rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

So nobody having problem with launching the game with exp. branch on?

No, just issues with this damn profile crap. It automatically makes a new profile in the mydocs/dayz folder named after whatever your Computer name is. Laaaaaaaaame

i see server with 45/50 people when i try to connect it says connection failed.. i updated and i changed to the beta.. anybody els got this problem?

You have to opt out of experimental in Steam to go back to regular servers.

it wasn't like that before, so I'm wondering why it has to be now

I hate you so much.

I use a cyborg rat5 and have zero mouse issues, what problems are you guus having?

it wasn't like that before, so I'm wondering why it has to be now

It's always been like that. The only thing is, before today experimental and stable were the same versions, hence it made no difference. Now both have different versions hence why you can't join regular servers. Make sense?

R.I.P. sever browser

I use a cyborg rat5 and have zero mouse issues, what problems are you guus having?

Maybe you don't notice it. it has nothing to do with your mouse. Acceleration is on by default and can't be turned off unless you fix it using something like Mark C's mouse fix

I don't know if Steam's reporting is having a problem, but in this new experimental build the server browser is painfully slow.

R.I.P. sever browser

You having that problem too? I guess all we can do now is bitch more on here while we wait! Lol just kidding. Sorry for my frustrated messages, I'm just excited. That damn issue with profiles and name is still bugging me though.

LOLWUT?!?!  Don't you know USA is always #1?

JUST KIDDING!! (I didn't vote for him...  ;)  )

NoNo Germany Wins !!

I don't know if Steam's reporting is having a problem, but in this new experimental build the server browser is painfully slow.

Maybe because 200,000 people constantly refreshing it? Anyway it matters not. All servers are full.

Edited by Irenicus

So we'll be able to wear burlap sacks on our heads? Why can't we cut little eye holes in it so the wearer can see? Once the chainsaw is added I want to be exactly like El Salvador from Resident Evil 4.

Chainsaw_Man.jpg

Edited by Toybasher
  • Like 5

what are you on. Dial up? loool 400mb is nothing dude. Get better internet. I am on cheapo cheapest internet and still get 1mb per second.

LOL.  And you called me a newb.

2qs53yt.png

play this while waiting

never has waiting been soo cool

Actually you're the one that doesn't understand much. And why do you feel it necessary to say I misunderstood because I am Scottish?  What the hell has that god to do with anything? Glass houses. Learn to spell before you start criticising others. Apart from the fact Scottish people speak better English than most English people, and that I speak several languages and live in Australia, perhaps it is you who doesn't express themselves correctly. Thanks for more insight into the typical teenage hormonal wanker. Let me know when your balls drop.

LOL.  They just did. On yo mamma's chin SON!

Cheers!

• Like 1