- Beartraps

- Ski goggles

- Military compass

- Biker jackets

- Toolbox

- Headphones

- Lighter

Thats a great list.  :beans:

Baby carriages + shopping carts (great storage, limit movement speed)

Poison (apply to weapons,food)

Bells (make trip wire sound traps)

Zombie guts (loot off zombie with edged melee, apply to self for reduced aggro radius for 1 day cycle or until clothes reach "soaking wet" status)

Agitation stick (used for dog training/animal control. Imagine wrangling a zombie and leading them around the map, at other survivors or simply Michon style from The Walking Dead)

Edited by UbuntuFoo
  • Like 2

+100 for binoculars, could have three diffrent grades, the crappy folding ones as civilian spawn taking only one slot, some big ones that take four slots as civilian spawn and some millitary spawn ones that are just as good as the 4 slot civilian ones but only take 2 slots

+1 to leatherman or other multi tool.

+1 to machetes

+1 to bear traps+ smaler traps

Now for mine

Snares for use on rabbits and squirells made from a roll of wire (roll would make lots of them), traping is truly the best way to hunt in a survival situation, requires no active imput

Garrotes as an improvised item, wire and sticks for the best, rope and sticks for one that works, better the garrote the faster the subject passes out, and eventually dies if you keep chokeing them.

various improvised firearms

Edited by Franchi

If anyone knows about the MOLLE system of military packs and stuff. I would like to see the rucksack in game. Doesn't have to be huge, but it should have the option of finding more pockets and being able to attach them. You wanna be a walking dump truck? Cool have ALL the pockets, or be stream lined and have fewer.

THis is what we get currently, Full ruck (large one), assault pack (smaller one), magazine pouches, entrenching tool (shovel) pouch, Canteen pouches, a CamelBak hydration system, and so on, you can get more things to fit the webbing and add them, like a chest holster for starters, if can fit on your vest :o

1M58.jpg

Edited by eXolutionist
  • Like 1

A journal/clip-board. No one will ever pick up paper if it takes up a slot in your inventory. Why not have a little black book that you can fold a map into, write notes to yourself, store extra paper/found notes or tear some out to make a note. Maybe you could choose statistics to display in the book, such as "days survived". Imagine a combination of the journal from Morrowind and the leather clip-board from Metro, complete with paperclips, post-it note tabs and map pieces poking out. I think it would add a lot of character and utility.

A selection of knives would be awesome, too. Beyond the bayonets and the kitchen knife I'd like to see:
-Switchblades, folding knives and maybe a balisong/butterfly knife
-Swiss army knives and multi-tools/leathermans
-A khukuri
-A machete
-A hatchet

I'd also like to see lanyards/slings, as well as improvised versions from ropes and belts. They would be required to sling a weapon for a quicker draw, as well as allow you to keep a med-kit or canteen on your person rather than in your bag. For balance reasons, it would probably need a weight system implemented. Although, choosing to have your medkit on a sling would be a balance between saving backpack slots and having a bright red bag on your character model.

• Like 2

Rare mini guns, flame throwers both military grade and home made, Molotov cocktails, Sig Sauer 556 and pistol types, Riot shields both home made and police, police batons, police officer matching uniforms and hats, swat gear and helmets, bows and crossbows both found and man made, More military helmet types and gear, Night vision both civilian swat and military,laser attachments for pistols ARs and rifles, more shotgun variety, hunting rifles military rifles and police/swat rifles. Man my list can go on forever lol

Edited by Deathlove

Rare mini guns, flame throwers both military grade and home made, Molotov cocktails, Sig Sauer 556 and pistol types, Riot shields both home made and police, police batons, police officer matching uniforms and hats, swat gear and helmets, bows and crossbows both found and man made, More military helmet types and gear, Night vision both civilian swat and military,laser attachments for pistols ARs and rifles, more shotgun variety, hunting rifles military rifles and police/swat rifles. Man my list can go on forever lol

You're bringing me back to memories of WarZ/ISS. Please don't!

You're bringing me back to memories of WarZ/ISS. Please don't!

NEVER! Also i know they could make the weapons better.

I also still play it. It takes 200 consecutive shots to the head to down a super mutant zombie.

Edited by Deathlove

I'm still hoping for antipersonnel mines, claymores little tnt/c4 and remote / wire controlled detonation goodies

Yea, I'd even just go for trip wires that alert, punji pits, or some small trip snares. So you could get alerted if people are coming into a location.

Improvised knives made out of stone/scrap metal and bone/wood.

- Molle combat gear with pouches that expand its inventory.

- Modern combat belts, they're lower profile with quite a bit of space and better suited to people that don't wanna look like big scary military players.

20080628_LA5B7824-vi.jpg

PROD%20-%20ODT%20BATTLE%20HARNESS%20COMP

Edited by Hells High
  • Like 2

A few more top of mind :

- Camo net

- Animal & human skulls, bones and such for crafting survival "jewelry"

- Swiss knife

- Small mirrors or pieces of, primarily for signaling mates I would assume

- Winding light  

- Coolie pole or whatever it is called it. Hook a pack at both ends and carry on your shoulder  

Red

This is my favorite idea: Locked doors, keys, and bobby pins. Okay so I was thinking, why is every single house and apartment unlocked? I would never leave my house unlocked. So maybe some cabins, some apartment rooms and etc, are locked. Now, there would be several ways to open it.  If you have some kind of "skeleton" key that opens say, apartment rooms, that works. If you have a bobby pin you can pick it but it takes time, if you have a fire axe you can break it but it makes some noise, or if you have a knife you can try to pick the lock and possibly break it, making it unopenable, or shoot the lock but make lots of noise at the cost of a bullet, or possibly just charge the door with your player, possibly hurting him in the process.

Brass knuckles. So you look bareknuckled and defenseless right? NOPE. Bandits think you won't pose a threat, but you bash their heads in!... Yeah.

Hockey sticks: I just like hockey sticks, okay? I want one as a weapon.

Messenger bags. Along with backpacks, the ability to carry a messenger bag on your side (Maybe it will only have like 6-8 slots), but especially if they want to implement a weight system, most people could tell you that a backpack is far more cumbersome than a messenger bag, and possibly be able to wear it ALONGSIDE a backpack.

Boots with 2 inventory slots hidden to everyone but you. Okay, so say some bandits find you, capture you, and tie you down and take your stuff. Okay. Well a lot of times (Especially with drugs) people hide stuff in their shoes so they won't be found. What bandit would think to take off your shoes and keep them? If you get caught maybe you can just stash away that combat knife or those handcuff keys and your can opener, something very vital that you'd rather not lose.

Beer hats. Now I know it sounds stupid but a beer hat to hold 2/4 drinks would be useful. I know it's ONLY 2 slots but honestly, it comes a long way in this game.

Transportable objects like a wheelbarrow. Okay, so we have ammo boxes that are smaller containers that are bigger on the inside and medkits as well, but imagine having a shopping cart or wheelbarrow to push around. You could carry SO much extra stuff, with the downside of having to push it around everywhere, and bandits knowing you'll have lots of loot.

Grocery bags: Along with the shopping cart idea, maybe add a grocery bag that you can ONLY carry (Not put in backpack) but carrys 15 slots or so.

CB radios. Okay so there are a lot of people on a server, but most of the time you don't see all 39 of them. What if there were CB radios that if held, would let you contact other players via voice chat no matter where you were? I know that sounds stupid considering most of the time you are in TS or Vent but it's an idea.

Ear plugs/ear defenders. Okay so in real life, guns are loud. Most of the time you don't just fire all willy nilly without earplugs in, or you'll go deaf. So if you're using an unsuppressed weapon firing constantly without earplugs, you would go deaf in the game for a short time, unable to hear footsteps, gunshots, zombies, or voice chat.

More "collectible" items. Now I'm an idiot for things like this, but say we could find like, playing cards and stack them, and once we had 52 we could play an in-game card game with friends or something, or if we could find badges to wear to show off what we found etc, or exotic weapons like cool daggers, or katanas... etc. No? okay...

• Like 1

This is my favorite idea: Locked doors, keys, and bobby pins. Okay so I was thinking, why is every single house and apartment unlocked? I would never leave my house unlocked. So maybe some cabins, some apartment rooms and etc, are locked. Now, there would be several ways to open it.  If you have some kind of "skeleton" key that opens say, apartment rooms, that works. If you have a bobby pin you can pick it but it takes time, if you have a fire axe you can break it but it makes some noise, or if you have a knife you can try to pick the lock and possibly break it, making it unopenable, or shoot the lock but make lots of noise at the cost of a bullet, or possibly just charge the door with your player, possibly hurting him in the process.

Brass knuckles. So you look bareknuckled and defenseless right? NOPE. Bandits think you won't pose a threat, but you bash their heads in!... Yeah.

Hockey sticks: I just like hockey sticks, okay? I want one as a weapon.

Messenger bags. Along with backpacks, the ability to carry a messenger bag on your side (Maybe it will only have like 6-8 slots), but especially if they want to implement a weight system, most people could tell you that a backpack is far more cumbersome than a messenger bag, and possibly be able to wear it ALONGSIDE a backpack.

Boots with 2 inventory slots hidden to everyone but you. Okay, so say some bandits find you, capture you, and tie you down and take your stuff. Okay. Well a lot of times (Especially with drugs) people hide stuff in their shoes so they won't be found. What bandit would think to take off your shoes and keep them? If you get caught maybe you can just stash away that combat knife or those handcuff keys and your can opener, something very vital that you'd rather not lose.

Beer hats. Now I know it sounds stupid but a beer hat to hold 2/4 drinks would be useful. I know it's ONLY 2 slots but honestly, it comes a long way in this game.

Transportable objects like a wheelbarrow. Okay, so we have ammo boxes that are smaller containers that are bigger on the inside and medkits as well, but imagine having a shopping cart or wheelbarrow to push around. You could carry SO much extra stuff, with the downside of having to push it around everywhere, and bandits knowing you'll have lots of loot.

Grocery bags: Along with the shopping cart idea, maybe add a grocery bag that you can ONLY carry (Not put in backpack) but carrys 15 slots or so.

CB radios. Okay so there are a lot of people on a server, but most of the time you don't see all 39 of them. What if there were CB radios that if held, would let you contact other players via voice chat no matter where you were? I know that sounds stupid considering most of the time you are in TS or Vent but it's an idea.

Ear plugs/ear defenders. Okay so in real life, guns are loud. Most of the time you don't just fire all willy nilly without earplugs in, or you'll go deaf. So if you're using an unsuppressed weapon firing constantly without earplugs, you would go deaf in the game for a short time, unable to hear footsteps, gunshots, zombies, or voice chat.

More "collectible" items. Now I'm an idiot for things like this, but say we could find like, playing cards and stack them, and once we had 52 we could play an in-game card game with friends or something, or if we could find badges to wear to show off what we found etc, or exotic weapons like cool daggers, or katanas... etc. No? okay...

You forgot an amusing item! :O

Mascot suites! Would be hilarious to see ppl running around in a giant bear costume or something like that. But they would be like really really rare clothing lol.

- Dre beats Headphones

- Roller skates

- Hello Kitty rucksack

- Pink hot pants

- I love cherno t-shirt

-army backpacks

-man purse

-cell phones (super rare)

-minigun (like Terminator 2 -- super super rare)

-Robocop's gun (the original -- not this remake bullshiz)

-business suits

-the blues brother's costume (haha)

-leather jackets

-trench coats

-blow horn / bear horn (mess with people, or use as a signal)

-whistle

-better (different) flash lights 

-----the ability to adjust a flashlight to have a wider area of coverage, but less bright

-----sunglasses / eye wear effect sight

-goggles

---------HORSE MASK!!!!!! ------

Edited by GotAWarInTheHead

Kind of an off the wall idea, but my friend an I were talking last night and we were thinking of a megaphone. Increases the range for direct comms. It would be cool to see a team of guys roll in with one.

"SuperClan XYZ is now putting Cherno under marshall law! If you are caught in the streets with a weapon you will be shot on sight."

I can imagine players climbing to the top of green mountain, and read chapters from bible with megaphone. Then we may have a change to stop the bandits :D (If they are faithful)

• Like 1

cigarettes or cigars & lighters. Just how cool would it be to be able to whip out a packet of smokes or a cigar and light one up like Clint Eastwoods blondie character from the good the bad and the ugly? It may not be healthy, it may not serve a purpose, but it would make your character look film star cool.

Edited by Jock McScottish
  • Like 5

we need

different weather conditions

flasks for hot drinks

diving gear

pop up tents (camo)

the ability to climb trees and make a tree house

be able to use the shovels to dig a hole

wrist watch

tattoos 

ropes to use for climbing

Batteries and jewelers tool kit as rare spawns to repair watches that players spawn with.

Make well water the main spreader of the virus where the people who have not contracted it where drinking exclusively bottled water.A little tutorial when you first spawn stating that right before all hell broke loose the government was warning that it could be the water supply.So you would have to boil well water to kill the virus and thats all.But ponds and lakes have two issues in that you need to boil the water plus make water filters out of rags/charcoal/sand to filter out the detritus.

Medkit bandages are sterile but rags need to be combined with some alcohol tincture to sterilize before use w/Vodka spawns as alternative.

Getting punched needs painkillers while getting shot needs morphine to remove the shakes.

A fleshed out body temp stat and corresponding clothes that each have their own warmth rating.Server wide changes weekly that fluctuate the temp of Chenarus so that players need to dress properly or rish hypothermia or heat exhaustion.

Cooked foods being very important in keeping the bodies reserve warmth high for extended periods(hours) in very cold weather.

Non-adherence to maintaining optimal body temps over time results in lowered immunity.Lowered immunity has a few drawbacks like slower health regen from food and coughing that can attract zeds and also inform other players that your near and finally ability to cause your friends near you to catch sick easier.

Make shoes degrade kinda quick with you moaning alot as the detriment of worn shoes.

Getting wet has all its real life drawbacks.

Edited by wolfstriked