Sidewinder24

Dyslecxi shows just how amazing 1PP only is in NEW video.

I play in 3PP, i also watch dyslecxi's videos, i even subscribed to him.

My jimmies remain unrustled.

• Like 8

First person only servers offer much better gameplay. You really get immersed in the game. Though one problem remains with 1pp - the eyes of your character are on his neck, which makes him too short and you cant peek over stuff that you should be able to.

• Like 10

Damn my internet, just streamed it in 360p now buffering it to rewatch in 720p :) Ty for link

I play in 3PP, i also watch dyslecxi's videos, i even subscribed to him.

My jimmies remain unrustled.

There is honestly a difference between people that play in 3PP and 3PP exploiters.

• Like 1

I would love to see 3rd person community find one guy who explain why they using and put him vs Dslyecxi in live online debate :D

is no way to win argue when guy present truth and logic in this way ;)

every 3rd person fan who listen Dslyecxi losing a lot of testosterone and becoming less like man inside :thumbsup:  :P

1PP IS THE ONLY WAY TO PLAY SA

Edited by KoS
  • Like 1

Haha. I just realized he spells his name Dslyecxi. My un-dyslexic brain went all dyslexic on it in the thread name.

• Like 3

1pp only now.. play 3pp if you want to get pre-aimed while guy leans around corners at you

• Like 1

First person only servers offer much better gameplay. You really get immersed in the game. Though one problem remains with 1pp - the eyes of your character are on his neck, which makes him too short and you cant peek over stuff that you should be able to.

I thought I was the only one thinking this ahahaha

I don't think he said anything terribly scathing or controversial.  

• Like 2

Anyone fancy finding that treeline and making an ambushee viewpoint as they ran past him...I'd really be interested to actually see how obvious or not he was in that position :)

EDIT: And then compare it to the 3PP viewpoint at that stage

Edited by phlOgistOn
  • Like 2

So when is Rocket finally going to rip off the bandaid and make DayZ first person only?

• Like 7

I'm not too convinced that he would have been noticed if those players were in 3PP.  Since the FOV is the same and the camera is only slightly further back and higher from the 1PP view, why would being in 1PP totally obscure him on the ground?  The same could definitely happen in 3PP and I've done it before.

• Like 1

I'm not too convinced that he would have been noticed if those players were in 3PP.  Since the FOV is the same and the camera is only slightly further back and higher from the 1PP view, why would being in 1PP totally obscure him on the ground?  The same could definitely happen in 3PP and I've done it before.

Every single person that passed close to him was crouch running - head low and to the ground.

Third person gives you an inhuman viewpoint high above the grass regardless of stance.

• Like 8

I don't think he said anything terribly scathing or controversial.  

He has such a subtlety to it that it often goes unnoticed. Like a player laying prone on the other side of bush on a 1PP only server.

• Like 1

I play both styles. For combat, I prefer first person. However, for exploration and travel,I love third person. It really pulls me in. I did the same for Skyrim as well. Way I see it, if you have to use third person for combat camera exploiting, you have no sack.

• Like 3

is time for rocket to remember words ANTI-GAME and put away this comedy crutch that split the community and DESTROY point of stealth tactics and give players option to see without expose >:( >:(

to have reward no risk >:(

is making zero sense why he leaving in game is going against everything that make dayz great :huh:

I hope is not his youtube friends like Frankie and sacriel who abuse this exploit everytime and after believe they are badass :lol:

• Like 2

He has such a subtlety to it that it often goes unnoticed. Like a player laying prone on the other side of bush on a 1PP only server.

Nah, I'm no stranger to saying scathing, terrible things.  

He pointed out a simple truth to the matter- had the players passing him been in third, they would have likely seen him.  It's not so much a dig on 3pp as it is an observation.

I liked the video.  

Nah, I'm no stranger to saying scathing, terrible things.  

He pointed out a simple truth to the matter- had the players passing him been in third, they would have likely seen him.  It's not so much a dig on 3pp as it is an observation.

I liked the video.  

He implies later in his commentary that people that play in 3PP or those that don't like 1PP aren't playing the game for the right reasons. That's jimmie rustlin' material right there.

is time for rocket to remember words ANTI-GAME and put away this comedy crutch that split the community and DESTROY point of stealth tactics and give players option to see without expose > :( > :(

to have reward no risk > :(

is making zero sense why he leaving in game is going against everything that make dayz great :huh:

I hope is not his youtube friends like Frankie and sacriel who abuse this exploit everytime and after believe they are badass :lol:

This is the weirdest part, literally everything else in the game does the exact opposite of what third person does.

The new complex health/energy system? Makes the game harder, more complex.

Item damage/loss on kill ala Eve? Makes the game harder.

Weapon mods? Makes the game more complex.

Random spawns? Makes the game harder.

Rarer loot? Makes the game harder.

Blood bags nerfed from mod version? Makes the game harder.

Saline bag nerf? Makes the game harder.

Third person some how still existing? Makes the game easier and simpler... just... why?

• Like 10

He implies later in his commentary that people that play in 3PP or those that don't like 1PP aren't playing the game for the right reasons. That's jimmie rustlin' material right there.

He states his opinion on the matter.  He also suggests playing 1p is a new experience, and might take people out of their comfort zones.  Which is true.

He's not berating anyone or rustling any jimmies.  lol  He likes first person, and he's trying to share why.

I don't know, I guess it could rustle the jimmies of some superbly oversensitive folks- but they're likely too busy making "Why am not PvE servers?" threads to bother reading this or watching the video.  Their jimmies are safe.

( See?  ^ That's a jimmie rustler. )

Third person some how still existing? Makes the game easier and simpler... just... why?

I have no clue is defy logic :huh:

I think is because youtube video sell games and top youtube guys love this because it make artificial boost to their average skills

is no other reason and is tragedy for the game :(

you give option to make anything in life easier and majority will choose

but this don't make it good thing >:(

thank god soon we have separate hive no more contact with this ridiculous circus game what is becoming :thumbsup:  ;)

Every single person that passed close to him was crouch running - head low and to the ground.

Third person gives you an inhuman viewpoint high above the grass regardless of stance.

yep, that's the major difference. when you crouch in 1st person, it's hard to even see over the grass