Advent1

Trading Post

cr75 is a handgun not a carbine, but we know you mean the cr527.

also snaploaders of all types serve absolutely no purpose currently, when you can hotkey a whole stack of ammo that doesn't leave you storing empties.

I don't know why, but one guy really wanted snaploaders.

Yes, and maybe half of the .308 since I use it a lot. :3

What do you want for 200 308. bullets?

Edited by JustCaused

I don't know why, but one guy really wanted snaploaders.

What do you want for 200 308. bullets?

Ehhh, not really sure since I already have everything I could want.  ^_^  What do you think would be a fair trade.  ;)

Ehhh, not really sure since I already have everything I could want.  ^_^  What do you think would be a fair trade.  ;)

69 cans of Beans. :D We could get you two-three swords, improvised silincers or something like that. I have no idea, tell me if you need anything.

Oh man I thought you and I were trading for the 308 and winchesters, not you and JustCaused.  I guess I'll have to one up him or something... I can offer you SVD's, FAL's, VSS', Mosins, Blazes, AK74's, AKM, Sporters, Aug's, Shotguns, Pistols, mags for all of the above (that accept mags) and all guns are kitted.. Take your choice.  Of course I have smersh vests and other gear that is considered 'high value'

Edited by HoneyB-John

69 cans of Beans. :D We could get you two-three swords, improvised silencers or something like that. I have no idea, tell me if you need anything.

So, you want 200 .308, correct? Also, I really don't need anything. So, how about a IOU for later when I do need something? xD

Oh man I thought you and I were trading for the 308 and winchesters, not you and JustCaused.  I guess I'll have to one up him or something... I can offer you SVD's, FAL's, VSS', Mosins, Blazes, AK74's, AKM, Sporters, Aug's, Shotguns, Pistols, mags for all of the above (that accept mags) and all guns are kitted.. Take your choice.  Of course I have smersh vests and other gear that is considered 'high value'

LOL! Anyhoot, how much .308 and how many winnies? Also, anything else you would might want?

• Like 1

So, you want 200 .308, correct? Also, I really don't need anything. So, how about a IOU for later when I do need something? xD

LOL! Anyhoot, how much .308 and how many winnies? Also, anything else you would might want?

As much 308 as you're willing to give up, I'll pm you my steam so we can chat.

Will be posting a new want/have list shortly.

My base got raided/tents got taken.

I've been keeping base at a specific location since 0.53 and today was the first day it has been found.

Yesterday was the day I cut ties with a clan, some of them knew the location of my base.

Coincidence?  I think not.  Whatever XD

EDIT-My base still has ghillie wrapped guns, fals, SVD/VSS mags, mil tent, several barrels, tons of ammo boxes, etc.  I am leaving it, already f11'ed.

Location; 047, 102

Server IP; 23.250.11.186:2362

Enjoy!

Side note, it was not my server so I can not check logs to see who took my gear.  Name of said clan/group will not be said obviously because I do not have proof of who actually raided my base.

Edited by HoneyB-John

Found it Honey-B. Most stuff gone now, but I grabbed a spare FAL, thanks.

Have to say it was a big camp and easy to imagine people stumbling across it...

- Snip -

That sucks man. I know the feeling, it's infuriating.  :(

Considering I had not been raided from 0.53 to half way through 0.59 I would call it a success.  I think at the time it got raided I had a combined 35 tents/barrels.  Not a problem restarting is always fun+easy.

bfrwoh.jpg

Edited by HoneyB-John

I know someone who used to use the next hill over and he eventually got discovered by somebody.  it was really just a matter of time.  someone might've gone in there looking for cover or even actively tent hunting, or they might've seen one of us coming or going (always a big danger in a busy area).

it's convenient, sure, but a place like that is just a bad idea using the big tents.  barrels maybe, but not tents.

Due to constant private messages about how I do not know things or how I am doing things wrong, I am leaving the Trading Post.  If I was being criticized, that is one thing and I do not mind it.  Several people told me my tent location was not good simply because somebody may stumble upon it.  Yeah, no shit...  Any tent location can be stumbled upon.  I have had bases at my location for over a year, bases with many civilian tents that were barely hidden, just simply put on land rarely traveled.  I don't personally care to make a tiny little stash with 10 barrels that is well hidden.  I would rather go full out and have an actual base.  Someone want to find a location where you can slap down 3 mil tents, 4 car tents, and many barrels+civi tents and use that location for over a year without it being come across?  Be my guest.  Some of y'all may think, damn, this kid is salty.  To tell the truth, I'm just sick of the know it all's.  You'd think they're a DayZ Standalone programmer or something... :D Traders have been removed from my list.  I would say safe trading, but tbh I don't give a fuck.  Happy playing/killing.  Maybe we'll cross paths. :emptycan:  :emptycan:  :emptycan:  :emptycan:  :emptycan:  :emptycan: #emptycan#ruinedyourbeansbitch

Edited by HoneyB-John

oooook...

dude I understand being in a mood right now, but we're just tryin to help

Edited by Red_Ensign

-snip-

Didn't you say that the clan you cut your ties off did it, so doesn't this mean your base got discovered by some people you know? It's not your fault.

Edited by Yazar8

Guys what's with all these non trade related posts? 

(like this one)

(like this one)

yeah where's boneboys at?  anyway, back to trading:

I'm looking for black gloves and/or a black drybag (to complete a ninja suit).  have a smersh set to trade for both, or something lesser for one of the two.

(like this one)

Sooo much trading going on.  :rolleyes:

yeah where's boneboys at?  anyway, back to trading:

I'm looking for black gloves and/or a black drybag (to complete a ninja suit).  have a smersh set to trade for both, or something lesser for one of the two.

I have pristine black gloves. I shall PM ya.

Edited by DJ SGTHornet
  • Like 1

Things for trade: 

(P) Glock 19 [2]

(P) Magnum, 30 .357 rnds

(P) car headlight

(D) Flashbangs 

(W) Russian smoke, black

(P) RDG frag

(W) truck battery

(D) car battery

(P) black spraypaint 

(P) Car tent (only for 3 barrels or 2 tents)

(P) green cargo pants

Loads of deer steaks

I need a new plate carrier, preferably kitted, other than that, just make me an offer :)

Edited by TheWhiteTiger47

Due to constant private messages about how I do not know things or how I am doing things wrong, I am leaving the Trading Post.  If I was being criticized, that is one thing and I do not mind it.  Several people told me my tent location was not good simply because somebody may stumble upon it.  Yeah, no shit...  Any tent location can be stumbled upon.  I have had bases at my location for over a year, bases with many civilian tents that were barely hidden, just simply put on land rarely traveled.  I don't personally care to make a tiny little stash with 10 barrels that is well hidden.  I would rather go full out and have an actual base.  Someone want to find a location where you can slap down 3 mil tents, 4 car tents, and many barrels+civi tents and use that location for over a year without it being come across?  Be my guest.  Some of y'all may think, damn, this kid is salty.  To tell the truth, I'm just sick of the know it all's.  You'd think they're a DayZ Standalone programmer or something... :D Traders have been removed from my list.  I would say safe trading, but tbh I don't give a fuck.  Happy playing/killing.  Maybe we'll cross paths. :emptycan:  :emptycan:  :emptycan:  :emptycan:  :emptycan:  :emptycan: #emptycan#ruinedyourbeansbitch

Sheesh. Just seemed to me it was the kind of place not to have a big camp. You know I haven't sent you any PMs about it, or said anything else about it. But looks like you've removed me from your trading list anyway :huh: .

My camps get found all the time - in far more obscure and well hidden locations. When they do I try to learn from it, or accept that it's inevitable. I don't throw my toys out of the pram.

Have some beans anyway. Perhaps your blood sugar is a little low. :beans:  

• Like 1

Looking for Netting, if anyone wants to trade it.

If interrested, please pm me with a screenshot.

Sheesh. Just seemed to me it was the kind of place not to have a big camp. You know I haven't sent you any PMs about it, or said anything else about it. But looks like you've removed me from your trading list anyway :huh: .

My camps get found all the time - in far more obscure and well hidden locations. When they do I try to learn from it, or accept that it's inevitable. I don't throw my toys out of the pram.

Have some beans anyway. Perhaps your blood sugar is a little low. :beans:  

Just ignore him for a little.

Anyhoot, do you have an updated list of what you need? :D

Have:

M65 Field Jacket, green and beige

Face masks, black pattern, camo, and green.

Barrels, including green.

Tents 

Aug with Mag

AKM with Drum and Kashtan Scope

Want: 

Mil Tent

Looking for Netting, if anyone wants to trade it.

If interrested, please pm me with a screenshot.

I can get ya some netting. Although, why is a screenshot needed? lol

Edited by DJ SGTHornet