Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev. 0.30.113953

Be patient. The more demanding and rude we are the more it will discourage the devs to fix things.

I actually Lol'd on this one.

It is their job to do fixes/patches/updates and so on.

Even if the community will go ape-shit , they'll still continue fix/update/patch up things.

Overall they're doing quite good.One thing that pisses many,and by many i mean Many , people off when there's no communication from the devs side.

Keep up the good work,Mr.Dean.

Well, I hope you guys are not really talking serious here. We are alpha testers, not players. Right now it's not exactly about "having fun" all the time and everybody agreed with that every freaking session by clicking "I understand". 

• Like 6

Be patient. The more demanding and rude we are the more it will discourage the devs to fix things. If we show how appreciative we all are it will make them want to do more for us. Let them take their time so they can get it right the first time and not break more than they fix trying to rush out patches.

We bought a game in alpha and should be thankful that we even get to help find bugs and choose features for the final release.

If you cant handle the issues, bugs, disconnects, and resets then just don't play it for a couple months while they work out the big issues.

The thread says "pending update" and "List to be fleshed out as update progresses" which sounds to me like it may be a while and we also might have a really cool things added to the list.

We have paid to test their game, we are allowed to demand gamebreaking bugs to be fixed.

We have paid to test their game, we are allowed to demand gamebreaking bugs to be fixed.

Where does it say that? please link

Fucking jackass

• Like 2

I guess im just lucky then, had my character reset I think 2 times since the release, but that was on some shit server which was messing up everything. Rubberbanding? Nah not really, once every 30 min is the rate at which. i get it, and then not really much, maybe 3-5m. Not really a big problem for me.

Does this mean that items will stop disappearing when I drop them? Hate having to wait for that medkit to come back before I can take my stuff out of it! lol!

put it in yer hands and you can access it, unfortunately this doesn't work as well with ammo boxes as they have more slots than you can see (more than 6)

the worst things about any issue is no news !

2 days with no real news on when we can play again normally. most of the devs have been on here or twitter. they have wrote messages on there. so why not a quick "we expect service to resume (time frame) .. that would calm people and takes no longer than talking nonsense on other media.

yeah I can just imagine that, "We expect service to resume at X time frame" X time frame comes and goes MASS HYSTERIA on the forums, people crying more than they cry now, it's you idiots who have scared off the devs from talking about dates and times because of your entitled shitty attitudes. You aren't making the game so shit the fuck down and shut the fuck up, go play something else if you aren't happy with how this is going.

• Like 1

Yes, but it saves the server from having to restart every 5 hours because of the amount of bodies slowing the game down

It's not just the bodies. There is a reason why loot and zombies don't respawn right now (Real Virtuality being shit at object handling).

Dev team should have spent more time fixing actual, serious flaws in the engine instead of adding "features" like the ingame map now coming in 10 parts and "lick battery".

It's not just the bodies. There is a reason why loot and zombies don't respawn right now (Real Virtuality being shit at object handling).

Dev team should have spent more time fixing actual, serious flaws in the engine instead of adding "features" like the ingame map now coming in 10 parts and "lick battery".

Lick battery is about 4-5 lines of code bro.... no time wasted there

it does when vast majority who brought it doesn't play it anymore kinda shows you how bad it is if its only get a few thousand in peak times. dayz is hitting nearly ten times as much and newer.

yes a few arma 3 people will be working on day but hopefully not adding too much to make it a mess like arma 3.

Some people are waiting for their favourite Arma 2 mods to be ported to Arma 3 first.

Arma 3 is not failure in anyway and with time it will only get better.

Also without Arma 2, you would most likely not be able to play DayZ at all, so show some respect to the serie.

Edited by Hombre
  • Like 2

Great work on the updates, even if somethings are broken glad your still working on patches. 

<3 The game 

My only issue is Combat logging, but hey its been noticed as a exploit already so your listening to us.

Thanks to everyone who is helping and to anyone on the forums not Q.Qing about everything. 

Next Notes leaked :

-All bugs fixed

-No more Hackers

-All weapons implenented

-All items implented

-Vehicles are in

-Base Building , Hunting , Horseriding , Pets are in

You obviously have never been involved in an alpha state game in development. This is not release state and yet you make complaints that seem like you think this is release state and that you deserve the changes you want. This is how game development works. Server stability is paramount. They are working on server stability and small gameplay features. Once the server architecture is fully stable, they can start to test the bigger game features such as loot and zombie tweaks that will stress the servers. If you try to rush into big features and put massive stress on an already unstable server architecture, you will have an unplayable game. Baby steps are required in Alpha. They can start leaps and bounds when they get to the Alpha/Beta cross over.

• Like 1

Next Notes leaked :

-All bugs fixed

-No more Hackers

-All weapons implenented

-All items implented

-Vehicles are in

Omg, will the dog be as REAL as the COD doggy. That dog is realer than my own RL dog

Edited by Highlander007

Next Notes leaked :

-All bugs fixed

-No more Hackers

-All weapons implenented

-All items implented

-Vehicles are in

#YOLO #SWAG

fixed

• Like 1

I'll be happy to have the crazy warping that takes place when you run for too long. You get TPed back to where you started running and can't move forcing you to alt f4 to close the game out. 

• Like 1

I'll be happy to have the crazy warping that takes place when you run for too long. You get TPed back to where you started running and can't move forcing you to alt f4 to close the game out. 

That is called rubber banding.

It's on public build now... But yesterday I opt for it, rubberbanding isn't fixed. It's still 113953, so I guess..

Server: Initial implementation for Sub-Private Hives (ongoing)

Server: Initial implementation for regular & hardcore Public Hive

can any1 explain to me what those 2 mean please? thanks

Server: Initial implementation for Sub-Private Hives (ongoing)
Server: Initial implementation for regular & hardcore Public Hive
can any1 explain to me what those 2 mean please? thanks

my take on it is work has started on these area's and mayb in a few patches time we will see more options for server owners

is same like open late Christmas present every time is update coming :D

yeah had the same in mind.

Nice work keep that up dayz team.

Rubberbanding is this this strange lag that isnt a lag?  good good :beans: :)