Advent1

Trading Post

3 minutes ago, Bloodzy (DayZ) said:

Apologies. 

Public

3PP

Oh hell yeah brother, I can defiantly help you out. I'm on central standard time so there would be no problem with lag. Were probably playing on some of the same servers anyway. I can get tents all day long but barrels are a little more problematic. PM me with a location and a trusted server and I'll drop off a tent for you to pick up at your convenience. This will be my initial peace offering. If you recover it without issue I can supply more. I'd like to get that 65 jacket and plate carrier as a sign of good faith. I've helped a couple others get their base camps up and running and I don't need to know where you have it or what server its on. I'm very bored and the trade gives me a mission. Its disappointing that the trading post is hardly used any more.

11 minutes ago, Judged_Guitly said:

Oh hell yeah brother, I can defiantly help you out. I'm on central standard time so there would be no problem with lag. Were probably playing on some of the same servers anyway. I can get tents all day long but barrels are a little more problematic. PM me with a location and a trusted server and I'll drop off a tent for you to pick up at your convenience. This will be my initial peace offering. If you recover it without issue I can supply more. I'd like to get that 65 jacket and plate carrier as a sign of good faith. I've helped a couple others get their base camps up and running and I don't need to know where you have it or what server its on. I'm very bored and the trade gives me a mission. Its disappointing that the trading post is hardly used any more.

Can do. Mind giving me an add on steam so we can communicate easier? I can just meet up with you sometime tonight.. I don't really know of a spot or of any server to do the drop at. I usually do trading in person.

[H] M4 with RV scope + Magazines

[W] Sporter with magazine(s) , AUG

Edited by bozsoki93

Have:
-Smersh Vest x2 (W & P)

Want:
-Derringer (one of each: grey, black, pink)

I am looking for an M4, i do not need a mag, I do not care what attachments it has

I have:

FAL and mag

AKM with 75 drum

Winchester with scope and ammo

military tent

camper tent

up to 3 barrels

carbine with scope and mag

Fnx45 with mag silencer and red dot

My skype is albert.jdh

looking for the pso or hunting scope. let me know what you are looking for and ill see what i can do.

Can anyone spare a pair of black working gloves? If you can, I've got a Smersh Vest (or Amphibia mag, or other oddities) with your name on it :)

15 minutes ago, Tatanko said:

Can anyone spare a pair of black working gloves? If you can, I've got a Smersh Vest (or Amphibia mag, or other oddities) with your name on it :)

I think I have a pair of black gloves on my public hive character but I'm not 100 % sure.

Though, I'm not home at the moment so I can't confirm it for now.

Edited by IMT

17 minutes ago, IMT said:

I think I have a pair of black gloves on my public hive character but I'm not 100 % sure.

Though, I'm not home at the moment so I can't confirm it for now.

Send me a message on Steam when you get home!

12 minutes ago, Tatanko said:

Send me a message on Steam when you get home!

I will, don't know where the character is located though and it has no transport at all. I will be home in approximately 2 hours.

Does anyone have a camo baseball cap?

I lost everything last night because of the central hive issues, and that camo baseball cap is the only thing I can't easily replace. I need it for a photoshoot, and you can have it right back after that if you want :)

1 hour ago, Tatanko said:

Does anyone have a camo baseball cap?

I lost everything last night because of the central hive issues, and that camo baseball cap is the only thing I can't easily replace. I need it for a photoshoot, and you can have it right back after that if you want :)

if i would of read this earlier i found on in a house and didnt take it =[

1 hour ago, Exiled_Soul said:

if i would of read this earlier i found on in a house and didnt take it =[

I will always take camo baseball caps. even if I already have one. They are like gold to me. Let me know if you find another!

Still need one of those, and I'm also looking for a CR527 magazine. Let me know if you have either (anyone).

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 1

Looking for a PSO-1-1 Scope, worn or pristine please. Let me know if you've got one.

EDIT: Also looking for a Suppressor East.

Edited by Tatanko

10 hours ago, Tatanko said:

Looking for a PSO-1-1 Scope, worn or pristine please. Let me know if you've got one.

EDIT: Also looking for a Suppressor East.

I have a PSO-1-1 (P) and a Suppressor East but the suppressor is damaged. PM me if your interested. If so give me a general idea where your character is located and I'll choose a spot between us and drop off a barrel for you to retrieve at your convenience. 

Edited by Judged_Guitly

nvm.  server ate my stuff

Edited by Red_Ensign

I'm looking for either a khaki or olive M65 Jacket. Khaki would be preferred, but olive will work just as well.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tatanko said:

I'm looking for either a khaki or olive M65 Jacket. Khaki would be preferred, but olive will work just as well.

Done and done.

• Like 2

On 27/03/2016 at 2:27 AM, Exiled_Soul said:

im looking for netting. is it still spawning right now? if so lmk what you are looking for.

Yes, it spawns but is very rare. I only found 1 netting for the 40+ dynamic boats I searched.

7 hours ago, shinjuru said:

Done and done.

Thank you again for your help!

• Like 1