alexeistukov

The Community's List of Suggested Weapons for Dayz Standalone (Version: 1.29)

im going to suggest the Berkut Rifle

it can be chambered 7.62x51mm or 7.62x54mmR, the ones using 7.62x54mmR can use SVD magazines.

Edited by DURRHUNTER

im going to suggest the Berkut Rifle

it can be chambered 7.62x51mm or 7.62x54mmR, the ones using 7.62x54mmR can use SVD magazines.

Russian rifle sounds good the .308 winchester/7.62×51mm variant sounds better than other one. If we can get that split in rounds it'll fit in good. I want me a semi auto shotgun eventually like the saiga 12 or bekas auto. Also thinking about those futuristic looking shotguns like aa 12 but a widespread one maybe kel techs KSG if its widespread at least that one is being produced unlike others. Ever thought of a craftable blow gun you need reeds if there there by swammpy areas and darts you can craft or find or you can find a non crafted blow gun your improvised weapons ment for killing players and animals.

Russian rifle sounds good the .308 winchester/7.62×51mm variant sounds better than other one. If we can get that split in rounds it'll fit in good. I want me a semi auto shotgun eventually like the saiga 12 or bekas auto. Also thinking about those futuristic looking shotguns like aa 12 but a widespread one maybe kel techs KSG if its widespread at least that one is being produced unlike others. Ever thought of a craftable blow gun you need reeds if there there by swammpy areas and darts you can craft or find or you can find a non crafted blow gun your improvised weapons ment for killing players and animals.

Browning A5 or Remington Model 1100

Edited by DURRHUNTER

scoped German Kar98 (prob not possible though)

The K98 sniper would be so nice but the Mosin fits the niche of civilian hunting rifle/low tier sniper rifle. Plus the 8x57mm Mauser cartridge is a nice little unique cartridge but not nearly enough weapons use it for it to be viable. 

The K98 sniper would be so nice but the Mosin fits the niche of civilian hunting rifle/low tier sniper rifle. Plus the 8x57mm Mauser cartridge is a nice little unique cartridge but not nearly enough weapons use it for it to be viable. 

This is what I thought. I REALLY hope we dont get more auto weapons! More single shot, rusty, bust up rifles with hardly any ammo is what I want. Ever watched 'The Road' They guy has ONE bullet for his pistol.... does he save it to kill his son if things get too much? Does he use it for self defense?  

This is what I thought. I REALLY hope we dont get more auto weapons! More single shot, rusty, bust up rifles with hardly any ammo is what I want. Ever watched 'The Road' They guy has ONE bullet for his pistol.... does he save it to kill his son if things get too much? Does he use it for self defense?  

That's unlikely to be the case - we'll get a fair share of all kinds of guns.

The Road is a good movie, but I don't think the pace of DayZ will ever be slowed to the point where one bullet is all you have for the entirety you play, otherwise we may as well just delete half the loot we have now.

scoped German Kar98 (prob not possible though)

I like the Springfield m1903 rifle better since there were more models with scope being able to attached then kar 98k.m1917 Enfield is about the same. Plus if you look on a wish list m1 garand seems like it want its appearance inagme meaning new cartridge .30.60 Springfield.btw I have not seen the movie of The Road but I have read the book. Edited by DaNic2553

That's unlikely to be the case - we'll get a fair share of all kinds of guns.

The Road is a good movie, but I don't think the pace of DayZ will ever be slowed to the point where one bullet is all you have for the entirety you play, otherwise we may as well just delete half the loot we have now.

Yeah I know one bullet is an extreme example but less ammo is needed in game as its easy to go find an sks and 100+ rounds..

I think we need some more melee weapons as well as guns but I want to name a few melee weapons.

1.swiss army knife

2.chisel

3.bottle(can craft a broken bottle with sharp edges for stabbing)

4.stake(wooden or metal)

5.brick

6.golf stick

7.cricket stick

8.pool stick(like the game pool played on a table)

9.fishing pole

10.butter knife

11.ballistic knife(american heli spawn)

12.glass cutter

13.shank(craftable)

14.fork

15.scapel

16.jackhammer

17.falchion(rare castle spawn)

18.putty knife

19.cane

20.rolling pin

21.shears

22.gear

23.wooden plank(nails can be attached)

24.flint(can be found and crafted to flint and steel)

25.croquet stick

Maybe there weren't a few but oh well. Also I want the mace to be as strong as a splitting Axe or fire Axe this specific type was ment to smash armour right now its pathetic.

Edited by DaNic2553

Ok i know how to get us a stronk soviet SMG

Finnish M/44

it is a PP-S43 variant that uses the 9x19mm parrabelum round.

We could also use the DUX 53 AND DUX 59 SMG's that use the 9x19mm parrabelum round.

Edited by DURRHUNTER

Yeah I know one bullet is an extreme example but less ammo is needed in game as its easy to go find an sks and 100+ rounds..

7.62x39 is extremely common.

Ok i know how to get us a stronk soviet SMG

Finnish M/44

it is a PP-S43 variant that uses the 9x19mm parrabelum round.

We could also use the DUX 53 AND DUX 59 SMG's that use the 9x19mm parrabelum round.

PP-19-01

PP-19-01

im talking about a SMG from pre-Cold War era. one that would be a rare civilian spawn or a militia encampment type spawn.

Edited by DURRHUNTER

im talking about a SMG from pre-Cold War era. one that would be a rare civilian spawn or a militia encampment type spawn.

ppsh 41,ppd 40, mp 18,mp 34,mp 40, thompson, grease gun , m50 riesing(the m50 and Thompson had some givin to Russia by a lend lease m3 is just because there's a modernzized variant out there),sunomi Finnish SMG it looks like a ppsh41,pps 43. You said pre cold war there some. If I were to add a SMG now it'll be the bizon that chamber .380 auto spawning in police stations and the prison island. Edited by DaNic2553

ppsh 41,ppd 40, mp 18,mp 34,mp 40, thompson, grease gun , m50 riesing(the m50 and Thompson had some givin to Russia by a lend lease m3 is just because there's a modernzized variant out there),sunomi Finnish SMG it looks like a ppsh41,pps 43. You said pre cold war there some. If I were to add a SMG now it'll be the bizon that chamber .380 auto spawning in police stations and the prison island.

im looking for a Soviet type SMG that doesnt use 7.62x25mm Tokarev. Go Figure.

im looking for a Soviet type SMG that doesnt use 7.62x25mm Tokarev. Go Figure.

most I suggested don't. Got a question have you gotten on a deer stand in dayz and shot deer from there. I wanna hunt chickens but I can't find one.

most I suggested don't. Got a question have you gotten on a deer stand in dayz and shot deer from there. I wanna hunt chickens but I can't find one.

nope, deer dont stand around deer stands. i dont get it. maybe hunters in chernarus are bad?

edit: this was  my 1000th post

Edited by DURRHUNTER
  • Like 1

nope, deer dont stand around deer stands. i dont get it. maybe hunters in chernarus are bad?

edit: this was my 1000th post

edit: this was my 1000th post

nice this is my 230 post but that's not that good you deserve some beans. Ive seen a couple deer near deerstands but I can't find chickens lol. Any ways I was thinking maybe we can get a mosin carbine variant and the Lee Enfield back maybe a rechambered variant.edit typo error on the top of quote ignore that. Edited by DaNic2553

nice this is my 230 post but that's not that good you deserve some beans. Ive seen a couple deer near deerstands but I can't find chickens lol. Any ways I was thinking maybe we can get a mosin carbine variant and the Lee Enfield back maybe a rechambered variant.edit typo error on the top of quote ignore that.

yea they made a Lee Enfield variant in 7.62x51mm NATO and it would be a nice homage to the mod

Kriss vector or calico 960 anyone western SMG spawning at helis.

But neither of those has or is adopted by any western military as far as I know.

I know the Kriss Vector is pretty much now a civilian firearm marketed towards mall ninjas who think it looks cool.

But neither of those has or is adopted by any western military as far as I know.

I know the Kriss Vector is pretty much now a civilian firearm marketed towards mall ninjas who think it looks cool.

should have researched a little more I know the kriss vector is in arma 3 or on of the armas but maybe the silenced varaint of the mp5.

Been a while since anyones posted let me go ahead and make some suggestions.

1-chiappa rhino chambered in 357 magnum or 9mm.

2-Taurus tracker the one from the mod

3-ruger 77/22

4-cz 452

5-marlin 336(or any other reapeting rifle w a commonly used cartridge and was produced at a good amount).

That's as much as can think of for now.