rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

And people ask me why I kill on spot.  Because I am helping the world of DayZ from being overran by stupid people.  THE SERVERS WILL BE UP LATER.  For the last time. 

• Like 2

He was asking about server files. They are not released to the public until this patch is confirmed to be working correctly. 

Read it again.

Oh sorry. ^^

And people ask me why I kill on spot.  Because I am helping the world of DayZ from being overran by stupid people.  THE SERVERS WILL BE UP LATER.  For the last time. 

Can't wait till the servers come up so I can slaughter these people. 

• Like 1

Can't wait till the servers come up so I can slaughter these people. 

Hey if you see a guy named LEROY JENKINS on the game, link up with me lol, we can do this crusade together!!!

• Like 1

I know i ain't the first one to whine about this, but the 10 minute despawn on dead bodies is horrible in my humble opinion! For me, an average firefight with 3+ friends and 3+ enemies takes an average 25 minutes or so, meaning the only loot you'd be able to pick up would be the last guy's. A despawn would be alright with me, even though i don't agree with it at all, but 10 minutes? That's just ways too short to loot a body. Also, if the person that killed me wouldn't want others to get the gear, he'd just hide it. With this mechanic in place hiding would become pretty much obsolete, as in such a short period of time the chances of running into someone trying to take the loot are minime. What, except for server preformance, are the upsides to this mechanic exactly? (Not going to read 44 pages of comments...)

Puts palm on forehead and starts cussing under breath.........   Time to get on and look for a mosin over this M4, I have a lot of stupid people to kill later. 

• Like 1

I know i ain't the first one to whine about this, but the 10 minute despawn on dead bodies is horrible in my humble opinion! For me, an average firefight with 3+ friends and 3+ enemies takes an average 25 minutes or so, meaning the only loot you'd be able to pick up would be the last guy's. A despawn would be alright with me, even though i don't agree with it at all, but 10 minutes? That's just ways too short to loot a body. Also, if the person that killed me wouldn't want others to get the gear, he'd just hide it. With this mechanic in place hiding would become pretty much obsolete, as in such a short period of time the chances of running into someone trying to take the loot are minime. What, except for server preformance, are the upsides to this mechanic exactly? (Not going to read 44 pages of comments...)

It's a temporary solution pending further performance fixes. 

J4GV76K.jpg

• Like 13

I agree with the 10 minute despawn, Should make it like 25 but they may know something we don't as developers of the game.  And the upside to this update....  New stuff. 

Here:

1. @rocket2guns "Dead character cleanup performed at 10 minutes past death" Just to be clear, bodies will dissapear 10minutes after death?

2. @rocket2guns okay thanks, do you not think its a bit quick? sometimes firefights could last longer than that. Meaning possibly no reward?

3. @Beasleyyyyy temporary solution pending further performance fixes

https://twitter.com/rocket2guns

try to read the last post ;)

why i dont see fixed teleportation? well i guess i ll wait till the next update

ps i dont mean the scripted one i mean the bug which is teleporting you back to the spawn

Edited by Polyandras

It's a temporary solution pending further performance fixes. 

J4GV76K.jpg

lol Hey look it's me and dromag67 after we kill all the stupid people in game lol. 

• Like 1

Navy, You seem like one of those internet tough guys going by your last couple of posts. If someone perhaps has a question isn't it better to answer even if it is asked several times, that is what a good community member does isn't it? Relax a bit and if a question is asked several times either answer it or don't, but dont be a tough guy and be that guy that wants too shoot people in a virtual game for kicks. Big deal you kos me and i start the game over, it really isnt that big deal to me.

But to whine about people having questions, perhaps some like myself are just waking up and finding out about this, so be more mature and help people out around towwn instead of trying to gather up troops to go on a killing spree, because one day yoou might need one of us too survive in Chern...

Edited by Hurricane43

Navy, You seem like one of those internet tough guys going by your last couple oof posts. If someone perhaps has a question it isn't it better to answer even if it is asked several times, that is what a good community member does isn't it? Relax a bit and if a questioon is askeed several times either answer it or doon't, but dont be a tough guy and be that guy that wants too shoot people in a virtual game for kicks. Big deal you kos me and i start the game over, it really isnt that big deal to me.

But to whine about people having questions, perhaps soome like myself are just waking up and finding out about this, so be more mature and help people out around towwn instead of trying to gather up troops to go on a killing spree, because one day yoou might need one of us too survive in Chern...

Well it becomes annoying, obviously you haven't been a admin of a website. or forum  And I kill people because I want to.  Like you said it's a game.  And no I won't need you lol.  I do quite fine alone and on my own servers.

Edited by navy198523

lol Hey look it's me and dromag67 after we kill all the stupid people in game lol. 

do you count stupid people as everyone? 

please dont kos on these servers :( killing people is fine but you could at least work out if they are idiots who need to be killed or just people trying to get by :( there is hope for this small amount of servers to reduce the kos massively so we can all enjoy a bit of 'no kos' dayZ before it gets found by the masses and kos makes a grand return 

why i dont see fixed teleportation? well i guess i ll wait till the next update

ps i dont mean the scripted one i mean the bug which is teleporting you back to the spawn

It's listed in the fixes. 

• Removed scripted server teleporting check as now managed by engine

edit: Teleporting you back to spawn? You mean reset your hive character? That is a server-hive communication error caused by the server not by the software. 

Edited by dromag67
  • Like 1

Thank you guys, for the quick reply and clear answers ^^ I'll be able to sleep tonight, knowing i won't be killing or getting killed for nothing :>

• Like 1

please dont kos on these servers :( killing people is fine but you could at least work out if they are idiots who need to be killed or just people trying to get by :( there is hope for this small amount of servers to reduce the kos massively so we can all enjoy a bit of 'no kos' dayZ before it gets found by the masses and kos makes a grand return 

Most of the idiots on this thread wont be able to figure out how to install the experimental build anyways.

• Like 2

I do not count all people.  I have helped people as well.  That does ruin a game but at times it becomes extremely boring just working together all the time. 

are the testing servers not online? i found just 3 with password, are these the official? xD

I tend to like killing people like this :)  And to the person thats actually in this video doing the killing, he is apart of UBG Clan, I was on when this was recorded lol. 

• Like 1

are the testing servers not online? i found just 3 with password, are these the official? xD

Read the posts above, all is explained on tha last 2-3 pages.

Navy I bet you big fan of cod or bf4 at this point hard to tell. Play those games not this one this is game is about survival, teamwork and having fun not about gearing up as fast as possible and killing everyone you see because your too scared too simply hide behind a tree and say hello. Ever heard of "player interaction" ? No? I didn't think so. I know most people want to kill you but instead of taking the easy way out and pressing a button. Try gaining the upper hand, surrounding someone, handcuffing him and taking his pants or feeding him a rotten banana. That is what makes the real man. Not the one that server hops to find an m4 and ammo then camps kamyshovo till a fresh spawn cones then blowing his brains out for kicks. Just think about it.