EagleBill

Ok so now what?

Where else Can I visit coz I've been going to the airfields and improving my weapons with ammo, scopes, silencers etc..... But now I'm fully loaded do I just run around? I mean is there an objective to do or is it just survive and that's it?

If that's the only thing you did then you never understood the game....you need to go and KoS now or you'll get bored.

I really wish they would just remove all military loot sites all together...

• Like 4

There's always the option to suicide and start over. Not much to do now.

You can play the MOD whilst you wait jk.

Do some things like SUICIDE JUMPS :D

Play Dayz Mod. It's a completely different experience.

Or go play something else while the alpha develops further.

• Like 2

Hmm... Suicide.... I guess I could become a bandit or I could help a new starter and make friends.

• Like 1

Personally, the last time i got full military gear i jumped off a building.Now i'm playing Folk Metal to any player i can find on the coast.Or trance/russian military marches/rock.I find that to be really great fun.

• Like 2

Go give away all of your gear to the nearest fresh-spawn on the coast, and start over..

Even in the mod it's just the same thing, just more of it. There is nothing to do except survive and that might include, depending on which mod, base building (that someone can come along and blow up). The objective is to live and that's it so yeah, the day to day duldrum of looking for food and water is suddenly stifled when you see people suddenly show up and start trying to kill you.

If they would add tents or storage in that would be something at least. You could then go looking for other peoples camps. Dayz for me is making my own objectives in game and enjoying the look of the map as I run around it.

Once I get fully decked out I don't go "help people at the coast" I hang out up north and survive.  Finding food, ridding the world of zombies, etc.

Once I get fully decked out I don't go "help people at the coast" I hang out up north and survive.  Finding food, ridding the world of zombies, etc.

Sounds quite boring....which it is..but that's exactly what i understand about surviving: Not risking anything if it's not necessary.

Sounds quite boring....which it is..but that's exactly what i understand about surviving: Not risking anything if it's not necessary.

Right.  I actually enjoy trying to stay alive as long as possible either with myself or with a friend or two.  We never go near the coast because it's almost always a death sentence.  I don't snipe in this game - I see no reason to.  But on more than one occasion I've been shot dead from a mile away so I just avoid it these days.

Go into town...

See how long you last.

Go kill some Noob Killers

These try it on a full server not on a empty one easy to get loot on ..

Ps try not to get killed by the freshies that your trying to help and befriend...

Once weather and illness are an issue late game survival will be more difficult and it won't be so boring. :)

Go to Elektro or Cherno and stand still for 15 sec. Then you can find some more things to do again.

Edited by =1PARA=Prime=C.O=

Once weather and illness are an issue late game survival will be more difficult and it won't be so boring. :)

Let's hope so, i also want something to do than hide under a tree all day  :lol:

If they keep adding those neat features like heart attacks, illness and actually having to take a rest players have to think about spending all day outside or on top of a hill...

Let's hope so, i also want something to do than hide under a tree all day  :lol:

If they keep adding those neat features like heart attacks, illness and actually having to take a rest players have to think about spending all day outside or on top of a hill...

Well these things will inadvertently give you objects. Maybe you need some warmer clothes, or you're sick and you need to find a specific kind of medication. On top of that we'll have more 'powerful', rarer items that it will be a lot more difficult to find so you'll still be looking for those.

Only uneducated player can ask such questions.

DayZ SA being in Alpha means it's very slim on features.

People new to the DayZ should try DayZ mod to see, what is waiting for them hopefully before end of the year.

I just walk down to the coast and patrol around the new spawn areas. Shoot the people who hold other guys up.