Aurentius Maximus™

PvE Server - Killed by a Human

Hey guys,

I joined a PvE server yesterday, because I am bored of joining a PvP Server looting something and getting shot after 10min. Now I played about 1 hour on the server, then a full armed guy appeared who just randomly shot at me... ofc I am dead. Why the hell are those "randomers" on a PvE Server. Maybe I am not the only one here.

Best Regards

PvE is nothing but a name. If they kick ppl for shooting you just because they feel like killing... they are breaking the rules, not the guy that killed you.

Like our forum mod said: There is no PvE

• Like 2

there will be so trty and get your head out of your ass and think that some people dont want to worry about being killed by some random for no reason other then "im bored"

Hey guys,

I joined a PvE server yesterday, because I am bored of joining a PvP Server looting something and getting shot after 10min. Now I played about 1 hour on the server, then a full armed guy appeared who just randomly shot at me... ofc I am dead. Why the hell are those "randomers" on a PvE Server. Maybe I am not the only one here.

Best Regards

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh man this made my morning. You, sir, are playing the wrong game.

• Like 2

As already stated there are currently no servers where shooting at other players isn't allowed. Also I'd suggest that even when friendly fire servers are created, they still won't be purely PvE. Players will still be competing in terms of collecting the resources for survival and since players will be competing in this manner, technically it'll still have PvP - even though they might not be deathmatching each other.

@OP: Of more concern is that you die within 10minutes on a server everytime. Learn to look around yourself and get away from the spawn areas - and not just to get to the military camps. So far I've died ONCE to bandit activity, as a fresh spawn when I chanced my luck and ran straight to Balota from spawn without any care at all. Usually I get a good 10+ hours in before a server glitch kills me and no I don't just hide in the wilderness, I travel around looking for bandits near the hotspots or just generally exploring the map.

Edited by phlOgistOn
  • Like 2

How would this game be fun whatsoever if it was PVE?

seriously can not understand the mindset of people who wanna play Dayz PVE I really want someone to give me some plausible answers (I'm mind boggled).

I hope KoSers will concentrate their efforts on PVE servers now so at least the normal players will have some kind of peace.

• Like 5

sorry guys, I am really new to this game. And there are some games like DayZ where are those PvE server are for beginners. ^^

It was just a question nvm so, but for beginners its kinda hard to get good loot cause u just get shoot. I will try to play more safe now. Nvm for this topic :/

• Like 1

Hahaha, you're just asking to be killed playing on a "PvE" server. 

I have yet to take a life, but when I do you will be "XX"

The fastest way to pack a server with griefers is to have PVE in the server name.

• Like 1

If a server name reads PvE server, it actually means "easy target practice". Joining these servers and being naive is actually worse and gets you killed faster than just going to a regular server.

edit: with them. I understand OP just didn't know.

Tip to OP: get away from the coast immediately. There are less people there and therefore more loot.

Edited by Liquidje

sorry guys, I am really new to this game. And there are some games like DayZ where are those PvE server are for beginners. ^^

It was just a question nvm so, but for beginners its kinda hard to get good loot cause u just get shoot. I will try to play more safe now. Nvm for this topic :/

To become a better player, concentrate on learning how to avoid getting shot, rather than just running to get 'good' loot to join the deathmatch mentality already happening.

Any melee weapon

Anything to open tins

Anything with better storage options - coats/cargo trousers/backpacks

A water container

Those should be your priorities before you even think of tooling up with 'good loot' for PvP and fighting other players. Learn to avoid all confrontation until you have this sorted - sprint in-land, find a quiet town to loot, learn to observe before running across open land or choose a new route to avoid open land...

• Like 2

The only E at the moment is other players. If Zeds are around, they dont post much threat (just run away, or run round and round them hitting them with your fire extinguisher until they die). But as they dont respawn currently, once they're gone, they're gone.

• Like 1

Ok sorry, my other post was a bit harsh considering you're new. There are tons of useful post in the new players section detailing differing ways to survive and some tips for newbies.

Probably the biggest tip I can give to help you would be to be a ninja  :ph34r: See all but remain unseen. Trust no one. And have fun exploring the map. Get away from the coast and you'll run into less people thus allowing you to become familiar with game mechanics and get a general feel for how the game is played.

• Like 1

While PVE only or No KOS servers aren't enforceable currently on the other hand it's also pretty lame, cheesy and talentless for players in full mil gear to intentionally camp easy kills on said servers, where there is practically zero risk to them and even if there was somehow they would just combat log anyway.

They know you have no weapon and/or are unwilling to use it. They saw a server advertised as a PVE server and thought "I can go here and get easy kills because people think it's safe because it has a sign hanging out front that says they don't shoot people in this server"