rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

That's one of the new military zeds from experimental build.

LOOOOL I've never died by zombie yet after 100 hours. You're doing it wrong. Accept the fact that perhaps you just suck at this game?

I should have clarified then - it is the matter of people hitting 10K desync almost every log in.  I've been having clashing issues with my internet & the alpha, whereas the mod was absolutely no problem.  I could have 4 people on my shitty connection playing the mod but now the alpha hardly supports two peeps on at the same time.

Sorry to make you imply that I am "doing it wrong" or that I am terrible - it has nothing to do about skill.  Perhaps your moronic comments would be suited somewhere else, like the Battlefield 4 forums?  :D 

Cheers, Bitch.  :beans: 

Edited by Lidskjalf
  • Like 6

nice new zeds, but they do nothing.
Lot of them are stucked in houses (elektro pub near power plant/hospital e.g.)

Edited by sleuny

In relevant news, the patch looks sweet!  I can't wait to roll a shotty  ;) 

Hopefully they are putting more search filters in the server browsers?  Like DayZ Commander style where you can specify day/or night, etc.

Cheers 

:beans:

Edited by Lidskjalf

So i managed to get a mosin and paint it green before i died of starvation. (Bad decision following the huge crowd north along the shore for a good amount of time, but fun none the less)

Too dark to get a decent screenshot, but it's a little vague in the color (judging from inv view), but it makes me think we might be able to do layers? :)

Also im waiting to get in again as i imagine we all are.. (damn you respawn button!)

Absolutely not. This is experimental server and just providing feedback. Why does everyone have to resort to some sarcastic or irrelevant remark.

Not being sarcastic. Thats how I'd feel. just listening to these stories and watching hacking videos makes me wanna quit...I do not likey

• Like 1

i wonder how many thousand players are hammering those few experimental server trying to get in... i mean, besides me.

Not being sarcastic. Thats how I'd feel. just listening to these stories and watching hacking videos makes me wanna quit...I do not likey

My apologizes. I don't give up that easily because that's exactly what they want you to do. And I love the game and what it's about. Just hoping we can help improve the alpha a little bit at a time.   

i wonder how many thousand players are hammering those few experimental server trying to get in... i mean, besides me.

Jugding from the milions of people playing the game i would say atleast 100000 ppl :o

Queue system would be great.

"Your position in the queue is 99999."

• Like 2

Queue system would be great.

"Your position in the queue is 99999."

yeah haha. someone made a thread about every single house being looted on those test servers anyway. obviously with so many players on them... rolling back to stable version now for the second time.

What I love abot this is that we have no server hoppers, since nobody will quit just to switch to a different server because they won't be able to log in again.

• Like 2

ha I'm in...don't ask me how i did that ;)

please share some experiences. i wanna know if it's worth hammering those servers later on before the official update.

GER&SWE servers also night atm? If not - could we please get some SS, tyvm.

are the combat logging already fixed? 

what about mouse acc?

where is cars? 

gtg b 2 rust bb

Im gonna go ahead and ask a question that might be a little dumb:

If i rollback my version to stable, will i have to download update again to play experimental, or does it save both versions?

(i only have 100gb/month)

please share some experiences. i wanna know if it's worth hammering those servers later on before the official update.

Any idea on when the official update will hit? I didn't see it in the OP..

Thx.

Im gonna go ahead and ask a question that might be a little dumb:

If i rollback my version to stable, will i have to download update again to play experimental, or does it save both versions?

(i only have 100gb/month)

not 100% proofed, but since the "stable" isn't saved i wouldn't except the experimental is. also i thought i read somewhere, someone downloaded it like 4 times by now

are the combat logging already fixed? 

what about mouse acc?

where is cars? 

gtg b 2 rust bb

bb