rocket

Critical Unplanned Update of 0.34 to Stable 7 February 2014

I can't do anything at the moment.

I try to respawn... "You are now dead" after the 30 second timer.

I try to join another server... I get stuck in "Please wait..."

I reboot my pc... "You are now unconscious" when I first run the game.

Same here can't get in...

Was not broke for me before update.

Now it is :(, done it on regular and hardcore.

Please wait => inconscious => our are dead again and again

Well, thanks for the hotfix. I got hit with this bug first time I starved unconscious. Respawn put me in a death loop. Killed the client, waited five minutes, restart, respawn.  :thumbsup:

Haven't so much as seen another player, but I've starved to death twice because no food anywhere. That has a greater impact on my gaming than the death loop did. Hotfix that plz.

Spawn in a low server and you will find your loot no problem.

Yeah, the game was running decent before the patch but now I get massive frame drops after playing for a bit.

Makes the game unplayable imo :( hope you can fix it soon!

• Like 1

Are they gonna fix Char reset soon?, or is it already fixed? :)

Yes, however some of those fixes have not been verified. So not all may actually be fixed.

Whatever you manage to do is awesome Rocket....this game rocks....!

Fixed

-Notifier gets stuck on "stuffed"

Yes, however some of those fixes have not been verified. So not all may actually be fixed.

im still stucked on healing, energized and stuffed. anyone alse as well?

Fixed

fixed for me.

Fixed

I think you actually have to really reach the indicators now in order for them to ba able to reset.

I was stuck on the stuffed indicator for two days before the patch, to get rid of it I actually had to get stuffed again, meaning you have to eat/drink until you will get the stuffed message on the bottom left of your screen.

Then it will reset.

I guess the same might be valid for the other indicators. So you might have to get energized and healing for real so they can reset.

I think you actually have to really reach the indicators now in order for them to ba able to reset.

I was stuck on the stuffed indicator for two days before the patch, to get rid of it I actually had to get stuffed again, meaning you have to eat/drink until you will get the stuffed message on the bottom left of your screen.

Then it will reset.

I guess the same might be valid for the other indicators. So you might have to get energized and healing for real so they can reset.

i'll try that. we will see if it works

e:stuffed status gone . thank you alot

Edited by oxymoron

stuck in "you are dead" "please wait......................................................................................................................................................................................................" (ive waited like 30 min) or " unconscious" 

I can seem to dl the new update, its stuck on 0.34.115077, intried restarting computer but that did not work, any ideas people?

Me too. Anybody know anything?

Sorry if someone already said this but the frame drops i think are mainly on Multiplay servers...

All Multiplay servers have rain since the patch and its destroying fps, been playing a few hours tonight on a gameserver server and its not as smooth as before the patch but its way smoother and no where near as bad as MPUK servers...

Gonna ring support tommorra n get em to disable the rain hopefully :D

Sorry if someone already said this but the frame drops i think are mainly on Multiplay servers...

All Multiplay servers have rain since the patch and its destroying fps, been playing a few hours tonight on a gameserver server and its not as smooth as before the patch but its way smoother and no where near as bad as MPUK servers...

Gonna ring support tommorra n get em to disable the rain hopefully :D

Just been playing on Vilayer, with same problem.

Edited by DJPorterNZ

i've been stuck on this death loop for 2 days now and even after the hotfix can't respawn on my server. i've tried all these "quick fixes" that players posted and said that it worked for them and nothing has work for me.

• Like 1

Still stuck in the "You are Dead" Loop......nothing was fixed....

i make few steps and game freeze

Same here - substantial fps drop (~50 down to ~20) after patch.

6-core i7 3930k OC'd to 4.4GHz

GTX660

16GB RAM

EDIT: No flickering textures on inventory items AFAIK.

Edited by whiskeytango
  • Like 2

Its great to see some progress but i belife like many others i spoke to, that that patch was released to early and causes more problem than it actually fixes.  Got about 10 people in my group and every singleone experience the same FPS drop issue what leaves us unable to play the game. Next time keep us waiting a bit longer for more extensive testing periods on the experimental breanch.

Keep up the good work!

Edited by Axon0p62

Hello everybody:

the freezing problems and fps problems occurs during texture failures.

Me and my friends can play after doing following steps:

1. go into video options and disable texture filter

2. log in to a empty server (or server with only some players) and go directly in yout inventory, search for objects, that looks strange, drop them and run away. (You have to take a look in boxes and kits too.

After doing this we played some ours yesterday, without problems

Maybe this helps for you too.

• Like 1

Well the freeze and fps drops for me is when it's raining and thundering.

Played with about 4 other players yesterday for hours, there was no rain or thunder. Server restarts we all join the same again, now it's raining and the freezing and fps start dropping.

Me and my two friends were in the western Cherno apartments and pretty much when my friend found B95 and we started to move towards the fps drop started to happen. It's not about rain or thunder.