rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

i think best choice for join private is we can kick hackers or ban him directly.

im on about what can admins do for eg can you  spawn gear and the like.

what do admins have full details.

i think best choice for join private is we can kick hackers or ban him directly.

• Like 1

I would love to run a private hive, just to keep the server hoppers off and let those of us play the game our way. One life at a time, one world at a time. No reason to be hopping around looking for loot just to KOS. I am waiting for private hives before I rent a server to play on permanently. Hopefully this will happen soon! Great work guys!

Just downloaded the beta update. Only the DayZ internal servers available....  >:(

I do not count all people.  I have helped people as well.  That does ruin a game but at times it becomes extremely boring just working together all the time. 

i do agree that too much of one can be boring. but at the moment it seems we have far too much of the pvp side.

its n update, but it adds just some stuff... but dont really fix anyting!

i would prefer something like "- dont need to restart server for loot spawn"

tell me, who the hell needs right now to paint a gun or pick up berrys... comon are you serious? you got about 24mil EURO

and you coming with such patches?

bring up at least some tents or edit some lootspawns (deerhouse still without loot) same like barns!

• Like 1

Not wrong at all. Respawn doesn't work for anyone. Lying about something does not make you right.

Sure, you could run back to your body and get your shit. Seen it a few times on build 30.114008.

Eidit: Nevermind, I'm late anyway. :)

Edited by solodude23

you got about 24mil EURO and you coming with such patches?

Last time i checked 24 million was in money. Not in coders. Wtf. 

tell me, who the hell needs right now to paint a gun or pick up berrys... comon are you serious? you got about 24mil EURO

bring up at least some tents or edit some lootspawns (deerhouse still without loot) same like barns!

So much ignorance....

• Like 5

we can KoS on any server we want. Non KoS servers are not allowed :)

i know. i'm just saying that we could refrain from doing it on these few servers to temporarily vastly improve our gameplay experiences.

Edited by elf cakes

Steam auto downloaded this as update. and when i went ingame all the servers had little red x's to the left of the title sooo.

Do i have to wait for the servers to reset so they download the verison i have ??

There's only 4 experimental servers that the public can join and they are all down for maintenance at the moment, unless you intend to play on those servers you should opt out of experimental as it wont be released for all the other servers until later in the week.

To opt out go to steam> right click dayz> properties> betas> then select NON-opt out of all beta programs

that will install the current stable version and you can play on all normal servers

With all due respect, and I'm sure it has been stated here before but I'm too bloody lazy to read through them all, this is not what is needed.

In order of relevance:

1. Performance

2. Performance

3. Hit boxes and wall/object glitching (inluding zeds running straight through a house..)

4. Private hives and/or VIP slots

These are fundamental implementations that is WAY more important than back pack inception problems.

• Like 1

The other option is playing with cheaters... hmmm... i'm deciding what's worse. lol

its close!

Steam just auto downgraded me back to 0.30.114008, even tho I have experimental beta enabled.

Did the update get pulled, or are they just tired of people trying to connect to internal testing servers?

you know, the reason they didn't really want to release this so early is because of comments like this, let them work at this in their own pace, I can promise you that this is getting worked on in the background.

There are alot of minor fixes in this patch too. Stuff like respawning loot and zombies won't come for quite somewhile because it's really fucking hard to make it work without having 10FPS on the server.

• Like 1

We not make admin abuse. That sucks!

When we get killed then so be it

Edited by sanzzes

With all due respect, and I'm sure it has been stated here before but I'm too bloody lazy to read through them all, this is not what is needed.

In order of relevance:

1. Performance

2. Performance

3. Hit boxes and wall/object glitching (inluding zeds running straight through a house..)

4. Private hives and/or VIP slots

These are fundamental implementations that is WAY more important than back pack inception problems.

+1000

• Like 1

In case you missed the memo:

Fixed:

• Niosh mask (respirator) inventory size fixed to 1/1 slot.
  • Missing strings for BE popup for alternate languages, set to English while translations are being done.
  • Reduced dispersion of FNX45 (from 0.05 to 0.03)
  • Balanced stomach capacity,
  • Added stuffed notifier (instead of sickness when full up)
  • Eating and drinking animations properly set for tablets/disinfectants

• Version number in server browser and details
  • Saline transfusion doesn't refill full blood
  • Charcoal and Tetracycline tablets won't give sick badge if you aren't actually sick
  • Player aim run speed updated, weapon position changed and improved for first person view
  • Glitches on right hand while moving and while giving taunt fixed
  • Players can't pile backpacks inside of another backpacks, backpack-inception style. You can only put one backpack inside of another backpack if the backpack that is being put inside is empty.

• Magnum speedloader should be spawning now

• Number of backpacks spawning lowered

• Number of .357 Pythons spawning lowered.

• Number of M4A1s spawning lowered

• Dead character cleanup performed at 10 minutes past death

• Removed scripted server teleporting check as now managed by engine