ZedsDeadBaby

PSA: If you put "No KoS" in the title of your server, I'm going to favorite it and stop in every day to kill at least one person

Only real thing i see wrong with these servers is logging onto them gearing out easy because no one is killing each other then logging to a normal server.

Just because you dont like the way they play game you log on and go bambi hunting i dont think its a valid reason.

but w.e. PvP is 90 percent of the game.

One thing i absolutely love about Dayz is how authentic player interactions are.

it being good or bad. 

The insults and rude comments need to stop. 

Agreed.

Nah, I definitely don't want to do that. And it's not really a "threat." It's just what I'm going to do. I started tonight, and it was super fun. The first guy was like "Hey this is a friendly..."

I assume he was going to say "server" but I couldn't hear over the sound of my M4.

Laughed so hard when I read!

Nah, I definitely don't want to do that. And it's not really a "threat." It's just what I'm going to do. I started tonight, and it was super fun. The first guy was like "Hey this is a friendly..."

I assume he was going to say "server" but I couldn't hear over the sound of my M4.

I laughed so hard at this!

I'm completely friendly, been playing since release, I have yet to KoS anybody, and i'm always trying to help people out when I meet them. However if I see a bunch of PUBLIC servers being polluted with so called "rules and guidelines", then perhaps I too will become a bandit on those servers and attack people. I don't mind if you have a private server and make it friendly, that's completely up to you, but enforcing your own rules on a PUBLIC server is rather sad. At that point you are no longer paying for the server, you're paying to have an easy place to get easy loot on the public hive. Which is practically cheating. Of course many people do not wish to abuse the server, they just want to play with friendly people, and if that's the case, then do what I said and get a private server. Either way there is no excuse.

• Like 1

Well not for "no fucking reason", that would be admin abuse and I would try my hardest to get that server taken down if I was banned for no reason.

I would like the choice to play in relative peace and to DayZ in a zombie apocalypse threat level. This is assuming the Zeds will be a valid threat once they are sorted out.

Though DayZ's main threat will always be other players.

I only hope any real apocalyptic threat would be the disaster and not people at each other's throats for possessions. What a fucked up race we are self preservation or not.

Op is right.
We should go and grief all non Arma mill sim servers and protest on the  BIS forums .
They have allowed this modding crap and now we have servers playing how ever they like,private servers with cops and robbers and lol Zombies.This is destroying the essences of theArma2 game and playing of the way its meant to be played,a military simulator.

You in with me OP,lets stop this madness,delete your copy of the abomination of Arma .

• Like 2

You in with me OP,lets stop this madness,delete your copy of the abomination of Arma .

I'm about 72% sure you were going for "biting sarcasm" but I think there was a gust of wind from the west and you ended up somewhere in "unintelligible ramblings."

Edited by ZedsDeadBaby

I'm about 72% sure you were going for "biting sarcasm" but I think there was a gust of wind from the west and you ended up somewhere in "unintelligible ramblings."

Its just you are clueless to the fact that if we didn't have people playing how they wanted,we wouldn't even have this mod in the first place,and thats why the private servers became so popular,they let players play how they wanted to.

In the end,more people would gather around a washed up stinking dead whale than play the DayZ mod the way you wanted/demand them to play.

Edited by AussieBobby

They aren't allowed to enforce "no KoS" rules. It's against the hosting terms. Any servers abusing the rules should be reported immediately.End of discussion.

Exactly! Finally I see someone else say thus so I don't have too!

Right. It's against hosting rules, that's the bottom line. This discussion has had its time.