Advent1

Trading Post

Hey all,

I'm looking for a lethal Grenade so I can use it to be part of a video I'm doing. Let me know if any of you have a spare you could part with, thanks!

Looking for a black balaclava (no skull) and a Riders jacket, preferably pristine.

I can give you two empty protector cases for your trouble, both worn, and a rangefinder and/or binoculars, both pristine.

Edited by Sacha

Have:

M9A1 bayonet for M4 (P) x2. You can skin animals with these now, so they're as useful as a combat knife.

NATO suppressor for M4/AUG (P) x2

Eastern suppressor (P)

Seeking any of the following:

Magpul or RIS handguard for M4 (P/W)

Magpul stock (P/W)

ACOG (P/W)

Thanks.

Just died agian this morning. I think it was a hacker. There was only one other on the server and he seemed to have just popped up next to the crash site I was running towards. Sigh

.53 update coming soon. Holding all trades until the update since the .53 update is coming with a public hive wipe.

Likewise with my trades~

• Like 1

Have:

M9A1 bayonet for M4 (P) x2. You can skin animals with these now, so they're as useful as a combat knife.

Eastern suppressor (P)

AK folding stock (W)

Magpul stock (P/W)

300 round box (P/W)

ACOG (P/W)

Thanks.

Updated.

Just died agian this morning. I think it was a hacker. There was only one other on the server and he seemed to have just popped up next to the crash site I was running towards. Sigh

My sympathies. I know that feeling. As all the heli hunters are on zero, or low pop p:off servers, the chances of bumping into someone are that much greater. However, it is odd the way that so many of my assailants seem to turn up exactly when I do.

I have :

- 2x AK 101 (one full pristine plastic, one pristine plastic with a damaged stock)

- 1x AKS-47u

- 2x ballistic helmet (P) (black + green)

- 1x RDG 5 grenade (W)

I would love to try an AKM before the wipe.

Edited by nillie

My sympathies. I know that feeling. As all the heli hunters are on zero, or low pop p:off servers, the chances of bumping into someone are that much greater. However, it is odd the way that so many of my assailants seem to turn up exactly when I do.

yeah i had my gun out to begin because i saw that i wasnt alone on the server, but i never expected to actually use it. It was crazy, maybe he blended into the russian crash site, but he was doing the keep taking weapon out animation, which i think is a glitch int he game, as soon as i saw that, I knew I was in for it. I started firing and then i was dead. by the way, the cqb stock is horrible but could be because I had been sprinting

I am about 5 minutes away from NWAF, but would run anywhere if somebody had one :)

Did someone sort you out for a mag?

Also, I don't really understand this "holding trades til the wipe" mentality. It's your gear, but what's the point of that? It'll all be gone anyway, so no advantage to you.

It's kinda sad reading about all the hackers and shizzle lately. I really hope 0.53 will get rid of most of them. I'm kinda hoping for the update to come out as soon as possible to start regearing again and get some trading going on. Right now I basically have everything I want and not been so active lately due to high risk, low reward while playing now. And also a big Dota2 tournament going on in China, with alot of games to watch and some nice action.

But once the update is pushed to stable, I will be back!

It's kinda sad reading about all the hackers and shizzle lately. I really hope 0.53 will get rid of most of them. I'm kinda hoping for the update to come out as soon as possible to start regearing again and get some trading going on. Right now I basically have everything I want and not been so active lately due to high risk, low reward while playing now. And also a big Dota2 tournament going on in China, with alot of games to watch and some nice action.

Probably a good decision, I ran to the south coast to help out a buddy that just bought the game. We got to Zelenogorsk and got killed by a hacker. The good news is we started next to each other when we spawned in. What are the chances...

3pp:

Have:

AKS-74U (P)  w/ 30rd Mag (P) & AK101 Buttstock (P)

Looking for:

MP5 mags

MP5 Rail handguard

MP5 Buttstock

ACOG

Ammo box

condition does not matter to much at this stage.

Edited by Foolee

Have:

Eastern suppressor (P)

Magpul stock (P/W)

ACOG (P/W)

Thanks.

what do u ant for one of them supperssors for the m4

I found three unlooted UH-1Ys in a row last night, so I've picked up everything on my wanted list. I guess a 60rnd mag or a hi-cap (pref olive), or a couple of protectors would be nice.

I found three unlooted UH-1Ys in a row last night, so I've picked up everything on my wanted list. I guess a 60rnd mag or a hi-cap (pref olive), or a couple of protectors would be nice.

I've got three cases with your name on it, if you can offer me a plain black balaclava!

have: 

blackskull balaclava

smersh vest + backpack

steyr aug 

gorka e helmet 

binoculars

amphibia s + mag

2 40rnd c-mags

2 protector cases

ammo box 

flashbang 

granade

camo tie-able bandana

pso-1 scope 

tons of food 

need:

nothing, everything is free if you come to my location.

Edited by puncakeraguz
  • Like 1

Just keep in mind that once the update is pushed in stable, all chars will get wiped.

have: 
blackskull balaclava
smersh vest + backpack
steyr aug 
gorka e helmet 
binoculars
amphibia s + mag
2 40rnd c-mags
2 protector cases
ammo box 
flashbang 
granade
camo tie-able bandana
pso-1 scope 
tons of food 
need:
nothing, everything is free if you come to my location.

I just met up with this friendly guy, gave me smersh vest full of rare stuff for nothing. I got grenades, flashbangs, amphibia with mag, protector and ammo boxes - amazing.

I really look foward to more trades with you :)

Thanks.

If you want to die, rather getting wiped, hit F11 and kill yourself. Going to the coast to "test out your gear" will only get you 1 hit in the head and "you are dead." there are way too many hackers, going down the coast is simply a suicide mission. It's that sad. If you want to die, atleast do it on your own.

If you hear a gunhshot (It doesn't have to be your weapon) expect you're going to die in a few seconds, nope not to those guys, a hacker who heard the shots nearby and is willing to kill anyone at that area. 

If you want to die, rather getting wiped, hit F11 and kill yourself. Going to the coast to "test out your gear" will only get you 1 hit in the head and "you are dead." there are way too many hackers, going down the coast is simply a suicide mission. It's that sad. If you want to die, atleast do it on your own.

If you hear a gunhshot (It doesn't have to be your weapon) expect you're going to die in a few seconds, nope not to those guys, a hacker who heard the shots nearby and is willing to kill anyone at that area. 

I'd rather go down in a firefight, as long as I can get some kills before I go down. I've stopped my trades lately since all I do hunt for players either up along NWAF and military base area or Berezino. Loosing everything? Might as well have some fun with it.

I'd rather go down in a firefight, as long as I can get some kills before I go down. I've stopped my trades lately since all I do hunt for players either up along NWAF and military base area or Berezino. Loosing everything? Might as well have some fun with it.

I agree. Day before the wipe I'm gonna go on a high pop server and go a bit nuts - as I'll have nothing to lose, and may as well have a blast.

• Like 2

Anybody got an AKM to spare?

I can give you an ak101 with a full clip

I did this 3 times so far, yes I got kills. 5 Kills. Died 3 times, all of them were hackers.

(I split my gear , got AKS74U first, then MP5, then backup MP5 etc) If you're carrying several primary weapons, then don't bring them all together at once.

Avoid very high pop server, the hackers are full there.

Edited by Yazar8
  • Like 1

Updating. All 3rd person, stable:

Have:

M4 MP stock (P)

M4 RIS handguard (W)

M4 M9A1 bayonet (P)

M4 BUIS (P)

NATO suppressor (P)

FNX MRDS sight (P)

Steyr AUG (W)

Would like: