alexeistukov

The Community's List of Suggested Weapons for Dayz Standalone (Version: 1.29)

Ok guys so I think that the game needs more sovietic weapons, here´s a list of some which where used during the WWII:

(Some aren´t russian weapons, but were used by the)

(Fire weapons List)

Pistols

Shotguns

Sub-Machine Guns

Assault Rifles

Rifles

Anti-Tank Rifles

Machine Guns

Probably shouldn't be just copy-pasting stuff directly from wikipedia, because quite a few of those guns are already on the list. (And the IZH-43 is a weapon in the game already.)

Hopefully at some point we'll get the DP-28, RPD, PPSh-41, TT-33, SVT-40, MP-18 (or MP-34), Thompson, and Mauser C96 - the rest I can live with but I don't see any point in having them.

• Like 1

Ok, next time I will take a closer look to make shure that there aint any in the game or somethin (guns from the list), (there were more guns in the list, which were the mosin,SKS and 2 or 3 more which were already in the game so I took them out, but TY for saying the guns that already in game cuz i wasnt able to do a full research, as u said i just "copy pasted stuff from wikipedia", wont happen again bud dont worry)

Edited by Druan96

Ok, next time I will take a closer look to make shure that there aint any in the game or somethin (guns from the list), (there were more guns in the list, which were the mosin,SKS and 2 or 3 more which were already in the game so I took them out, but TY for saying the guns that already in game cuz i wasnt able to do a full research, as u said i just "copy pasted stuff from wikipedia", wont happen again bud dont worry)

It's not a problem... it's just better if you suggested specific weapons because it gives a better idea of what you want rather than just any WW2 weapons used by the Soviets. (Plus that's not even everything, there were many instances of them using captured Polish, Finnish, or other German weapons that weren't in significant enough quantity to be recorded.)

(Example of a post)

My end-game SMGs (not on the list or in-game already);

PM-84P Glauberyt | 9x19mm | - Polish replacement for the PM-63 RAK, chambered in 9x19mm ammunition. General military spawn.

400px-Pm84p.jpg

PP-19-01 Vityaz-SN | 9x19mm | The Russian Ministry of Interior Defense's response to the MP5, basically a 9mm AK carbine. (Similar to how the Colt 9mm SMG is with AR-15 rifles.) Rare eastern heli crashsite spawn

400px-Izhmash_PP-19-01_Vityaz.jpg

Ingram MAC-10 (or MAC-11) | .45 ACP/.380 ACP | - Super fast and wide-firing short SMG. Very rare helicopter crashsite spawn.

350px-IngramMAC10.jpg

Sterling Mk. IV | 9x19mm submachine-gun - Basically the submachine-gun equivalent (in terms of common-ness) of the G3A3 and FN FAL in militia forces - less common than AK variants but fairly prevalent. Rare general military spawn.

450px-SterlingSMG.jpg

Steyr MP34 | 9x19mm submachine-gun - used extensively by the Waffen-SS and Wehrmacht during WW2, especially with second line troops on the Eastern Front alongside the MP-18. Rare-ish spawn.

500px-Mp34.jpg

Thompson M1A1 | .45 ACP submachine-gun - extremely rare farmhouse spawn. (Significant quantities were given to the Soviet Union during WW2 but were used in limited quantities, thus leaving a bunch of surplus Thompsons around that could very well be found in Chernarus. There were also plenty of copies and authentic Thompsons captured by underground militia forces throughout the Cold War, including Eastern Europe.)

400px-M1sb.jpg

Heckler & Koch UMP-45 | .45 ACP submachine-gun that spawns rarely at helicopter crashsites. (Used by Latvian, Georgian, Serbian and Slovak special forces, so it's not unrealistic.)

350px-UMP_45.jpg

I browsed through the tread and have not found any mention of Military training rifles. These are essentially super accurate military issued .22lr bolt action rifles that are used for training and would be super useful in dayz for small game hunting and for quiet headshot machines at short and long range.

Here are a few rifles that fit this category of bolt action .22lr military issued training rifles.

Cz 455 Military Training rifle

20iz4o5.jpg

CZ452SMT01.jpg

CZ452SMT03.jpg

Romanian m69 training rifles

B6kPlLA.jpg

aQycsgB.jpg

EuT8d8g.jpg

Polish Wz-48 .22LR training rifle

CIm8Qmv.jpg

mHiQjea.jpg

5ojwGpH.jpg

SV 99

Unique rifle created by the Russian Military after discovering the Chechens were using silenced .22lr rifles to great success against Russian troops in Urban warfare.

Comes silenced, great accuracy and has an internal magazine.

IUVUD6e.jpg

QZIuPEl.jpg

eeg6xZb.jpg

SV 99

Unique rifle created by the Russian Military after discovering the Chechens were using silenced .22lr rifles to great success against Russian troops in Urban warfare.

Comes silenced, great accuracy and has an internal magazine.

To be honest i would rather have whatever the Chechens were using. It looks like they used water bottle silencers too, which we'll be getting in game soon.

In response to all the weapon suggestions that use .22 LR...

i love .22 LR but the devs dont give it justice, with the damage it does at the moment, it is a useless weapon unless you are just a survivor. Once the .22 has been given a boost in damage it will become a viable and lethal weapon in all means, but until then it is essentially the 'peashooter' of DayZ.

i love .22 LR but the devs dont give it justice, with the damage it does at the moment, it is a useless weapon unless you are just a survivor. Once the .22 has been given a boost in damage it will become a viable and lethal weapon in all means, but until then it is essentially the 'peashooter' of DayZ.

.22LR won't be given a massive damage boost, and it'll still probably be the weakest round in the game.

The advantages of .22LR guns should be relative commonality of ammunition, low noise level, decent accuracy, and .22s should stack in the largest amount. The Sporter-22 is a surprisingly good stealth weapon if you can aim well - the biggest downside is that it doesn't have any optics. Coupled by a future dexterity, stamina, and/or weight system, .22LR guns will also be very mobile and weigh little. That and guns that tend to be more powerful (ARs, SMGs, other semi-auto rifles, etc.) will simply be harder to find.

The .22lr just like all the rounds atm such as the shotgun requiring multiple shots and the mosin doing the same I have always attributed to an unfinished injury and terminal ballistics in the game.

I am sure soon when both are added even a single .22lr could prove deadly .

It's not a problem... it's just better if you suggested specific weapons because it gives a better idea of what you want rather than just any WW2 weapons used by the Soviets. (Plus that's not even everything, there were many instances of them using captured Polish, Finnish, or other German weapons that weren't in significant enough quantity to be recorded.)

(Example of a post)

My end-game SMGs (not on the list or in-game already);

PM-84P Glauberyt | 9x19mm | - Polish replacement for the PM-63 RAK, chambered in 9x19mm ammunition. General military spawn.

400px-Pm84p.jpg

PP-19-01 Vityaz-SN | 9x19mm | The Russian Ministry of Interior Defense's response to the MP5, basically a 9mm AK carbine. (Similar to how the Colt 9mm SMG is with AR-15 rifles.) Rare eastern heli crashsite spawn

400px-Izhmash_PP-19-01_Vityaz.jpg

Ingram MAC-10 (or MAC-11) | .45 ACP/.380 ACP | - Super fast and wide-firing short SMG. Very rare helicopter crashsite spawn.

350px-IngramMAC10.jpg

Sterling Mk. IV | 9x19mm submachine-gun - Basically the submachine-gun equivalent (in terms of common-ness) of the G3A3 and FN FAL in militia forces - less common than AK variants but fairly prevalent. Rare general military spawn.

450px-SterlingSMG.jpg

Steyr MP34 | 9x19mm submachine-gun - used extensively by the Waffen-SS and Wehrmacht during WW2, especially with second line troops on the Eastern Front alongside the MP-18. Rare-ish spawn.

500px-Mp34.jpg

Thompson M1A1 | .45 ACP submachine-gun - extremely rare farmhouse spawn. (Significant quantities were given to the Soviet Union during WW2 but were used in limited quantities, thus leaving a bunch of surplus Thompsons around that could very well be found in Chernarus. There were also plenty of copies and authentic Thompsons captured by underground militia forces throughout the Cold War, including Eastern Europe.)

400px-M1sb.jpg

Heckler & Koch UMP-45 | .45 ACP submachine-gun that spawns rarely at helicopter crashsites. (Used by Latvian, Georgian, Serbian and Slovak special forces, so it's not unrealistic.)

350px-UMP_45.jpg

Great weapons to add in game great use with smgs. In this game smgs are all most forgotten. But I would like to see the mp 412 Rex gsh 18 or mp 446 mp 448.

What about these two guns. Colt 9mm smg(hell crash site spawn has attachamnets) winchester 1897 shotgun(standard variant and trench variant w bayonet)

The trench variant has a heat shield,bayonet lug,sling swivels.

I'm just throwing out ideas.

What about these two guns. Colt 9mm smg(hell crash site spawn has attachamnets) winchester 1897 shotgun(standard variant and trench variant w bayonet)

The trench variant has a heat shield,bayonet lug,sling swivels.

I'm just throwing out ideas.

A 9mm SMG that can use most of the M4 attachments? Sounds pretty cool to me, though almost everyone would use the actual M4A1.

The Winchester 1897 is something I really hope gets in at some point, but right now bayonets serve no purpose when mounted onto guns other than knife storage. However, a shotgun with a bayonet would be incredibly awesome to have.

A 9mm SMG that can use most of the M4 attachments? Sounds pretty cool to me, though almost everyone would use the actual M4A1.

The Winchester 1897 is something I really hope gets in at some point, but right now bayonets serve no purpose when mounted onto guns other than knife storage. However, a shotgun with a bayonet would be incredibly awesome to have.

I understand people can prefer m4 better than the 9mm SMG but let's say it has its attachments for the 9mm SMG itself. Having a bayonet on a trench gun would be fun if eventually the bayonets work eventually. But I got another two guns for analysis. Vz.52 vs.52/57 semi auto rifle I believe its a Czech rep gun, and the Czech alpha revolvers.

I understand people can prefer m4 better than the 9mm SMG but let's say it has its attachments for the 9mm SMG itself. Having a bayonet on a trench gun would be fun if eventually the bayonets work eventually. But I got another two guns for analysis. Vz.52 vs.52/57 semi auto rifle I believe its a Czech rep gun, and the Czech alpha revolvers.

I support the 9mm SMG completely, just saying that tactically the M4A1 would be more useful assuming ammunition was not a problem... which is, unfortunately, not the case. 5.56 is much rarer than 9x19mm and (should) only spawn at the helicopter crashsites, whereas 9x19 can spawn basically anywhere. For those who like SMGs the 9mm SMG would be a decent alternative to the MP5K given that its sights are lined up with traditional M4 optics (unlike the MP5K) and it could use most of the ergonomic parts. Plus it's just more variety in the end.

The 1897 with bayonet I also do want - I'm just saying for now it wouldn't serve a purpose because bayonets aren't used. Shotgun w/ bayonet would be the ultimate CQB weapon.

The Vz.52/57 would be quite cool, however it's awfully similar to the SKS being that both are semi-automatic rifles using the 7.62x39mm cartridge (I doubt 7.62x45 would be added.) Granted, I could see this being a more common alternative being that it needs a magazine unlike the SKS and it wouldn't have access to the PU. Definitely a yes for me but I wouldn't prioritize the development and if push comes to shove I'd rather see the SVT-40 assuming we can't have both. Still, definitely a realistic and viable choice.

As for the Alfa revolvers - definitely. They're more realistic than most other choices (definitely moreso than the Colt Python) and are available in 9x19 and .22LR in addition to .357 Magnum. The devs obviously have other choices with Smith & Wessons, Colts, and Taurus, but those big name manufacturers don't really make any 9x19 revolvers, so a big yes to the CZP 9231 in 9x19.

As for the other calibers -

1878Nagant.jpg

Belgian Nagant 1878 revolver converted to fire 9x19mm, for another 9x19 revolver.

Taurus-Tracker-455.jpg

Taurus Tracker 455 for the .45 ACP one. (This specific revolver was also present in the mod, so it'd be a cool homage to that.)

450px-ColtModel1917.jpg

Colt M1917 for another .45 ACP choice.

300px-Lcr_stand.jpg

Ruger LCP for a .22LR compact revolver.

400px-S%26WModel17A.jpg

Smith & Wesson Model 17 for a standard sized .22LR revolver.

taurus-2-tau_2_380129ul_lft.jpg

Taurus M380 for a .380 ACP revolver.

Now, obviously having all of those would get too redundant and out of hand but at least a few would spice up the revolver category and make it more interesting than just Colt Pythons everywhere.

I support the 9mm SMG completely, just saying that tactically the M4A1 would be more useful assuming ammunition was not a problem... which is, unfortunately, not the case. 5.56 is much rarer than 9x19mm and (should) only spawn at the helicopter crashsites, whereas 9x19 can spawn basically anywhere. For those who like SMGs the 9mm SMG would be a decent alternative to the MP5K given that its sights are lined up with traditional M4 optics (unlike the MP5K) and it could use most of the ergonomic parts. Plus it's just more variety in the end.

The 1897 with bayonet I also do want - I'm just saying for now it wouldn't serve a purpose because bayonets aren't used. Shotgun w/ bayonet would be the ultimate CQB weapon.

The Vz.52/57 would be quite cool, however it's awfully similar to the SKS being that both are semi-automatic rifles using the 7.62x39mm cartridge (I doubt 7.62x45 would be added.) Granted, I could see this being a more common alternative being that it needs a magazine unlike the SKS and it wouldn't have access to the PU. Definitely a yes for me but I wouldn't prioritize the development and if push comes to shove I'd rather see the SVT-40 assuming we can't have both. Still, definitely a realistic and viable choice.

As for the Alfa revolvers - definitely. They're more realistic than most other choices (definitely moreso than the Colt Python) and are available in 9x19 and .22LR in addition to .357 Magnum. The devs obviously have other choices with Smith & Wessons, Colts, and Taurus, but those big name manufacturers don't really make any 9x19 revolvers, so a big yes to the CZP 9231 in 9x19.

As for the other calibers -

1878Nagant.jpg

Belgian Nagant 1878 revolver converted to fire 9x19mm, for another 9x19 revolver.

Taurus-Tracker-455.jpg

Taurus Tracker 455 for the .45 ACP one. (This specific revolver was also present in the mod, so it'd be a cool homage to that.)

450px-ColtModel1917.jpg

Colt M1917 for another .45 ACP choice.

300px-Lcr_stand.jpg

Ruger LCP for a .22LR compact revolver.

400px-S%26WModel17A.jpg

Smith & Wesson Model 17 for a standard sized .22LR revolver.

taurus-2-tau_2_380129ul_lft.jpg

Taurus M380 for a .380 ACP revolver.

Now, obviously having all of those would get too redundant and out of hand but at least a few would spice up the revolver category and make it more interesting than just Colt Pythons everywhere.

I definitely agree w you on the colt python being not as realistic as other revolvers. I think the best choose for a revolver in game may be the nagant 1895 revolver.I also agree w you on the Vz.52/57 being an alternate to the SKS. I think the SKS should be less common since its amunation is sooo rare in civilian locations.I think SKS ammo should be more common and the gun being less same goes w the vs.52/57. I have more guns for analysis. P-64 or p-83 polish pistols.MSBS randon assault rifles polish I think. Serbu super-shorty shotgun(heli crash spawn). Edited by DaNic2553

I definitely agree w you on the colt python being not as realistic as other revolvers. I think the best choose for a revolver in game may be the nagant 1895 revolver.I also agree w you on the Vz.52/57 being an alternate to the SKS. I think the SKS should be less common since its amunation is sooo rare in civilian locations.I think SKS ammo should be more common and the gun being less same goes w the vs.52/57. I have more guns for analysis. P-64 or p-83 polish pistols.MSBS randon assault rifles polish I think. Serbu super-shorty shotgun(heli crash spawn).

Nagant 1895 would be realistic but as a whole the ammunition is unique to the gun and probably wouldn't be added, thus why I suggested that Belgian variant which uses 9x19mm ammo that's already present in the game. 7.62x39 should be a relatively rare round being that it's used in decent civilian weapons and military rifles... not a common round but not too rare either. Were the Vz.52/57 added it'd probably be the 7.62x39 variant, not the 7.62x45.

However, yes, the Vz.52/57 would definitely be the more common rifle being that it's generally inferior to the SKS.

The P-64 and P-83 are very fitting guns to the scenario. Unfortunately I don't think we'll ever see the P-64 because it was only ever built in 9x18mm and the devs have said that 9x18 won't be added, but the P-83 is a possibility because it uses .380 ACP. The P-83 would function basically identical to the Makarov, though, because neither have any attachments and both would use .380 ACP with an 8 round magazine. Still, the P-83 would be good for variety.

The MSBS I wouldn't mind seeing as a higher end Eastern crashsite spawn, being that it's essentially a Polish ACR. They're not heavily in service but would certainly make more sense than many other guns. It can use all of the STANAG magazines and has a rail for optics so it may very well be an ergonomic equivalent to the M4A1.

Serbu shorty would be an absolute yes from me, though I don't think it NEEDS to be a crashsite spawn, being that the sawed-off IZH-43 would serve the same purpose and be much more common. However, yes, a compact shotgun like the Shorty that could fit in a backpack with limited capacity (2 shells) would be awesome - making the MP-133 with pistol grips the "middle ground" of the shotguns.

If I had to pick a bunch of guns for DayZ, it'd probably be these;

H&R Ultra Hunter - a single-shot .308 ranged rifle, has a rail for most optics.

photo_ultrahunter.jpg

CZ-452 - A .22LR bolt-action hunting rifle with 5 and 10 round magazines.

351px-CZ_452.jpg

Ruger Mini-14 - A semi-automatic .223/5.56 carbine. There's also the Mini-30 that uses 7.62x39mm ammo.

500px-Ruger-Mini-14.jpg

Armalite AR-7 - A .22LR survival rifle that could fit in backpacks.

400px-Arma7.jpg

Winchester M1895 - Russian 7.62x54mmR contract variant. Basically a more powerful Repeater with a smaller capacity.

450px-Russian.jpg

Winchester M1897 - 5 round pump-action shotgun with quite a few attachments.

400px-Winchester1897TrenchTakedown.jpg

CZ-581 - 12 Gauge Over/Under shotgun

400px-CZ-584.jpg

MTs-255 - 12 gauge Russian revolving shotgun

.400px-MTs255.jpg

Saiga 12 - A semi-automatic shotgun quite common throughout Russia and the rest of Eastern Europe, with an 8 round magazine.

400px-Saiga12new.jpg

Benelli M4 Super 90/M1014 - Semi-automatic shotgun present at helicopter crashsites.

450px-M4Super90.jpg

Serbu Super Shorty - Compact shotgun also present at helicopter crashsites.

400px-Mossberg_Serbu.jpg

Tokarev SVT-40 - Russian battle rifle used during WW2 - uses the PU scope and 7.62x54R ammo.

600px-SVT-40.jpg

SV-98 - Russian equivalent to the M24/M700, a 5 round 7.62x54R sniper rifle.

400px-SV98-1.jpg

M24 - Standard US military long-ranged .308 sniper rifle.

451px-M24.jpg

M39 EMR - USMC rifles left behind from the invasion in 2009 and post-US deployment, as a very rare DMR.

450px-M-39EMR.jpg

Knight's Armament SR-25 - Helicopter crashsite DMR with M4-type modularity and more variable magazines.

450px-SR25.jpg

OTs-14-1A Groza - A 7.62x39mm bullpup AK-type rifle.

400px-OTs-14-1A-02.jpg

CZ-805 BREN - A 5.56x45mm AR that would be an incredibly rare general military spawn or Eastern crashsite spawn.

400px-CZ805bren-a1.jpg

MK. 18 Mod 0/CQB-R - 10.5' AR-15 variant available at crashsites as a compact alternative to the M4A1.

500px-Mk18.jpg

M16A4 - Full-length AR-15 variant available at crashsites as a longer/more accurate alternative to the M4A1, uses burst-fire.

500px-M16A4withANPEQ%26ACOG.jpg

Heckler & Koch G3A3 - Battle rifle with automatic fire capability.

400px-HKG3A3.jpg

RPK-74 - Heavier AK variant with a built-in bipod and longer barrel with a slower turning rate but more accurate sustained fire.

501px-Soviet_RPK-74.jpg

RPD - 7.62x39 belt-fed gun, similar to the RPK but shoots much faster at the cost of recoil and accuracy.

500px-RPD-Light-Machine-Gun.jpg

PK - A standard infantry GPMG all across Eastern Europe.

500px-PKM-mg.jpg

M249 Para - Used by Western special forces present in Chernarus, can use 100 and 200 round box/drum mags as well as even some STANAGs.

400px-M249ParaWAmmo.jpg

M60E4 - GPMG used by Western special operations - decent alternative to the PKM being shorter and more lightweight (to an extent, but still heavy)

450px-M60E3.jpg

M79 - Single shot grenade launcher, present at helicopter crashsites.

550px-M79-Grenade-Launcher.jpg

RPG-7 - The most common rocket-propelled grenade launcher in the world, used for anti-vehicular and support activity. Extremely rare.

450px-Rpg-7-1-.jpg

M72 LAW - Powerful and accurate single-shot AT weapon found at helicopter crashsites. May not be reused.

M72lawopen.jpg

SIG-Sauer P226 - Sidearm of the special forces at helicopter crashsites. Less modular but more accurate than the CR75.

300px-SigP226.jpg

Heckler & Koch Mark 23 - Alternative sidearm of special forces, extremely accurate and reliable but large and smaller capacity than the FNX-45. (13 vs 15) Has a unique laser aiming module (LAM) attachment.

400px-Mk23.jpg

Edited by Chaingunfighter

pfeifer-zeliska-21.jpg

Sorry couldn't resist

And yes that gun is actually fireable it's the Pfeifer Zeliska and uses the very common .600 Nitro Express by W.J. Jeffery & CO

220px-700NExpress.jpg

The gun was invented "to be the biggest handgun in the world" the bullets find actual use during the elephant hunt

Edited by Freshmen

pfeifer-zeliska-21.jpg

Sorry couldn't resist

And yes that gun is actually fireable it's the Pfeifer Zeliska and uses the very common .600 Nitro Express by W.J. Jeffery & CO

220px-700NExpress.jpg

The gun was invented "to be the biggest handgun in the world" the bullets find actual use during the elephant hunt

hellll yess I wish it could be added but very few were made and we need .600 nitro express. It was my favorite weapon in SAS 3. right now for big revolver we can see magnum researches BFR. Edited by DaNic2553

Nagant 1895 would be realistic but as a whole the ammunition is unique to the gun and probably wouldn't be added, thus why I suggested that Belgian variant which uses 9x19mm ammo that's already present in the game. 7.62x39 should be a relatively rare round being that it's used in decent civilian weapons and military rifles... not a common round but not too rare either. Were the Vz.52/57 added it'd probably be the 7.62x39 variant, not the 7.62x45.

However, yes, the Vz.52/57 would definitely be the more common rifle being that it's generally inferior to the SKS.

The P-64 and P-83 are very fitting guns to the scenario. Unfortunately I don't think we'll ever see the P-64 because it was only ever built in 9x18mm and the devs have said that 9x18 won't be added, but the P-83 is a possibility because it uses .380 ACP. The P-83 would function basically identical to the Makarov, though, because neither have any attachments and both would use .380 ACP with an 8 round magazine. Still, the P-83 would be good for variety.

The MSBS I wouldn't mind seeing as a higher end Eastern crashsite spawn, being that it's essentially a Polish ACR. They're not heavily in service but would certainly make more sense than many other guns. It can use all of the STANAG magazines and has a rail for optics so it may very well be an ergonomic equivalent to the M4A1.

Serbu shorty would be an absolute yes from me, though I don't think it NEEDS to be a crashsite spawn, being that the sawed-off IZH-43 would serve the same purpose and be much more common. However, yes, a compact shotgun like the Shorty that could fit in a backpack with limited capacity (2 shells) would be awesome - making the MP-133 with pistol grips the "middle ground" of the shotguns.

If I had to pick a bunch of guns for DayZ, it'd probably be these;

H&R Ultra Hunter - a single-shot .308 ranged rifle, has a rail for most optics.

photo_ultrahunter.jpg

CZ-452 - A .22LR bolt-action hunting rifle with 5 and 10 round magazines.

351px-CZ_452.jpg

Ruger Mini-14 - A semi-automatic .223/5.56 carbine. There's also the Mini-30 that uses 7.62x39mm ammo.

500px-Ruger-Mini-14.jpg

Armalite AR-7 - A .22LR survival rifle that could fit in backpacks.

400px-Arma7.jpg

Winchester M1895 - Russian 7.62x54mmR contract variant. Basically a more powerful Repeater with a smaller capacity.

450px-Russian.jpg

Winchester M1897 - 5 round pump-action shotgun with quite a few attachments.

400px-Winchester1897TrenchTakedown.jpg

CZ-581 - 12 Gauge Over/Under shotgun

400px-CZ-584.jpg

MTs-255 - 12 gauge Russian revolving shotgun

.400px-MTs255.jpg

Saiga 12 - A semi-automatic shotgun quite common throughout Russia and the rest of Eastern Europe, with an 8 round magazine.

400px-Saiga12new.jpg

Benelli M4 Super 90/M1014 - Semi-automatic shotgun present at helicopter crashsites.

450px-M4Super90.jpg

Serbu Super Shorty - Compact shotgun also present at helicopter crashsites.

400px-Mossberg_Serbu.jpg

Tokarev SVT-40 - Russian battle rifle used during WW2 - uses the PU scope and 7.62x54R ammo.

600px-SVT-40.jpg

SV-98 - Russian equivalent to the M24/M700, a 5 round 7.62x54R sniper rifle.

400px-SV98-1.jpg

M24 - Standard US military long-ranged .308 sniper rifle.

451px-M24.jpg

M39 EMR - USMC rifles left behind from the invasion in 2009 and post-US deployment, as a very rare DMR.

450px-M-39EMR.jpg

Knight's Armament SR-25 - Helicopter crashsite DMR with M4-type modularity and more variable magazines.

450px-SR25.jpg

OTs-14-1A Groza - A 7.62x39mm bullpup AK-type rifle.

400px-OTs-14-1A-02.jpg

CZ-805 BREN - A 5.56x45mm AR that would be an incredibly rare general military spawn or Eastern crashsite spawn.

400px-CZ805bren-a1.jpg

MK. 18 Mod 0/CQB-R - 10.5' AR-15 variant available at crashsites as a compact alternative to the M4A1.

500px-Mk18.jpg

M16A4 - Full-length AR-15 variant available at crashsites as a longer/more accurate alternative to the M4A1, uses burst-fire.

500px-M16A4withANPEQ%26ACOG.jpg

Heckler & Koch G3A3 - Battle rifle with automatic fire capability.

400px-HKG3A3.jpg

RPK-74 - Heavier AK variant with a built-in bipod and longer barrel with a slower turning rate but more accurate sustained fire.

501px-Soviet_RPK-74.jpg

RPD - 7.62x39 belt-fed gun, similar to the RPK but shoots much faster at the cost of recoil and accuracy.

500px-RPD-Light-Machine-Gun.jpg

PK - A standard infantry GPMG all across Eastern Europe.

500px-PKM-mg.jpg

M249 Para - Used by Western special forces present in Chernarus, can use 100 and 200 round box/drum mags as well as even some STANAGs.

400px-M249ParaWAmmo.jpg

M60E4 - GPMG used by Western special operations - decent alternative to the PKM being shorter and more lightweight (to an extent, but still heavy)

450px-M60E3.jpg

M79 - Single shot grenade launcher, present at helicopter crashsites.

550px-M79-Grenade-Launcher.jpg

RPG-7 - The most common rocket-propelled grenade launcher in the world, used for anti-vehicular and support activity. Extremely rare.

450px-Rpg-7-1-.jpg

M72 LAW - Powerful and accurate single-shot AT weapon found at helicopter crashsites. May not be reused.

M72lawopen.jpg

SIG-Sauer P226 - Sidearm of the special forces at helicopter crashsites. Less modular but more accurate than the CR75.

300px-SigP226.jpg

Heckler & Koch Mark 23 - Alternative sidearm of special forces, extremely accurate and reliable but large and smaller capacity than the FNX-45. (13 vs 15) Has a unique laser aiming module (LAM) attachment.

400px-Mk23.jpg

agree with everything said but isn't the serbu super shorty american. Like the suggested weapons you should look at the post of that big revolver. I would post pictures but I don't know how. Any ways I have some more guns for analysis.Steyr Aug para. Mp-18(worlds first SMG russians captured this weapon and used it extremely rare farmhouse spawn.couldn't resist as well, Mauser T gewehr anti tank rifle or PTRD PTRS or marosak KB wz.35/PzB 35 anti tank rifle. And I here's about the new rifle being added and I think it chambers .308 Winchester any other guns that can chamber this round.

All of these guns were invented in Germany between the first and the second world war and all use the same caliber. I feel like the vintage look would kind of fit in the theme. Also they were widely spread across Eurasia during the World Wars.The rounds come single or in a x5 strip clip.

7,92 × 57 mm rounds

8mm_Mauser_stripper_clip%2C_1941_Turkish

The Mauser Modell 98k

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-216-0417-19%2C_Ru

A repeater, comes with a foldable iron sight which contains scales from 400 to 2000 meters and is fed by a x5 strip. We see it with a 4 x Zeiss ZF24 scope.

The MG 42

MG42-Display.jpg

A multi-purpose Automatic Rifle uses the same iron sight as the Mauser 98k and convinces by its great withstand against weathers and dirt. It comes with a bi-pod by default and was used stationary as well as mobile by experienced grenadiers. The bi-pod could be exchanged from the front to the middle to enhance the pivoting range. The magazines came in Drum(50rounds), 50round belt, 250round belt . Making 1500 shots per minute overheating was a permanent issue. The soldiers used to carry about 5 extra barrels so they could exchange it over a quick exchange mechanism.

Beans and i will add an automatic rifle which has been used by paratroops and another improved repeater which can either be reloaded with x5 strip or 10round clips

Edited by Freshmen

All of these guns were invented in Germany between the first and the second world war and all use the same caliber. I feel like the vintage look would kind of fit in the theme. Also they were widely spread across Eurasia during the World Wars.The rounds come single or in a x5 strip clip.

7,92 × 57 mm rounds

8mm_Mauser_stripper_clip%2C_1941_Turkish

The Mauser Modell 98k

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-216-0417-19%2C_Ru

A repeater, comes with a foldable iron sight which contains scales from 400 to 2000 meters and is fed by a x5 strip. We see it with a 4 x Zeiss ZF24 scope.

The MG 42

MG42-Display.jpg

A multi-purpose Automatic Rifle uses the same iron sight as the Mauser 98k and convinces by its great withstand against weathers and dirt. It comes with a bi-pod by default and was used stationary as well as mobile by experienced grenadiers. The bi-pod could be exchanged from the front to the middle to enhance the pivoting range. The magazines came in Drum(50rounds), 50round belt, 250round belt . Making 1500 shots per minute overheating was a permanent issue. The soldiers used to carry about 5 extra barrels so they could exchange it over a quick exchange mechanism.

Beans and i will add an automatic rifle which has been used by paratroops and another improved repeater which can either be reloaded with x5 strip or 10round clips

good ideas I like your revolver you showed lol k wish it come I know its from austria. Always wondered if the devs ever come to this community.

7,92 × 57 mm rounds

The Mauser Modell 98k

The MG 42

They could probably just add the MG-3 and Israeli K-98s that were converted to 7.62x51mm rather than add a brand new caliber that's very similar to 7.62x54mmR.

agree with everything said but isn't the serbu super shorty american. Like the suggested weapons you should look at the post of that big revolver. I would post pictures but I don't know how. Any ways I have some more guns for analysis.Steyr Aug para. Mp-18(worlds first SMG russians captured this weapon and used it extremely rare farmhouse spawn.couldn't resist as well, Mauser T gewehr anti tank rifle or PTRD PTRS or marosak KB wz.35/PzB 35 anti tank rifle. And I here's about the new rifle being added and I think it chambers .308 Winchester any other guns that can chamber this round.

The Steyr AUG Para I inquired about when the devs were first talking about adding the AUG and how modular it was going to be. As of right now I'm not too sure it'll make it in but it'd be really cool to have a 9mm variant of the AUG using the same attachments, just like the Colt 9mm SMG would use the M4 attachments.

The MP-18, MP-24, or my favorite; the MP-34, are must-haves. Side-magazine German WW2 SMGs? Yes please. I could also settle for a British Sten or Sterling, especially the Sterlings as they're pretty common throughout the world.

The Mauser 1918 T-Gewehr would be interesting but it uses a 13.2mm cartridge that nothing else uses, so I don't think it has a purpose. (Also, most of them were stopped in usage before the end of World War II, so I doubt too many of them would be left behind.) The PzB-25 suffers the same fate - not really being too common unlike some German weapons and using a caliber unique to the weapon.

As for the PTRS-41 and PTRD-41 - yes. (If I had to choose I'd go with the PTRS because it's not as long as the PTRD.) They'd be extremely rare civilian, likely farm, spawns. Of course, they're counter balanced by the fact that they shoot slow, have no scope, limited capacity, and are too heavy and bulky to be useful for anything but anti vehicular or defensive combat.

Granted, I'm not sure they will be added, but it'd certainly be cool.

Here is a lot of Russian and and other countrys I've chosen guns.

Pistols-

Korovin TK

Tokarev TT

Makarov PM/PMM

Stechkin APS

PSM

PB silenced

APB silenced

S4M silent

MSP silent

PSS silent

Serdyukov SPS/Gyurza/Vector

Yarygin PYa/Grach

GSh-18

OTs-23

OTs-27

OTs-33

SPP-1 underwater

MP-446

MP-448

P96 P96S P96M

OTs-21

Strike One

Pistols 2-

Bergmann Mars

Mauser C-96

Mauser 1910 14 34

Mauser HSc

Mauser M2

Luger 'Parabellum'

HK-4

HK VP 70

HK P7

HK P9s

HK P11 underwater

HK USP

HK Mk.23

HK P2000

HK P30

HK UCP

HK 45

Sauer 38H

Walther PP & PPK

Walther PP Super

Walther P38

Walther P5

Walther P88

Walther P99

Walther PPS

Korth

Korriphila

HK VP9

Walther PPQ

Walther PPX

Walther CCP

Pistols 3-

Roth Steyr M1907

Steyr Hahn M1912

Glock

Steyr GB

Steyr M

Pistols 4-

Fort 12

Fort 14

Fort 15

Fort 17

Shevchenko PSh

Pistols 5-

CZ Vz.22, Vz.24

CZ 27, P.27(t)

CZ Vz.38

CZ 50, CZ 70

CZ 52

CZ 82/83

CZ 75

CZ 85

CZ 97

CZ 100

CZ 110

CZ-G 2000

CZ-TT

CZ P-07 P-09

Revolver 1-

Nagant m.1895

IzMech MP-412

R-92

U-94 "Udar"

OTs-01 / RSA

OTs-20 Gnom

OTs-38 silent

Places these are from chezh Russia Germany austria Ukraine. There are some guns I've posted that are on the list or are already in game plz pretend they are not there thnx.these are just pistols I will do other types of guns soon.

Edited by DaNic2553

Stone Axe:

Well, mankind made this since its dawn and all you need is already in game. Stone, stick and a rope.

You can use it as a hammer(tool) or as an axe(weapon)

hammer-2-330.png

axe-326-full.jpg

Edited by Freshmen

Stone Axe:

Well, mankind made this since its dawn and all you need is already in game. Stone, stick and a rope.

You can use it as a hammer(tool) or as an axe(weapon)

hammer-2-330.png

axe-326-full.jpg

good idea it might come along along with other weapons like the m1 garand and wknchester model Alaskan.