rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

Can someone please tell me the diference between regular and hardcore servers ?

I'm actually curious as well.

i entered the first U.S server when it was 0/50.

Oh god I feel sooo special

Yeah except there are no US servers  up yet with the experimental. Nice try troll

persistent items are currently a work in progress, so they are being actively worked on. The task is not complicated so we expect that resolved soon. Note this would include tents, and backpacks.

Persistent backpacks you say? nice

Edited by Fluxley

Cant connect..yaa...im waiting..

Edited by Exciision

Yeah except there are no US servers  up yet with the experimental. Nice try troll

Yes there are U.S servers

Damn 400mb this is going to take like an hour to download! but atleast finally its out :D

An hour, really? You still on dial-up?

• Like 1

Millor, on 21 Jan 2014 - 06:28 AM, said:snapback.png

Fix the mouse acceleration option in the menu so it actually turns off so the game actually becomes playable please.

If you were smart, you'd have figured out how to disable mouse acceleration completely. it's quite easy. Google Mark C mouse fix.

Yes there are U.S servers

Nope. There aren't. I'm staring at ALL of the new servers right now and all we can se are DE servers. Nice try though. I'm sure if you WERE actually in a US server with the new build you wouldn't be posting on here.

Proof: No ping limit, show only non BE servers (ie experimental) no US servers. Show me your proof? X6BV692.jpg

Edited by Irenicus

Desync has been fixed since previous patch.

I still have a little while playing alone and very high desync when play with my friends. Some people still have the same with me

Regular=3rd person, Hardcore=1st person only

Thanks, and actually there is 3 server in the US :D he is not trolling

Nope. There aren't. I'm staring at ALL of the new servers right now and all we can se are DE servers. Nice try though. I'm sure if you WERE actually in a US server with the new build you wouldn't be posting on here.

Proof: No ping limit, show only non BE servers (ie experimental) no US servers. Show me your proof? X6BV692.jpg

Ok watch this

s8okKSa.jpg

And yes, when I posted my previous post there already were U.S server, just because you couldn't find them doesn't mean they're not there

Edited by Gdaddy22
  • Like 1

Thanks, and actually there is 3 server in the US :D he is not trolling

There are now but when he first said it I was refreshing constantly and indeed there were no US servers.

What really REALLY gets up my nose and makes my balls itchy is I lost all my controls, every frigging setting, video, sound everything. Thankfully I back up my profiles so I can copy it back over, but it really is annoying that for some reason it all gets reset. Now I have fixed it all the servers are full :(

Edited by Irenicus