Have:

-SVD w/ Optics and mags

-VSS w/ Optics and mags

-AK Parts

Want:

-FAL

-FAL Mags

-.308 ammo (In Bulk)

Can and will find Heli loot if it is not on this list.

Edited by Downydan

For the people looking for 308. and like to pvp, heres a tip.

Go to inferno in cherno, everyone has FALs, SVDs, Winchesters, AUGs and AKs. So if you know how to pvp you could walk out fully geared. I got myself 18 stacks of 308. from a 30 min session :P

I would have loads of guns aswell but I have a ghillie so couldnt pick up more ammo or carry more then a winchester and a SVD. I'll see how much 308. I can collect and if its enough ill just start giving it away ;)

Have:

-SVD w/ Optics and mags

-VSS w/ Optics and mags

-AK Parts

Want:

-FAL

-FAL Mags

-.308 ammo (In Bulk)

I have a Fal but no mags. Interested in SVD with optics.

I might just have to start giving away stuff I have stored up. I don't want it to go to waste.  :|

I might just have to start giving away stuff I have stored up. I don't want it to go to waste.  :|

I've already been doin that.  having lots of stuff is great, until you have to sort.  then it's a pain in the ass. :-p

check out my public camp (location in profile).  it's where I (and some other people) dump extra stuff for other people to benefit from.  it started out just being food and canteens and compasses and a bit of ammo, but now there's been everything from m65s to fals dropped there.  yesterday there was a car tent full of steaks. XD

if the barrels are full, you can toss some sewing kits or crossbow bolts or something on the ground.  or take a gun with you.

Edited by Red_Ensign

I've already been doin that.  having lots of stuff is great, until you have to sort.  then it's a pain in the ass. :-p

check out my public camp (location in profile).  it's where I (and some other people) dump extra stuff for other people to benefit from.  it started out just being food and canteens and compasses and a bit of ammo, but now there's been everything from m65s to fals dropped there.  yesterday there was a car tent full of steaks. XD

if the barrels are full, you can toss some sewing kits or crossbow bolts or something on the ground.  or take a gun with you.

Yea, sounds like a good idea, I might just do that. I am just bored of DayZ atm, and will most likely just wait til .60 drops to actively play DayZ again. :)

WTT Fal with two mags to SVD with optics. I can include 40x .308, if you have 40x 7.62x56.4.

edit*

Want:

FNX Pistol w/pristine suppressor + a few mags

FNX Mags

Pristine pistol suppressor 

Have:

any mid-low tier military items

Edited by ALDORICCOFTW

Looking for:

3-4 Weapon Ghillies/Netting for it

FAL Mags

We have tons of everything else, ranging from Heli loot, Hunting Scopes (D-P), clothing, consumables, weapons, ammo, Winnies, civilian tent etc. Throw a PM to me and I'll try to come back to you if the offer seems reasonable!

psa:  the official server where my public supply camp (and my personal camp) was went, uhhh... private(?) this morning... <_<

the new public camp (all 1 barrel of it) is in the same place, but on dayz la 4-027.  I'll update my profile with the new info.

• Like 1

psa:  the official server where my public supply camp (and my personal camp) was went, uhhh... private(?) this morning... <_<

the new public camp (all 1 barrel of it) is in the same place, but on dayz la 4-027.  I'll update my profile with the new info.

That is not allowed, inform the GSP. If they don't do anything then tell that to Hicks. They have no right to do that.

• Like 1

That is not allowed, inform the GSP. If they don't do anything then tell that to Hicks. They have no right to do that.

You have a good point. Someone at the GSP for that server did a illegal move unless they were given a order from Bohemia to do so. 

Why would not a public server owner modify their contract and become Private ?

I can think of several reasons for making such a decision.

Only the server description can be brought into question, in which case you should perhaps contact the GSP/Server Admin.

If you have lost your gear it is because the Hives are separate (as well you know).

This is the trading Topic, stay on-topic.

Why would not a public server owner modify their contract and become Private ?

I can think of several reasons for making such a decision.

Only the server description can be brought into question, in which case you should perhaps contact the GSP/Server Admin.

If you have lost your gear it is because the Hives are separate (as well you know).

This is the trading Topic, stay on-topic.

It is an official server. 

It is an official server. 

was.  the name apparently changed from 'dayz la 4-001' to just 'dayz' when it went private.

and @boneboys I was on topic.  I was informing people that the public camp (which was in a way a trading device) had to be moved and why.

Edited by Red_Ensign

was.  the name apparently changed from 'dayz la 4-001' to just 'dayz' when it went private.

and @boneboys I was on topic.  I was informing people that the public camp (which was in a way a trading device) had to be moved and why.

Think he was talking to Yazar8 and DJ SGTHornet about on topic  :)

Thanks again for your public depot!

Think he was talking to Yazar8 and DJ SGTHornet about on topic  :)

Thanks again for your public depot!

We were still talking about trading. Because of the server issues he is having, I was saying that I could help him by giving him or everyone the spot of my camp. It's quite annoying when the full topic isn't read into.  <_<

Anyways, I got about 300 rounds of .308, and 8-12 netting left to trade.

Edited by DJ SGTHornet

Have:

-SVD w/ Optics and mags

-VSS w/ Optics and mags

-AK Parts

Want:

-FAL Mags

-.308 ammo (In Bulk)

Have:

-SVD w/ Optics and mags

-VSS w/ Optics and mags

-AK Parts

Want:

-FAL Mags

-.308 ammo (In Bulk)

You really use up them mags, huh? xD I guess I will have to go heli hopping to get them mags. :P

Edited by DJ SGTHornet

You really use up them mags, huh? xD I guess I will have to go heli hopping to get them mags. :P

Pvp, lost a few FAL's in the past, and i generally like to keep some in backup. I have the FAL's just missing the mags =)

Pvp, lost a few FAL's in the past, and i generally like to keep some in backup. I have the FAL's just missing the mags =)

Nice. :D