alexeistukov

The Community's List of Suggested Weapons for Dayz Standalone (Version: 1.29)

When DayZ has a high powered sniper so I can noscope some scrubs I can die happy.

soon expect the SVD and some other variant if you want hi powered variants the vss vintorez can come in and its a silent sniper and I think it can go full auto. Think about it silent sniper vs very loud hi powered sniper......I'm going with the silenced one.

soon expect the SVD

Remember that the SVD is the same calibre as the Mosin.

While we're at it we should really have the SVT40 in as another rifle that shares 7.62x54

QSX2XV1l.jpg

Remember that the SVD is the same calibre as the Mosin.

While we're at it we should really have the SVT40 in as another rifle that shares 7.62x54

QSX2XV1l.jpg

ik but currently its not chambering the right round it should be . basically its chambering in fn fal rounds. I think eventually we will we see a split between fn fal rounds, real mosin rounds, and adding in .308 winchester. The svt 40 would make an oustanding addition in game I also think adding these to would help.

1-TT 33(currently on the list)

2-c96 red nine(on list)

3-ppsh 41(on list as well)

4-Lee Enfield

5-APS(on list as well)

6-bison(on list)

7-chiappa rhino

8-taurus tracker

9-as val

10-winchester 1897(lever action repeating shotgun maybe a scope can be attached ontop)

I listed 10 I would really want to see in game soon.

Edited by DaNic2553

-shnip-

Alexei Stukov, the member who started this thread, has not been on since January 26th...He has school and is very busy with it so im not sure when he will be back,

• Like 1

He will come back eventually only a matter of time.

right, and im semi keeping this thread alive, ive bumped it quite a few times.

• Like 1

right, and im semi keeping this thread alive, ive bumped it quite a few times.

indeed you have and still are. Edited by DaNic2553

Still surprised not to see a PP-19-01 Vityaz-SN on the list, it's chambered in a round that's already in the game (9x19) and it's Russian, so it fits the bill (probably even more so than the MP5A5 that a lot of people want).

Still surprised not to see a PP-19-01 Vityaz-SN on the list, it's chambered in a round that's already in the game (9x19) and it's Russian, so it fits the bill (probably even more so than the MP5A5 that a lot of people want).

It fits, but definitely not more so than the MP5A5 (or MP5A3/any other full-fledged non-SD MP5 variant.) The Vityaz is common in Russia, but it isn't used anywhere else. MP5s are used in nearly every Eastern European country to some degree (be it police or military), including Russia.

Plus, any other MP5s they added would be able to use the preexisting magazines, so it adds more use to those and reduces the development time. Not that there's any reason we can't have both, they operate fairly differently and have completely different appearances. It's the same as if they were to (hopefully) add a full-length AR-15/M16 to go along with the M4A1, it doesn't inherently stop them from doing other equivalent 5.56 ARs as well.

And like I said, because the parts between many of these variants share attachments, magazines, animations, and stats, it would mean reduced time in development so ultimately they should at least do the larger versions.

Not that there's any reason we can't have both

I agree! The more the merrier (within reason, of course).

Updates will be out soon, please be patient.

Apologies for my absence.

Updates will be out soon, please be patient.

Apologies for my absence.

good to see you back Alexei, its been quite a while.

The M110 SASS

Developed by Knights Armament, modeled after the M16.

I think we need more advanced rifles, other than the Mosin, like the DayZ mod, but they are hard to find like the other Milspec guns. The M110 should be as uncommon as the M4, as they are both American rifles.

The M110 SASS

Developed by Knights Armament, modeled after the M16.

I think we need more advanced rifles, other than the Mosin, like the DayZ mod, but they are hard to find like the other Milspec guns. The M110 should be as uncommon as the M4, as they are both American rifles.

M110 is just a military version of the AR-10, which is as common as the AR-15, M110 is more of a DMR but yes, it wouldn't be too hard to find Civilian versions of that rifle. the Civilian side costs around 800 dollars, the military is 2k+ depending on the company that makes it contract wise. Having both would be nice, but if you find the civilian version it should be able to be found in any state, I.E. without a quad rail system or something along those lines.

I still want to see some multi-caliber gun, such as the M6 Aircrew gun (used as a foraging gun in case of plane crash): en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M6_Aircrew_Survival_Weapon

This is originally what the Blaze 95 was meant to be, and you can see by looking at the model that the lower barrel is much smaller than the upper barrel. This is because, in real life, the B95 was meant to be two different calibers, either a large rifle caliber or large shotshell for the upper barrel (12Ga, 7.62x51, .338 Lapua Magnum, etc), and a small rifle or shotshell for the lower barrel (.22lr, .410 shotshell, handgun cartridges).

This would give diversity of gameplay and create a potentially unique all-around gun that can perform at all ranges without getting super-militarized with 40mm Buckshot grenades or M26 MASS/ KAC Masterkey attatchments.

I really enjoy where this thread is going, lots of cool guns are mentioned here that I would have tons of fun playing with (Still have yet to get over to experimental to go find me a PM73 RAK)

This is originally what the Blaze 95 was meant to be, and you can see by looking at the model that the lower barrel is much smaller than the upper barrel. This is because, in real life, the B95 was meant to be two different calibers, either a large rifle caliber or large shotshell for the upper barrel (12Ga, 7.62x51, .338 Lapua Magnum, etc), and a small rifle or shotshell for the lower barrel (.22lr, .410 shotshell, handgun cartridges).

The upper barrel is inside a sleeve which is why it appears larger. The gun in game is closest to the BB97 .30-'06.

7gNSM3d.png

pxeo60u.png

Fair enough. I guess I was looking at the wrong model when I was on their website, they only listed two seperate calibers per gun. Still, would be cool to have multi-caliber guns. the Taurus Judge would be epic with .45 Colt and .410 shotshell.

Fair enough. I guess I was looking at the wrong model when I was on their website, they only listed two seperate calibers per gun. Still, would be cool to have multi-caliber guns. the Taurus Judge would be epic with .45 Colt and .410 shotshell.

Well because of the Engine that DayZ is using, its literally impossible to make a weapon take more than one type ammo. and it would be awesome.

Well because of the Engine that DayZ is using, its literally impossible to make a weapon take more than one type ammo. and it would be awesome.

That's not true. Look at the bow.

That's not true. Look at the bow.

but isnt it classified as a arrow either way? we are talking about 2 different ammo types, classified for different weapons. it would be like MP5 mag and the MP5SD mag in the mod.

but isnt it classified as a arrow either way? we are talking about 2 different ammo types, classified for different weapons. it would be like MP5 mag and the MP5SD mag in the mod.

No it's the same thing. They probably didn't want to put it in with limited functions, ie you can't mix and match ammo, might require different mags like mod. But that's a non-issue for weapons without separate mags/snaploaders like flare gun, bow, Longhorn, derringer, etc.

• Like 1

No it's the same thing. They probably didn't want to put it in with limited functions, ie you can't mix and match ammo, might require different mags like mod. But that's a non-issue for weapons without separate mags/snaploaders like flare gun, bow, Longhorn, derringer, etc.

i see what you mean. thanks for clearing that up for me.