RadikulRAM

What's the current hacking status like in DayZ:SA?

Yesterday was hack fest in ARC survival server and overclock.net servers. A guy was teleporting and killing and other flew straight up in my face and suddenly me and my 5 friends were killed within 2 seconds each single shot and we were in diffrent áreas of electro. I start searching and there are many vídeos in youtube showing this hack. I think in am going to quit until this is resolved.

• Like 1

200+ hours in dayz, have seen 2 teleport hackers (they just teleport in front of ya and shoot ya) and yesterday i shot an guy my friend looted him picked  up his m4 and the m4 had 63901e+134/60 bullets, so unlimited ammo hack he reported this. and made an video. so yea there are hacks and scripts like no recoil or auto-aim etc

You should have checked the pulse of the player to get his name and report him.

Edited by acoastalhero

You should have checked the pulse of the player to get his name and report him.

Already logged off i guess, my mate checked it it said ''unknow identity'' means  he logged

Already logged off i guess, my mate checked it it said ''unknow identity'' means  he logged

Ah well its good to know you nearly got him, better luck next time.

And the hacking situation at the moment is crazy i am soon going to compile a list of ways to avoid hackers which i have found work reall well so hang in there

I know there are several threats already, but i am going to open a newone anyway! Hacking and cheating is taking overhand, i have been killed due to hackers for the last four days. People come FLYING through the walls into houses we take etc to kill us. Today we were "punished" by a hacker cause we had killed a bambi ( yeah i know we suck that we killed bambis, but he was just going to run to his corpse to loot it we had killed before.) What is actually done about this serious issue? As it seems, the Battleye is not really doing its job properly!

Greetings! mrknack

plus: i have found ppl carrying like 38173987129 e^7 ammo for the m4a1

Edited by mrknack

Give us specifics, your descriptions are vague.

Today we were "punished" by a hacker cause we had killed a bambi ( yeah i know we suck that we killed bambis, but he was just going to run to his corpse to loot it we had killed before.) 

Oh sweet then it seems like some of the dayZ mod's awesome hackers which actually did good for the game or just funny stuff got carried over.

Edited by Weedz

How is it possible, that some folks get always killed by a hacker, and I havent even seen one yet.

How is it possible, that some folks get always killed by a hacker, and I havent even seen one yet.

+2 I haven't seen one yet. Now I have just randomly died without any notice. I didn't see a hacker or anything so I can't blame it on that.

Well, i have to say i play a lot of pvp with my group so ppl might get pissed at me/us. As we play PvP we usually try to overtake building inside electro, such as the houses in front of the office, hospital, etc. So the hackers have FLOWN to us like a supersayajin, the stepped through walls etc just to get us all kill.  Today we killed somebody and he had seriuously such a large amount of ammo (one stack) that there was a weird number: Somthing like 86434 e^11 or something like this

Well, i have to say i play a lot of pvp with my group so ppl might get pissed at me/us. As we play PvP we usually try to overtake building inside electro, such as the houses in front of the office, hospital, etc. So the hackers have FLOWN to us like a supersayajin, the stepped through walls etc just to get us all kill.  Today we killed somebody and he had seriuously such a large amount of ammo (one stack) that there was a weird number: Somthing like 86434 e^11 or something like this

pls, you are not attracting hackers with your 1337ness. They're desyncing through walls, which happens a lot with me and my friend. And no, the last thing is total bs and not legit, it would be very hard or impossible to hack that into the game, as well as pointless since duping is easy and can be done without hacks.

Edited by Geckofrog7

pls, you are not attracting hackers with your 1337ness. They're desyncing through walls, which happens a lot with me and my friend. And no, the last thing is total bs and not legit, it would be very hard or impossible to hack that into the game, as well as pointless since duping is easy and can be done without hacks.

Pls no offtopic, ok? I didnt mean to be 1337. Believe me i get killed a lot as well ;). And with the ammo, wait a second, ill show you a screenshot, okay? wait a sec please, i just gotta find it!

Edited by mrknack

thank u for the music, ill get it in no time :)

Does it really take that long to photoshop a screenshot?

Edited by Mesmaroth
  • Like 1

hmm wait... "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."

LINK REMOVED, unsafe.

there u go!
Edited by Boneboys

This is what i found the other day ;) believe it or not, its your choice. Btw, its the 2nd time ive found such stacks of ammo!

Made an account specifically to prove you wrong with my friend's screenshot.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3278925539218233369/E60472831180653065838778623E6D699BB3F253/

This is from earlier this morning when some guys logged in right beside us in Elektro. After killing them, we found this. Also a morphine with infinite uses. And it is not desync. I actually saw a guy appear from nowhere in the sky and fly down to kill my friend with his M4 a few days ago. I was watching from the forest with my LRS, and as soon as I took a shot he disappeared. My friends and I PvP in Elektro a lot and we see no end of hacking bullshit. I've encountered what was without doubt hackers five times this week alone.

Hackers ruined the mod and made it unplayable, and now they're slowly doing it to the Standalone too.

Yes, it is sad! and especially when you work really hard to get some nice gear just to get killed by some flying idiots with infinite ammo :( Please fix this!

You get the large variable number when the cheater uses Unlimited ammo or whatever feature on the assorted gun which causes the magazine to go to that number. Also, I am not going to believe the unlimited Morphine uses thing though, because that has a different and unique way of "fixing" a players leg. It does not simply have a number associated to it.