Flagella

What sort of player are you on DayZ? *QUIZ*

At first I thought that quiz could be fun, but then I realized you judge people by their age and gender?

Should I also put some info about my race and job in order to find out If I'm a bandit? 

Btw, there is a difference between PvP, competing with other players in firefights and simple "killing people". 

That's just automated questions generated by the website that can't be removed I believe.  They're just polling to see who's taking the quiz, it doesn't factor into the results.

Yeah I tested those questions no affect whatsoever on the results.

Your Result: Survivor

89%

You are the all round DayZ player who depending on his mood will choose whether to kill or not to. You tend to talk to people but shoot anyone who appears to be a threat. At least however you don't go around sniping new spawns on the coast.

46%
Hero

34%
Bandit

0%
KOS'er

At first I thought that quiz could be fun, but then I realized you judge people by their age and gender?

Should I also put some info about my race and job in order to find out If I'm a bandit? 

Btw, there is a difference between PvP, competing with other players in firefights and simple "killing people". 

The questions are automated by the website not me, also another question that I did as a poll was where a player spends most of his time. They make no difference to the result of the quiz.

None of the situations other than one involve you being shot at. Meaning that if you shot in all the other situations, it would be KOS. KOS means to Kill on sight so if you didn't choose to interact with the player than yes that is a KOS'er type of act.

I'm too random for this quiz to apply to me.

Thank you for admitting that because with any of these quizzes you need to answer consistently to a degree to get a good result.

• Like 1

In question 6 my goal is to kill zombies and in question 11 my plan is to kill zombies...this is a zombie horror survival you know? killing zombies is what we should be doing.

Anyway, I'm 82% Hero

• Like 1

In question 6 my goal is to kill zombies and in question 11 my plan is to kill zombies...this is a zombie horror survival you know? killing zombies is what we should be doing.

Anyway, I'm 82% Hero

Good point actually, I've added in those options now. Although I don't use guns for killing zombies, I use my axe.

Your Result: Survivor 70%

You are the all round DayZ player who depending on his mood will choose whether to kill or not to. You tend to talk to people but shoot anyone who appears to be a threat. At least however you don't go around sniping new spawns on the coast.

Hero 54%

Bandit 40%
KOS'er 36%

Not too far off I guess, though most of the "interaction" is due to my friends wanting to talk to other players rather than myself, personally I would happily kill everyone, though I don't kill as a rule, just when it takes my fancy, which is nearly always unless the guy is a new spawn. 

Your Result: Survivor 70%

Hero 54%

Bandit 40%
KOS'er 36%

Not too far off I guess, though most of the "interaction" is due to my friends wanting to talk to other players rather than myself, personally I would happily kill everyone, though I don't kill as a rule, just when it takes my fancy, which is nearly always unless the guy is a new spawn. 

I tend to think the same way. All my friends wanna be nice but I just want their pants (:<

Edited by Flagella

I'm 100% KoS now. Fuck yall 14 year olds for fucking killing me for no reason! >.< I'm over it. I got killed by some fuck head over nothing. I had a magnum, SKS, a FNX, tons of rounds. Was going to give this dude some shit, but no he fucking shoots me and ruins pretty much anything useful I had for him. So yeah from now on, anybody I see will die before they even know what hit them.

Edited by TripX7

I'm 100% KoS now. Fuck yall 14 year olds for fucking killing me for no reason! >.< I'm over it. I got killed by some fuck head over nothing. I had a magnum, SKS, a FNX, tons of rounds. Was going to give this dude some shit, but no he fucking shoots me and ruins pretty much anything useful I had for him. So yeah from now on, anybody I see will die before they even know what hit them.

This literally has nothing to do with this thread.

Your Result: Survivor

86%

36%
Hero

36%
KOS'er

20%
Bandit

It's missing the 78% preacher.

I'm also 100% idiot apparently.

Haha it's ok, people do that sometimes betray you and do stupid things but hey, it's just a game. They can do what they want.

Your Result: Survivor

86%

36%
Hero

36%
KOS'er

20%
Bandit

It's missing the 78% preacher.

Well I've never met a preacher or seen anyone called a preacher

Well I've never met a preacher or seen anyone called a preacher

Well clearly you haven't run across my friends and I while I read the bible in the church.

You are the people that the DayZ community respect. Brave and courageous, you will stand up for that poor new spawn and give him your weapon if you had to. You don't kill people on sight, you tend to interact with the players you meet and help them out. You only ever engage in combat if you're being shot at.

86% survivor  ???

0 bandit

0 kos

You are the people that the DayZ community respect. Brave and courageous, you will stand up for that poor new spawn and give him your weapon if you had to. You don't kill people on sight, you tend to interact with the players you meet and help them out. You only ever engage in combat if you're being shot at.

86% survivor  ???

0 bandit

0 kos

Some answers give survivor and hero points but the only result that matters is the main result. You got hero by the way which is good

What sort of Player are you on DayZ?

Your Result: KOS'er
You're basically to sum it up, an a--hole. The DayZ community despises you and wishes you to go and play COD or Battlefield. You shoot, hack, swing or punch anyone for no particular reason. You like to sit by the coast and snipe everyone you see.

Sounds about right :D :beans:

Edited by razyel_kain

What sort of Player are you on DayZ?

Your Result: KOS'er
You're basically to sum it up, an a--hole. The DayZ community despises you and wishes you to go and play COD or Battlefield. You shoot, hack, swing or punch anyone for no particular reason. You like to sit by the coast and snipe everyone you see.

Sounds about right :D :beans:

Haha you prick (:

Survivor: 89%

KOSer - 40%

Hero - 31%

Bandit - 9%

ps: Usually when I arrive in the Airport - DEAD!

Edited by Va3V1ctis
  • Like 1