alexeistukov

The Community's List of Suggested Weapons for Dayz Standalone (Version: 1.29)

A4 is the most common version, A3 is just a full auto A2, and is only used bu really the US navy on ships. SO really no A3 just the A4 it is the most likely version.

The A3 model is still something they should look at. It's a very good model with up-to-date parts and a very smooth trigger assembly. The A4 model is nice, but it has the exact function of the A2 model. The only thing that makes them different is the carry handle for the A4 model is removable, meaning you could directly attach scopes (or whatever you prefer) on top of the receiver, rather than the carry handle.

Edited by Shadow134

Alright, i will attempt to end this argument of the M16.  I made a poll for which variant i should put on my list.  Vote now!

I think we need an Ithaca 37 and that's it

Or we could just compromise. Add various types of handguard rail systems for the M4A1 and let us add a longer, heavier barrel. Then just add the A4 model.

I already posted the poll before you made that comment.  I cannot take the poll down now.

• I think we need more civillian weapons. I really want the winchester back.

Your idea has been noted, i will add it when i get time.  Also to everyone i appologize to my earlier comment i posted today saying that 1.01 will come out today.  I was unable to release any information due to the fact that i am working on my studies currently.  Please give me until Tuesday, 2/11/14 to release a new update.  In the mean time, keep supplying me with suggestions!

Any proper sniper rifle, something post WW2 and accurate beyond 500-600 meters because mosin does not impress on this range. 

Any proper sniper rifle, something post WW2 and accurate beyond 500-600 meters because mosin does not impress on this range.

Yes, I do certainly plan on adding more types of those rifles. The mosin provides massive recoil to the user rendering it hard to use without the compensator.

i fliping love the Mauser C96

with the stock and everything

it would be the only gun i would use

i fliping love the Mauser C96

with the stock and everything

it would be the only gun i would use

I have noticed quite a few people love that gun. It is an interesting firearm in my opinion as you can see in the description I gave it lol. It wold be truly amazing if the devs would consider the firearms on this list

I will be releasing a major update later on today!  Most of the firearms will added to the list!

Edited by AlexeiStukov

Please vote on the new poll for it is very critical

Looks like I will end up putting a poll up for each weapon. The more feedback the better. The poll ends tonight at 5:00pm U.S. Eastern Time.

Seriously guys, what is this game set in ? 1930 ? We need some modern weapons, especially rifles. Won't be long until someone suggests a black powder gun. 

Seriously guys, what is this game set in ? 1930 ? We need some modern weapons, especially rifles. Won't be long until someone suggests a black powder gun. 

if you dont want a gun made in 1894, chose the Marlin 336 which is more modern and is a very popular hunting rifle across the world chambered in .30-.30 caliber. Could be found in deerstands.

I balance out what is put on the list. So don't worry to much about a flintlock or black powder being added. Although black powder is a popular type of hunting firearm in many countries. I will be updating more tonight.

if you dont want a gun made in 1894, chose the Marlin 336 which is more modern and is a very popular hunting rifle across the world chambered in .30-.30 caliber. Could be found in deerstands.

Ok there are computers in this game, can we get a gun that's less than 60 years old ? Something made in late 80's or 90's ?

And I'm talking here about sniper rifle. 

Edited by General Zod

i wonder why no one mentioned the

H&K G3

G3.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_%26_Koch_G3

the chances to find them in a EX soviet/East european country is about 1000 times higher than finding any murica freedom m4 :rolleyes:

You are correct that they would be more common than the American M4A1. The devs did post a tweet saying they would be looking into more gun companies such as Sig Sauer and Heckler and Koch. I will think about adding this to the rifles.

Going to be difficult to add the new update but I will try

Just added the PPSH-41.  More updates will be rolling out tonight.  Stay tuned.

Edited by AlexeiStukov

The A3 model is still something they should look at. It's a very good model with up-to-date parts and a very smooth trigger assembly. The A4 model is nice, but it has the exact function of the A2 model. The only thing that makes them different is the carry handle for the A4 model is removable, meaning you could directly attach scopes (or whatever you prefer) on top of the receiver, rather than the carry handle.

yeah, since there was a US aircraft carrier the M16A3 would have been present and its not like it would be hard to implement. I think they should add the M4 as well as the M4A1 (the burst/semi version).

M240 - commonly used by US forces and UK forces (L7A2), medium machine gun that i think would go alongside the PKM, its eastern counterpart, commonly used by Russians, insurgents and numerous others.

M240-

320px-PEO_M240B_Profile.jpg

PKM-

320px-PKM_DD-ST-85-01257.JPEG

Edited by lootable