Sign in to follow this  
nishka

Stupid things you've done

I was in Berezino. I broke my leg after falling off a ladder in a commieblock (stupid bug).

I had a SKS with like 100+ bullets. I was playing alone so i thought that no one is gonna help me. 

I decided to snipe people. There was no one around so I just was firing at the buldings and in the air. I crawled down the main street and no one came (it was 30+ server). After I fired all the bullets I opened my backpack and saw a morphine injector. I used it and jumped off a building to death.

• Like 1

Another misguided murder/suicide.  Well, attmpted murder.  Or the intent was there.  All the same, I usually die doing dumb things. 

Last death, saw a guy in NEAF, ran into a hanger to get into position, dropped my mosin to equip my M4, then he was there!  Earlier than I thought, but he didnt see me!  Walked right past me, so I get way too excited, push my hotkey for the M4, but my fat fingers had a better idea, so I bust out my Pipsi, and take my last drink...

When I first started playing, up until now (I shouldn't admit this), but I constantly kill myself by getting on a ladder on a roof, press "w" accidentally to climb up and off the ladder, but quickly try to climb down, only to see that I am falling.

One night I broke my legs in Berezino.  All I needed was sticks to make a splint.  So I crawled through as many buildings as I could, got annoyed/frustrated/crazed after half an hour or more (time really flies when playing) finally crawled to the construction building, slithered my way up the scaffolding, then tumbled to my death.  I made it back to my body, walked in the costruction site, first thing I found was sticks.

Edited by MuddyRaccoon
  • Like 2

I once made the mistake of trusting someone I just met...

It was a sad day for everyone in the world. :(

• Like 1

Instead of just keep going south after I found a magnum and a M4, I decided to look at one of the new 'jails' I saw back north in the distance (was the military base near Kabanino) as I was heading south after successfully looting NWAF and hearing other gunshots (partly by using light discipline and sneaking around).  I find nothing of value, decide to check out the rest of the base walk out and start walking towards another building when someone who probably saw my flashlight when I was inside opened up with his M4, making me break my legs and nearly die, as I'm panicking to draw my revolver (the M4 I had didn't have a mag) I'm fumbling with my hotkeys and lagging slightly, he opens up again before I can draw the gun and attempt to avenge myself.

<-- want to went out of the rain and thought, the barn right on the hill of celeno is a good place to get out of it...

first fail, it rains inside..no shelter

ok, logged of and go for dinner..

later logged in on an night server with 3 other players on...

After visions clears, my horrible reload sound was played, i think..Hey, its very bright in here?

OHHH, there is a guy over there with an gaslamp in front of him, only 4 meters away from me...OMG

fail over fail...i take my lovely SKS with his badly damaged scope...thinking...Hmmm..bit near to see something...

change to my sawed shotgun and ...oops...unloaded..

ok, finaly, i learnt my lesson. dont log out in buildings and use only weapons u are knowing how to use...

was a hart lesson i learnd under the M4 spray that killed me ...lol..

sorry for my bad english, its not my first language and alcohol is not the best trainer for writing ;)

cheers 

wasnu

• Like 1

Trusted a bambi claiming he was a NEW player. He asked for directions and I being the nice guy that I am, helped him out.

As I turned around, he started to punch me with his fists and knocked me unconscious... I was in full gear going on a 5 day survival streak. 

To make matters worse, my buddy who was with me, and in full gear as well, was unable to kill the little bastard... The bambi somehow managed to pick up my weapon and kill my friend.

A bambi, in no pants, no shirt and no shoes, took out 2 fully geared "vets" 

We felt so bad, we logged off and went to get drunk. 

• Like 2

I decided to time how long I could survive walking through Elektro on a full server fully geared with the limitation that I had to say hello and wait for a response before I was allowed to fire.  I lasted 7 minutes, saw one guy who didn't respond and heard about 30 shots off Sniper Hill as I moved between buildings down near the coast.  FInally, decided to log out in a building since the snipers on the hill were apparently dealing with players that might have greeted me.  Not a briliant idea.

I then logged into my hardcore character in the woods above the Hospital in Berenzino.  I walk out of the trees and immediately see a player.  I move within 50m, pleased he hasn't fired yet.  As I turn on my mic and say "Howdy partner!"(I am in a down jacket with a cowboy hat on) I hear an SKS ring out, drowning out my words.  I immediately drop to the ground (being in the middle of those damn fields west of Berenzino and 50m from a player) and start crawling/rolling towards the gully area near the tavern with the water fountain. All the while I am saying things like "It doesn't need to be this way brother!  Why can't we all just get along?  I won't shoot if you hold your fire man!" He is still shooting intermittently, and once I am in a position that seem like a good spot to run, I stand and start trotting, looking north to where he was.  Immediately, I see him and he sees me.  I bring up my B29 as he fires two more times.  He stops and I see him fumbling to load his gun.  I fire my first shot into his helmet, then the second almost immediately after.  He dies, but as I approach his body, I hear a Mosin start shooting and the sound of bullets zinging past me.  I ran for the tavern and pulled my .357, hiding in the staircase, watching the door.  The second shooter never came.

If anyone was just in the ARC Hardcore server in Berenzino, why the hate?

So if saying hello to a player a long ways away who is pointing a gun at you is stupid, then I fit the bill!

Trusted a bambi claiming he was a NEW player. He asked for directions and I being the nice guy that I am, helped him out.

As I turned around, he started to punch me with his fists and knocked me unconscious... I was in full gear going on a 5 day survival streak. 

To make matters worse, my buddy who was with me, and in full gear as well, was unable to kill the little bastard... The bambi somehow managed to pick up my weapon and kill my friend.

A bambi, in no pants, no shirt and no shoes, took out 2 fully geared "vets" 

We felt so bad, we logged off and went to get drunk. 

I feel bad for you man... Lol I wonder if lag was an issue for you guys? Or were ya'll new to the game?

my friend shot a man today. the guy asked for directions. i told him to lower his arms, its all cool. he did.

my friend headshoted a man in stari today and felt bad for it.

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel
  • Like 1

Stupid? I will post on behalf of my dear friend who saved my life.

Looting NWAF with my bud , i ran infront of him juz to get loot before him > :) muahaha thatz how we roll...anyway i saw a guy inside baracks , and had 2 bullets in my magnum...missed both , the guy sprayed like 20 or more bullets from his m4 to only hit me once.....in panic i ran out screaming on TS3 HELP HELP like a fking pussy....hide in shed nearby, start to patch my wounds cuz i was grey as hell...

...meanwhile my friend saw the guy running towards me and he camped behind wall......the guy started spraying me in shed and my friend placed 1 hit to his head with magnum and died instantly.

Hes like "wtf?" he headshoted guy from behind and died the second he pressed the trigger.......i ran out to see them both dead and my friend literally ruined from head to toe, his whole equipment , even his glasses were ruined....

So there u go....stupid way to die, kill a guy and die for no reason. Well bug of sort probably since he was 100% ruined. But stupid bug

Edited by ValterZz

Ninja'd into Elektro alone fully geared. Loot a few buildings as sneakily as I can. Suddenly, I hear a truck load of footsteps outside and I honestly thought it must have been a horde of zombies. I see through some windows that a bunch of fully geared, weapons out players are encircling the house I'm in. A second later I hear footsteps on the hard wooden floor, my heart is pounding by this point.

Now, I'm not an aggressive player, I try not to KoS. But when you see about a dozen players banzai'ing into the building you occupy, your morals shift. I saw the first player creep into the kitchen I was in. I was panicked and regretted joining the server lol.

I aimed my mosin and shot. He fell.

The very few milliseconds before I shot, his mic sparked "Friendly!" and I couldn't react and stop fast enough. I don't have a mic. "Welp fuck", I thought. And before I could even finish that thought, the windows and the two entrances to the kitchen exploded with m4 gunfire.

You are dead....

All I have to say is hearing a dozen m4's going off at once gives a different feeling. And Ventrillo/Teamspeak OP.

Just died after observating zeleno military for 15 min on low pop server. 

Was an my way in and thought "yeah, after 15 min on low pop there should be noone camping now".

Turned out that there was a guy lying in the forrest for over 15 min waiting for someone to enter the military.

Made me instandly bored of the game again since there is really nothing else to do except camping military bases waiting for kills.

Game is great, but I start hating the people playing this game ;)

At least I can extend having my break now to 3-4 more weeks without thinking "ohh, could probably spent some more hours on my char".

Sounds like QQ, actually is QQ by me. 

Just gonna do again what i did last 2 weeks: reading forums and patch notes :)

I call it stupid what I did. 

Edited by RoterBallon

I feel bad for you man... Lol I wonder if lag was an issue for you guys? Or were ya'll new to the game?

No we weren't new to the game, this was like 2 days ago lol. I think what happened was that he managed to get a good head hit when he punched me and making it easy to knock me out.

My friend said his character was stuck on the animation a character makes when you take out your weapon. By the time he was finally able to take it out, the bambi had picked up my SKS and unloaded on him.

Long story short, Alpha is Alpha bro.

One time I stalked this guy for like 15 minutes. I had a mosin. Anyway I decided I was gonna kill him for whatever reason. He stopped, I got close, aimed right at the back of his head. I pull the trigger.. "click click click". Anyway he turns around and shoots me in the face. I think I forgot to load my gun 

Edited by TripX7
  • Like 1

Stupidest Thing I've Done: Tried pulling a bluff on a guy who had a Mosin on his back, and all I had was a FNX45, with no Ammo or a Clip. He started to comply, then turned and ran. Pulled out his gun, and I ran. I decided I could hide on a roof, and I made it to the top. I tried sprinting to the other side, to see if I could see him, and I fell off. I broke my legs, but was alive. He came over, I asked him to shoot me. He said he didn't even have any ammo :I

• Like 3

First hour in the game and I was looting buildings on the coast. Found disinfectant spray and tried to pick it up, not sure what I clicked but I began drinking it. Started to get sick and blurry vision, so I tried jumping off of one of the bridges, broke legs. Wife came in and asked what I was doing. Explained what happened and she said, "This is fun for you?" *Stares at keyboard in shame*

• Like 1

My pal got shot and after I killed his attacker I went to bandage him, bandaged myself and watched as he died because I didn't bandage him in time.

Had to tell this as soon as it happened.  Logged in to my friend's server, I was just to the East of Elektro, he was just south of Soli.  He instantly tells me he is being held up by 2 guys with M4's.  I go my trusty Mosin right next to the water.  I take off up the coast, runing like the wind, pumped full of adrenaline at the prospect of saving my friend.  In the distance I hear gunshots.  My friend tells me another guy ran out of nowhere, killed one of the bandits, but was then killed by the other bandit.  My friend tried to get away, but was restrained.  A new fury quickens my step.  On the road to Three Valleys, I head into the hills to get the high ground.  I come to a gap in the trees and there they are: My friend on his knees, a mad man running around him yelling things I cant quite make out in direct. 

I get on one knee, as going prone would obscure my vision.  My friend distracts the bandit so he stops moving.  Perfect.  My shot is there.  I line up the bandit in my crosshairs, take a deep breath, hold it, and BOOM!  After I reload, I line up my sights to see the bandit standing over the corpse of my friend.  Ooops!  Thats what I get for playing CoD and Halo and Duck Hunt my whole life.