rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

Navy I bet you big fan of cod or bf4 at this point hard to tell. Play those games not this one this is game is about survival, teamwork and having fun not about gearing up as fast as possible and killing everyone you see because your too scared too simply hide behind a tree and say hello. Ever heard of "player interaction" ? No? I didn't think so. I know most people want to kill you but instead of taking the easy way out and pressing a button. Try gaining the upper hand, surrounding someone, handcuffing him and taking his pants or feeding him a rotten banana. That is what makes the real man. Not the one that server hops to find an m4 and ammo then camps kamyshovo till a fresh spawn cones then blowing his brains out for kicks. Just think about it.

lol a real man takes another mans pants..... hahahahaha i like it

Yes we do take pants but only to stock our pants and shoes stores around solnichy, the shoes we get from a sweat shop in berenzino. One torch for a pair of jeans one battery for a pair of running shoes.

the poor performance engine is the biggest problem,when rocket said oh that's a good idea but ....

it's probably because of the engine.

just look at arma 2

after 5 years,this game still runs like shit.

and the realistic part?i just can't  feel it,zombies clipping through walls,no pull bolt animation for mosin.

and the explosion looks like crap,no transition between before and after explosion.

i think immersion was not what they were aiming for when they created this engine,

they put all the effort on things we can't see,like the way how bullets fly and idk...

the poor performance engine is the biggest problem,when rocket said oh that's a good idea but ....

it's probably because of the engine.

just look at arma 2

after 5 years,this game still runs like shit.

and the realistic part?i just can't  feel it,zombies clipping through walls,no pull bolt animation for mosin.

and the explosion looks like crap,no transition between before and after explosion.

i think immersion was not what they were aiming for when they created this engine,

they put all the effort on things we can't see,like the way how bullets fly and idk...

There actually is an animation for the bolt on the mosin. Try looking at it the next time you fire it.

• Like 1

I'd like to know that too?

Is the experimental out? I have opted in, but when I go into the game, I still have my geared character, all the normal servers are in the list... etc etc...

So guys is the experimental out yet?

I'd like to know that too?

Is the experimental out? I have opted in, but when I go into the game, I still have my geared character, all the normal servers are in the list... etc etc...

It isn't out yet.

• Like 1

I personally don't expect it to go up until tomorrow. No ETA is almost never a good sign. Then again, they could find a magical bug fix the next minutes... You can never know.

Edited by Problematic
  • Like 2

I'd say at this rate, they're at home in bed getting rest so they can fix the bug and try to deliver the goods to everyone tomorrow. Be patient folks.

Edited by Gekkonidae
  • Like 1

Do something useful in this update and fix the god damn teleport bug

• Removed scripted server teleporting check as now managed by engine

• Like 3

Do something useful in this update and fix the god damn teleport bug

Looked at your last 5 or so posts and all I see is bitching.

"ruining the game 1 step at a time....looks like ill sticking to the mod"

Then go, damn. No one is stopping you. Here's some beans for the road.  :beans: 

Edited by solodude23
  • Like 4

Just a reminder.

Edited by Gorvi
  • Like 2

Just a reminder.

Fixed that for you.

• Like 2

Fixed that for you.

Scared to run into you in-game, quick draw.

• Like 1

You're not supposed to. You've died - supporting that kind of metagaming negates the impact of permadeath. If you manage to get your gear, consider yourself VERY lucky.

Except the biggest problem right now is that 8/10 deaths (from my experience) are from lagging zombie punches when spawning into servers...  I've realized that I can never trust spawning in/or nearby a town/city if I admire my character's gear.

• Like 1

Corpse spam is the main problem and reason for the fix.  Later, we need some hungry zombies to help clean things up.  Be lucky your corpse isn't somewhere an infected cant reach it and ruin your gear.

• Like 1

I personally don't expect it to go up until tomorrow. No ETA is almost never a good sign. Then again, they could find a magical bug fix the next minutes... You can never know.

Probably, as long as they get it out within this week I am a happy DayZ player... :)

There actually is an animation for the bolt on the mosin. Try looking at it the next time you fire it.

Hopefully this will be fixed because it's a clunky animation.

Edited by Lidskjalf

Hopefully this will be fixed because it's a clunky animation.

It's better than what we had. If you used an enfield in the mod that all you got was *BANG* (wait .5 secs) *BANG* (wait .5 secs) *BANG* and so on.

All reloads were somebody miming an M4 reload.

• Like 1

yeah,only for the bolt...but my character's hand is still on the trigger.

There was originally an animation for it but the team removed it to make a better one.

Great Work Team!, Now if you could put in a Bicycle or even some roller skates/roller blades  and tents I'll never stop playing!

RR

Edited by RRambo