alexeistukov

The Community's List of Suggested Weapons for Dayz Standalone (Version: 1.29)

I think I suggested this back in the mod but here goes, AR7, can be disassembled and stored in its own stock. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AR-7

suggested it, got no bites tho. Its essentially a .22 survival rifle that would spawn at heli crashes only probably.

• Like 1

Mine is a chip, I fried it :P

link didnt work but....

if i fried my computer...

would it be a potato chip?

huehuehue

• Like 1

How about the Walther PPK?

350px-PPKNazi1.jpg

350px-WaltherPPkSilenced.jpg

It's historically and culturally significant, a small-time pocket pistol, would be available in .380 ACP ammunition, can fit a sound suppressor, and is not too unrealistic either.

Of course, they could also do the COP-357

400px-N-copb.jpg

Four-rounds of "pepperbox" .357 Magnum, with incredibly short range, and extremely loud noise, would make this a viable but risky alternative to the regular derringer.

I can see the walthet ppk to seem to be a better option for a tiny pistol buy I also saw that the korovin tk is just as tiny.

Going to try and push for the release of some weapons this weekend

Metal Pipe

Knife Spear

M249 Squad Automatic Weapon

KSVK Anti Material Rifle

Kalashnikov AK-47

AS VAL

STG-44

Karabiner-98k

These are the primary focus currently

God Bless!

• Like 1

More variations on Mosin Nagants. The Mosin Nagant 91/30 should be the most commonly found Mosin. The Mosin m38 and m44 carbines should be added and rarer.. The current mosin that's in the game is the 91/30 PU sniper because it has the crooked bolt. This should be a lot rarer and better because it will be the one that you can add a scope too.

The SKS should come with the bayonet.

Add the Dragonov SVD as the sniper rifle in the game. It uses the same ammo as the Mosin but it comes with the pso 1 scope.

• Like 1

Going to try and push for the release of some weapons this weekend

Metal Pipe

Knife Spear

M249 Squad Automatic Weapon

KSVK Anti Material Rifle

Kalashnikov AK-47

AS VAL

STG-44

Karabiner-98k

These are the primary focus currently

God Bless!

Have to ask, why the 47? 

Have to ask, why the 47?

It was a weapon that was once on this list and it received a high amount of yes votes. I got rid of it because I also had the AKM on the list as well and people said the 47 should be taken off since the AKM "won" in yes votes.

It cannot be ruled out because Chernarus is a dirt poor post Soviet province. Even the AK47 would be a rare firearm in game because the much more common AKMs would spawn, it is still plausible due to setting.

It was a weapon that was once on this list and it received a high amount of yes votes. I got rid of it because I also had the AKM on the list as well and people said the 47 should be taken off since the AKM "won" in yes votes.

It cannot be ruled out because Chernarus is a dirt poor post Soviet province. Even the AK47 would be a rare firearm in game because the much more common AKMs would spawn, it is still plausible due to setting.

The main issue I see is the AKM is already in game, and the differences between firearms are so few they wouldn't be visible in-game.  The only thing it would add is -maybe- thematics, but then I still would like to make a point that we'd see more variance and expanded gameplay through a number of other guns which have been suggested.

Would love some help with making descriptions..

I am extremely unsure if I can push any updates out this weekend or coming week...

Would love some help with making descriptions..

I am extremely unsure if I can push any updates out this weekend or coming week...

Should probably be doing this in a PM but I'm tired.

I would gladly help you do some of the descriptions for guns, and revise any existing ones if necessary. Hell, I could even write some descriptions for future weapons and whatnot if you'd like.

Should probably be doing this in a PM but I'm tired.

I would gladly help you do some of the descriptions for guns, and revise any existing ones if necessary. Hell, I could even write some descriptions for future weapons and whatnot if you'd like.

Revisions are not necessary (i will take care of them)

Descriptions would be greatly appreciated..

I ask you to follow the basic template of the descriptions that i have made already.  If you do make descriptions, i will check them over and may possibly edit them to take out  or add information.

However i cannot give credit for descriptions alone.

I only give credit for weapon suggestions

I will make it clear in some way that you are helping me (if you do choose to do this).

God Bless and i am very tired too. 

Good Night.

Edited by AlexeiStukov

Did some Searching for weapons Seized/Used in Eastern Europe.

TT's and Nagant

post-174081-0-84777200-1416124768_thumb.

PM's, AKMs and AKMS

post-174081-0-19320000-1416124731_thumb.

Hundreds of ancient Double-Barrels about to be melted down in Russia.

post-174081-0-66263400-1416124716_thumb.

More TT's

post-174081-0-97404300-1416124562_thumb.

Mini-Uzi, Ukraine

post-174081-0-20066600-1416124551_thumb.

...I want...

post-174081-0-68701000-1416124818_thumb.

Berreta in Ukraine

post-174081-0-63159400-1416125090_thumb.

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE TT-33 DEVS

Edited by thedogfoodyayho

...I want...

attachicon.gif200394142626_SKS1.jpg

Is that a cut-down SKS with a 20 round magazine, folding wire stock, and silencer, and I'm guessing modified for full auto too?

PLEASE add in the PSG1! Or a dragunov is fine too

Revisions are not necessary (i will take care of them)

Descriptions would be greatly appreciated..

I ask you to follow the basic template of the descriptions that i have made already.  If you do make descriptions, i will check them over and may possibly edit them to take out  or add information.

However i cannot give credit for descriptions alone.

I only give credit for weapon suggestions

I will make it clear in some way that you are helping me (if you do choose to do this).

God Bless and i am very tired too. 

Good Night.

I'll write up a few and PM them to ya to see if you prefer them

Is that a cut-down SKS with a 20 round magazine, folding wire stock, and silencer, and I'm guessing modified for full auto too?

Yup... I doubt it functions though.

Gonna throw a few suggestions into the mix, apologies if they've been suggested before.

[2] CZ542 A bolt action .22 rifle. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CZ_452

I like you

I vote for the ultra lux model internal magazine and open sights so it's useable without a scope.

7.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/68/Cz452_tangent_sight.jpg

Edited by gibonez
  • Like 1

Remington 770 sportsman rifle 3-9x40mm scope.

Caliber 30-06

Capacity 4+1

It is able to be painted and attachments such as the bipod should be able to be attached,

MODEL: Tikka T3 Hunter Bolt Action Rifle TYPE: Rifle: Bolt Action SIGHTS: No Sights CAL: 7MM BARREL LGTH: 24 3/8" FINISH: Blue ACTION: Bolt Action WEIGHT: 6 lbs 13 oz STOCK: Walnut, Satin with T3 Checkering Pattern CAPACITY: 3+1 FEATURES:  3 rd Detachable Box Magazine, Adjustable Trigger
Sling Swivel Studs, Includes Scope Rings

Im just gonna say, if your gonna suggest hunting rifles and what not...opt for the internal magazine version so you wont spend decades looking for a single magazine.

I want a Garand. Don't care if it doesn't make sense in the game, I want it. Add it.

m1_garand_and_fixins_by_rcbif-d39j352.jp

Crafted spear, (knife, cord, wood limb)

Great for dispatching trapped dear, and killing zombies and players at a distance, also throw able.

Speznatz Russian army shovel, versatile light weight tool for digging, chopping wood, chopping heads. Throw able too. (I got the Cold Steel version at home)

Crafted Fire torch, (oil, tinder, wire, branch)

Great for keeping food smell attracted wolves and bears and at a distance, luring players, lighting and warming and drying clothes, and burning down enemy wooden houses and cars. Also to be used as a melee weapon.

Although a big arsenal is fun to collect, I think it's better to have quality over quantity. A game with 30 weapons is not automatically better then a game with just 10. Actually the 30 may actually hurt the game because a player needs a long time to collect a complete weapon system, and finding matching ammo. Also a large arsenal takes up dev time that may have a much more positive impact improving for instance a vital game mechanic like physics.

Edited by Troll_Hunter