rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

Navy I bet you big fan of cod or bf4 at this point hard to tell. Play those games not this one this is game is about survival, teamwork and having fun not about gearing up as fast as possible and killing everyone you see because your too scared too simply hide behind a tree and say hello. Ever heard of "player interaction" ? No? I didn't think so. I know most people want to kill you but instead of taking the easy way out and pressing a button. Try gaining the upper hand, surrounding someone, handcuffing him and taking his pants or feeding him a rotten banana. That is what makes the real man. Not the one that server hops to find an m4 and ammo then camps kamyshovo till a fresh spawn cones then blowing his brains out for kicks. Just think about it.

lol you see how we kill in the video posted above. 

If it ain't in the changelog it ain't in the game... So no. :/

LOL SRSLY?

Sure lol, just look up Leroy Jenkins!!!  on friends.  You can try finding me there, but I am sure Ill find you first lol.  Only died once since December 16th lol. 

There was no killing involved in video... That reminded me of a horrormovie. That man in mask was troll probably a relative of you seeing as you both are trolls, at least that guy didn't kill the crowbar man for a kick.

yes killing new spawns :lol: if you on experimental giz a server ip and ill come hunt you down :P

It's not really that interesting a town. It already existed. Perhaps they have added more buildings but I don't think it will be that exciting

Hmmm... So what your saying is, "I have no idea what it will look like but it's not that interesting." The current state of the town in nowhere near complete. They haven't even added the freestanding houses yet. The only thing there is the train station and the downtown buildings. 

That town is going to be amazing. With the train station, the docs, the cliffs to the north, the hilly streets, it has two bars, we goin party down in the city on Guba bay. I say we make it the Chernarus equivalent of Nawlins' only have mardi gras every day instead of every year.

Edited by DrGonzo

I'll be the governor. Free zombie games in the town square. Today we have myself facing against the girl known as navvy(bunch of numbers)

Update ETA: 3:30 hours, mins

Edited by spartan54820

Steam auto downloaded this as update. and when i went ingame all the servers had little red x's to the left of the title sooo.

Do i have to wait for the servers to reset so they download the verison i have ??

Edited by krankie

There was no killing involved in video... That reminded me of a horrormovie. That man in mask was troll probably a relative of you seeing as you both are trolls, at least that guy didn't kill the crowbar man for a kick.

Well you can keep crying on forum post about KOS but it's not going to change the fact that were going to keep doing it lol.  Fresh spawns are too easy, its the ones that think their great players going to NW or NE airfields lol.  Anyways, keep crying about KOS.  Ill keep laughing about KOS lol.  Hey at least it's better than the ones that back stab you, when you try helping them lol.  It's easier this way lol. 

Should have guessed what I was from my profile picture lol.  I give not quarter to anyone lol.  You emphasis the simulation of a survival game but do you realize that in a real survival situation, Their all going to probably kill you on sight to protect their families, or property?   You are naive to think different. 

Edited by navy198523
  • Like 2

There not in the game yet muddafucka unfortunately neither are eyepatches.

the game needs more character customization ala Skyrim

just how many of these experimental servers are available to the public anyway?

1 or 2? I don't even want to bother with the experimental build if I'm just going to wait for hours before even having a chance to get into the server.

just how many of these experimental servers are available to the public anyway?

1 or 2? I don't even want to bother with the experimental build if I'm just going to wait for hours before even having a chance to get into the server.

5 or 6, I expect they will all be full constantly.

do we have to create a new character or are they running on the same hive?

do we have to create a new character or are they running on the same hive?

• Does my saved character get affected in experimental branch?

No. It runs on a different database, so any changes will not affect your character on stable branch.

Not that you'd know, but why not open up more server to the exp build? Seems interest is very high atm. 

• Like 1

Well you can keep crying on forum post about KOS but it's not going to change the fact that were going to keep doing it lol.  Fresh spawns are too easy, its the ones that think their great players going to NW or NE airfields lol.  Anyways, keep crying about KOS.  Ill keep laughing about KOS lol.  Hey at least it's better than the ones that back stab you, when you try helping them lol.  It's easier this way lol. 

Should have guessed what I was from my profile picture lol.  I give not quarter to anyone lol.  You emphasis the simulation of a survival game but do you realize that in a real survival situation, Their all going to probably kill you on sight to protect their families, or property?   You are naive to think different.

In every zombie movie or tv series I've watched 90% of people haven't killed on sight I guess your in that 10% group of assholes and I'm a grown man I do not cry plz don't make assumptions and instantly state there truth you are like the media. You cannot see me therefore you have no evidence of my emotions. We're not whiners were trying to make the game a better experience for all.