suggesting buildings with damaged roofs.

> Speaking of vaulting. Will we be able to climb, jump onto low structures... like sheds, for instance?

(This for purposes of escaping from zombie attacks in case players have to tend to immediate health-related concerns.)

Edited by tarascon

climbing, vaulting, forward roll, other maneuvers would be great fun and useful. many of us do this already on certain buildings but the system sometimes just kills you for it :lol:

Firestation imagine lowering fingertips on a lower part of roof dropping to ground ;) no more waiting to get killed at bottom of ladder :P

Edited by dgeesio
  • Like 1

Being able to grab the top of a ledge, like the high walls around sound houses, and pull yourself up and over would be nice.

The actual 0.37.115791 wich is on the experimental is pushed to stable in about 5h.

Well about 5 hours

thx guys!!  :thumbsup:

~70 min left :3

Until the maintenance starts? Cause maintenance will be like 2-3hours and it hasnt started

Until the maintenance starts? Cause maintenance will be like 2-3hours and it hasnt started

Maintenance starts in 1 h 56 m as of this post.

Is the only reason you keep saying 0.42 instead of 0.38 because you saw that screenshot of the locked servers?

I see now how people get to 1200 posts in 3 months. Has this turned into a chat room? 

Some of you need to try posing every 100th idea that pops into your head because all it does is clog this thread with useless irrelevant crap. I've seen people post three times in a row essentially saying nothing. FFS find something else to do with your time.

• Like 6

I see now how people get to 1200 posts in 3 months. Has this turned into a chat room? 

Some of you need to try posing every 100th idea that pops into your head because all it does is clog this thread with useless irrelevant crap. I've seen people post three times in a row essentially saying nothing. FFS find something else to do with your time.

Yeh, but when is the patch coming out and what number will it have? Are they just doing stable update or experimental too?

• Like 5

Yeh, but when is the patch coming out and what number will it have? Are they just doing stable update or experimental too?

HAHAHA nice. Really like your post.

• Like 1

and yet you are here complaining xD

• Like 3

and yet you are here complaining xD

Well, 1012 Posts don't come from nowhere.  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

I thought I'd point that out for those not living in a GMT timezone, so they didn't have to go through the hassle of googling for a time zone converter.

Yeah, I'm a helpful person like that.

I appreciate that, really - no sarcasm at this point.

just couldn't resist, sorry about my mad joking skills ;)

Did they start pushing the patch?