sebbiehe

Items you'd like to see on DayZ

Hello DayZ community. I was just having a think about what I'd love to see in DayZ. Personally, I'd love to see binoculars and ghillie suits. 

What items would you guys like to see?

• Like 1

Scalping Knife: "A very useful and sharp knife that can scalp human flesh. Can penetrate bones quickly" - "Pristine"...

• Like 3

binoculars would be mine also different  clothes or  costumes or  uniforms that would distinguish each player or clan 

• Like 1

The ability to somewhat costumize clothing. Much like blue leaders idea, but say you could get some dyes and dye and arm band so you can distinguish each other, and even maybe in future a small insignia for each group. Would be really cool. Maybe arm bands could be red if you were a bandit and blue or white if you were friendly.

• Like 3

The ability to somewhat costumize clothing. Much like blue leaders idea, but say you could get some dyes and dye and arm band so you can distinguish each other, and even maybe in future a small insignia for each group. Would be really cool. Maybe arm bands could be red if you were a bandit and blue or white if you were friendly.

Very good ideas!

really missing binos !!! they should be basics and in from the start.

spear gun maybe near coast line would be fun harpoooning someone.

balaclavas, ladies stockings tights we could wear on head (yes i have fetish ! ) :lol:

• Like 3

really missing binos !!! they should be basics and in from the start.

spear gun maybe near coast line would be fun harpoooning someone.

balaclavas, ladies stockings tights we could wear on head (yes i have fetish ! ) :lol:

YES! Balaclavas would be so awesome! Thats added to my list

• Like 2

scaffold bar, that'd be nice. realistic too

i would like to see fishing in the game wether its fresh water or off the coast and boats...either way we need some fresh fishies :)  they are good food better then the canned crap lol.

we could find rods in game, or build our own with the ''sticks'' already in place.

more melee weapons would be cool, i mean if my lifes on the line i would be grabbing anything....sticks, pipes, bricks, rocks..hell fill your burlap sack with a few soda's and bash someone, theyll go down i promise. A mechete would also be a good weapon / tool for in game.

and possibly (if it doesent exist yet) a sewing kit to repair our clothing??

• Like 3

- Balaclavas

- Homemade Riot Shields

- Hard hats

- Molotovs

- Beartraps

- Ski goggles

- Military compass

- Biker jackets

- Toolbox

- Headphones

- Lighter

• Like 4

- Half face scarf/cloth.

- Machete

- Belt of some sort for knife, handcuffs, etc. Always think my character looks funny with his military gear and shirt hanging out.

- More crafting/improvised looking stuff, like the backpack.

- Eye patch 

Edited by Badass Preacher

i would like to see fishing in the game wether its fresh water or off the coast and boats...either way we need some fresh fishies :)  they are good food better then the canned crap lol.

we could find rods in game, or build our own with the ''sticks'' already in place.

more melee weapons would be cool, i mean if my lifes on the line i would be grabbing anything....sticks, pipes, bricks, rocks..hell fill your burlap sack with a few soda's and bash someone, theyll go down i promise. A mechete would also be a good weapon / tool for in game.

and possibly (if it doesent exist yet) a sewing kit to repair our clothing??

Yes! A sewing kit so you can fix 'Ruined' items of clothing would be so good! 

• Like 1

Multitools (aka leatherman) so that IF you find one you can pretty much ditch 2-3 items that you would normally need to keep (can opener, pliers, knife). Thus saving space.

Mostly meaning that GOOD equipment saves space and lasts longer. So people would have reasons to find better loot. This combined with weight...

• Like 3

Kind of an off the wall idea, but my friend an I were talking last night and we were thinking of a megaphone. Increases the range for direct comms. It would be cool to see a team of guys roll in with one.

"SuperClan XYZ is now putting Cherno under marshall law! If you are caught in the streets with a weapon you will be shot on sight."

• Like 8

Kind of an off the wall idea, but my friend an I were talking last night and we were thinking of a megaphone. Increases the range for direct comms. It would be cool to see a team of guys roll in with one.

"SuperClan XYZ is now putting Cherno under marshall law! If you are caught in the streets with a weapon you will be shot on sight."

That... Is... Brilliant... Would be great to see. I'm also looking forward to other communication devices (walkie talkies, mobile phones, tin cans with string connecting them both) ;)

• Like 4

Machetes for sure. and maybe army colored backpacks

Well, hunting backpacks are pretty camouflaged, but not army camo so that would be a good feature 

Hello DayZ community. I was just having a think about what I'd love to see in DayZ. Personally, I'd love to see binoculars and ghillie suits. 

What items would you guys like to see?

Definitely a ghillie suit.

Scalping Knife: "A very useful and sharp knife that can scalp human flesh. Can penetrate bones quickly" - "Pristine"...

Yes!!! That moment when you realize your hunter is wearing the face of your former teammate who died 5 min. ago.

• Like 1