alexeistukov

The Community's List of Suggested Weapons for Dayz Standalone (Version: 1.29)

Henry Martini rifles to this day in use to the hunting on seals, and big targets (easy to clean, precise and strong gun).

Ok, i better know guns than english gramaticks.    

I told abaut balance in game, and much harder o find ,,full" stuff.   In now i need 15min/2h to find max setup and full of ammo, just going from Kamenka on north.   

More variants of weapons, less ammo (if now is 100% to lower to 30%), and more alternatives, like bow, like other type of gun's add some crafting and realism. .

If somebody will know ,,i can't go into central of city alone because i die fast i need help" then he not kill you.    (If somebody play in DayZ Origins then remeber Sector B, where is a loot of good stuff but AI is to strong for one player)

Edited by Garberro

Because we don't export all of our gun models. Mainly just shotguns because in most countries other weapons are illegal. A 30-30 or 30-60 are Pure 'Murican, becuase that ammo isn't even available in stores in most countries.

And they game doesn't take place in US, so that loint is invalid. If they game were to take place in Britain, then we would only have a few hunting rifles and mil weapons.

But this is Chernarus, which is in Russia's ass, so Eastern weapons will rule there, along with what you said - Berretas, glocks, a few colt models, Remingtons, ect.

Btw, by Winchesters and Colt revolvers, i meant Lever-actions and Anacondas, not every Winchester firearm in existence.

Chernarus is fictional, so it is entirely up to the developers to build the story and indicate the laws. There are some countries that have tight controls and some countries with lax. I'm not sure why it would matter if a 30-30 was in as a particularly rare spawn, considering you wouldn't find ammo except on a very rare spawn in those particular areas as well, but I honestly don't care that much. I was just really pointing out that there are ways that the developers can add things to explain the weapons that they want to add into the game. I like variety, but I certainly don't need every model of every gun in game.

Sorry to say ammo will never be that rare. It will be rarer, but not enough to stop KoS. It will just get people to work together, then stab each other in the back.

I don't mean to be rude here, as it's obvious English isn't your first language but it's quite hard to understand what you are trying to get across. Could you try to be a bit more clear?

Yeah, I think the better discouragement will be making a lot more items a lot more useful, so that inventory space becomes the reason you don't carry a dozen full magazines. And particular valuable things that you might be carrying would be a good reason not to get in a fire-fight unnecessarily and risk them getting ruined by getting shot.

I myself do like the IMI Galil because it looks like a heavily modified AK variant rifle, but it has so many unique designs to it. If the United nations is involved in the story, then I do not know if Israel sent soldiers in to help clear the infection. If they are one of the countries then I will be all for adding it. I want to have one of these rifles one day...as well as a Wildey .475 Magnum Semi-Automatic Gas Operated Pistol with the engraving of an American Eagle on the barrel... heh just a dream though.. sorry I trailed off there for a minute. Thank you and God Bless

Many countries us Galil variants though. Estonian professional army is all based on Galil - AR, SAR are the popular ones. :)

There are more post-soviet countries who use/have used the same models.

Cheers, man.

Many countries us Galil variants though. Estonian professional army is all based on Galil - AR, SAR are the popular ones. :)

There are more post-soviet countries who use/have used the same models.

Cheers, man.

I would prefer to see the ACE-52)

I must of missed a huge debate yesterday lol

• Like 1

Chernarus is fictional, so it is entirely up to the developers to build the story and indicate the laws. There are some countries that have tight controls and some countries with lax. I'm not sure why it would matter if a 30-30 was in as a particularly rare spawn, considering you wouldn't find ammo except on a very rare spawn in those particular areas as well, but I honestly don't care that much. I was just really pointing out that there are ways that the developers can add things to explain the weapons that they want to add into the game. I like variety, but I certainly don't need every model of every gun in game.

Bohemia already made what would be in Chernarus in Arma 2 - AKs and Hunting Riflies. 

It also seems they had no laws. The civilians carried AKMs.

I really like your suggestions except for the military high-grade weapons.

Like I think the 1st or 2nd comment, they mentioned it not being CoD. I agree with them on this, I think it should be kept more civilian, and maybe a few very rare high-grade military weapons. Other than that, I liked your suggestions!  :)

Poland is closer to Russia than Czech, and Polish soliders fight in Kosowo, Bośnia (NATO: IFOR, KFOR).  And remember DayZ is future not past, then all modern guns should be abble... but not ammo.  max 5 bullets on all weapons, and full magazine should be like mercy.

But M107, AS50, G36 and others this type of guns is nonsens. Not real, killing immersion. G36 shold be not able but AK12, AN-94 yes.

I want to see guns like Carl Gustaf M63. Kodiak 1886 45-70, Hunting Mauser K98 kal.308 Win, Luger Navy 1906.

AK12 are you mad, it is a prototype. the M107 makes more sense as it would be used for checkpoints.

AK12 are you mad, it is a prototype. the M107 makes more sense as it would be used for checkpoints.

Yeah, you'd find more of all of the guns he said were "nonsense" than AK-12s.

How is the radom hunter different from the various saiga rifles or the tabuk sniper? "sniper"

Only grip (much better look). :)   It's construction from 80's, all countries from old Warsaw Pact have guns like this.

Edited by Garberro

Alright, let's see some damn organization tonight :)

• Like 1

Walther P38 confirmed, apparently.

Awesome.

bump!

Appears to be a P1 now. Same weapon though.

yeah better be a P1

Firearm: Captive bolt pistol
Caliber: 9x17
Action: pneumatic - auto retracting bolt
N2QnLn6.jpg?1

Edited by joe_mcentire

I want you to add it to your list of weapons.

1.VSK-94  

Specifications VSK-94 

Caliber..............................................................................9 mm
Cartridge.........................................................SP.5, SP.6 (9x39)
Weapon weight w/o magazine an optical sight................2,7 kg
Rifle length w/silencer..................................................900 mm
Barrel length.................................................................230 mm
Muzzle velocity....................................................270-290 m/sec
Rate of fire........................................................700-900 rds/min
Effective rate of fire..............................................30/90 rds/min
Sighting range................................................................400 m
Magazine capacity............................................................10 rds

6bb3ef5c3321a82e8e99285800191b07.jpg

also a great alternative to vss vintorez)

After we get a Mauser (or not) I think they could add the Lee-Enfield No. 5 Mk 1.

tUA2Ho1.png

The "Jungle Carbine" had a bunch of lightening done and half a foot lopped off the barrel to create a lighter and handier weapon than the standard Rifle No. 4.

Lots of people want a Lee-Enfield, and this one is much cooler and fits a different niche than the Mosin (shorter and faster).

• Like 2

After we get a Mauser (or not)

i hope they add the Mauser, such a iconic gun and all and fairly common.

After we get a Mauser (or not) I think they could add the Lee-Enfield No. 5 Mk 1.

tUA2Ho1.png

The "Jungle Carbine" had a bunch of lightening done and half a foot lopped off the barrel to create a lighter and handier weapon than the standard Rifle No. 4.

Lots of people want a Lee-Enfield, and this one is much cooler and fits a different niche than the Mosin (shorter and faster).

I totally agree with you, however if they add the feature that it fired similarly to the Garrand and not bolt action (somehow ARMA 2 takes the MKIII and gives it the firing characteristics of a WWI MK1 or 2) 

A brilliant all round weapon. good to fight with but excellent once you master it.