Johnny Depth

If you like dying, come to BEREZINO.

Hey guys.

A few guys and myself have set up around Cherno.  We like to shoot zombies and read books near the coast up on this cool little hill that we found.  

Also, we found a guy looting a building nearby, so we positioned ourselves around the building and waited for him to come out.  He finally came out and I chased him until I got close enough to get his attention.  I asked if he was friendly and he said yes. I told him repeatedly not to kill me to make him think I was the one who was inferior during the encounter.  I moved around him in such a way that he had his back to wear my group was.  I talked to him for a bit and gave him some food and he asked if I had any weapons I wouldn't mind trading for a shotgun he had.  As he was saying all this, one of my team members was running up behind him.

Things happened.

We shot and killed the fellow and I took my food back.  

Stay out of Cherno unless you're wanted to transform back into a bambi.  We do not take kindly to those who loot in our town.  

If you have any books, however, come on down and we can have a book club meeting up on the hill.  srs

Edited by Johnny Depth
  • Like 4

*Comes with my Pristine Acog Scope, 60rnd Mag and m4a1 with all attachments*

Shoots your whole gang

/WIN

Bandits killed!

• Like 14

...like....congratulations i guess?

i'm with mdog this post seems irrelevant...

• Like 2

wtf is the point of this post

I think its a way to make his e-peen a touch bigger and to show how clever he really isn't

• Like 6

Meanwhile in Balota...

Tell me what server you play on so I can make you and your peasants haul my luggage from Balota to Cherno.

Edited by knoCC
  • Like 9

Meanwhile in Balota...

Tell me what server you play on so I can make you and your peasants haul my luggage from Balota to Cherno.

You sure love that DeNiro laugh :D

• Like 2

wtf is the point of this post

I think he is dreaming and may be drunk on his Orange juicy box.

Edited by DJ SGTHornet

I won't bring my books to any balota book club.

I will however bring a coupled mag and accompanying M4 for quality reading material :D

• Like 1

I dont believ u, cherno is so dangerous even bandits avoid it.... only bloddy bambys with axes run into the town

Every time I go to Cherno it's empty. Probably because everyone died running through Elektro trying to get there.

Funny, been through Cherno on almost 8 full servers and not a single looted building. Balota and Elektro on the other hand....

• Like 1

Funny, been through Cherno on almost 8 full servers and not a single looted building. Balota and Elektro on the other hand....

Sad isn't it? Cherno used to be such a great city...

OP, I as well would be more than happy to give you a fresh spawn, Cherno is my chill spot, don't need you running around there. I'll be waiting for server details.

Server please so I can some in with my scripts and show you the "You are dead." message. srs