Johnny Depth

If you like dying, come to BEREZINO.

Why don't you post your actual Steam name so people can go to your profile and hit "Join Game"?

Or is this the never-ending (trolling) story?

I think it would be safer if I just post the server I'm in lol. Can you see which server you're in while in game?

I love how half the "victims" in the pictures are unarmed bambi's

OP is just a KoS type of douche.

loki_facepalm_by_foxedpeople-d56xo5a.gif

They all had weapons or were bambies looting! You know my rule regarding KOS; I only kill people with weapons, or bambies if they're looting. If they're just not do anything, I won't shoot them. It's simple, really.

I think it would be safer if I just post the server I'm in lol.

So you talk about how much you can lift, and how unbeatable you are in the game, but don't want people to ACTUALLY know where to find you in-game, guaranteed?

Edited by sacrdandprofne

Not a fan of people preying on bambi's. Personally I find it lame. Wish bandits would have the guts to pursue people that are kitted out and can put up a proper fight. Where is the challenge? Also I find it troll-like to pretend to be friendly assist a player, then kill them.  Just KOS if that is your intention.  I understand that everyone has their play style but what you are doing only helps foster the KOS mentality. Good luck trying that with my group :)  Chances are if you see only me, you are missing at least 4-8 other people that are rolling with me :) 

Oh don't worry! I am pretty strong!

And they'll be able to tell if I'm in the game when they

see my name in the player's list, silly buns!

But that's only going to happen when my team and I are ready. I don't want people jumping in trying to shoot at me when I'm just relaxing and reading a book.

Silly buns!

They all had weapons or were bambies looting! You know my rule regarding KOS; I only kill people with weapons, or bambies if they're looting. If they're just not do anything, I won't shoot them. It's simple, really.

laughing-hysterically_thumb.gif

Translation, I KoS everyone,

Cause everyone either has a weapon, or is a bambi looking for stuff to survive, or in your terms "looting"

You're hilarious.

Oh don't worry! I am pretty strong!

And they'll be able to tell if I'm in the game when they

see my name in the player's list, silly buns!

But that's only going to happen when my team and I are ready. I don't want people jumping in trying to shoot at me when I'm just relaxing and reading a book.

Silly buns!

A body-builder calling me "silly buns".

not-sure-if-boy-or-girl.jpg

Edited by sacrdandprofne
  • Like 1

Can you please tell me the server you play in... my team will love to meet you guys being a holes to random people... hate players like you that identify as being good and then do stuff like that. 

OP will never post server. He likes attacking the newbs and helpless.

Think it would be better if after this post we just ignored this thread and played on.

There should be a "Feed Rotten Kiwi" button as well as beans...  ^_^

• Like 1

Oh, hey, look. The OP posted a picture of himself, and a guy just happens to be spreading his legs.

2d70e861b65be7f6d1c9e31bee098c6abafe3c19

I'll post up the server tonight after gym, guys! I should be on around 8 or 9 EST.

Also, is there a way to see the server I once I'm already in game? Thanks!

Wait.. Isn't that what he said 2 days ago?  LOL He's not gonna.  I bet he doesn't even lift.

In about 3 hours time, 11 have succumbed to the bullets from my team and mine. I will post pics up in a bit but I'm busy atm.

My question to you all is:

How many people have you killed lately? Do you consider these kills necessary?

Thinking about it 95% of my kills could be avoided if I decided to stay hidden or run away.

• Like 3

In about 3 hours time, 11 have succumbed to the bullets from my team and mine. I will post pics up in a bit but I'm busy atm.

My question to you all is:

How many people have you killed lately? Do you consider these kills necessary?

In a post apocalyptic setting, with the undead walking around, there is no necessary kill. Unless they are trying to kill you, or have something you need. Or if they are acting shady.. or if they are killing other poeple. Basically this:

wJZF4c8.jpg

• Like 2