Sign in to follow this  
Beck (DayZ)

Character Screenshots!

Post a screenshot of your latest (or favorite) DayZ survivor.

Edited by Beck
  • Like 1

Got any ammo?

DayZ2013-12-2514-22-27-87a_zps94efdd86.p

I usually don't trust people with payday masks, but I'll make an exception for you ;)

nkHKicZ.png

I even have a can opener... (and over 120 rounds) :P

Edited by ClassifyLP
  • Like 1

Rocking the classic hero look. Not optimal for item slots but IDGAF. Trust me, I'm a doctor.

th47.png

Edited by EchoZeero
  • Like 7

Rocking the classic hero look. Not optimal for item slots but IDGAF. Trust me, I'm a doctor.

th47.png

Best one I've seen so far (no offense to others). If you are a hero we should definitely team up some time!

• Like 3

Saw you guys on a server this afternoon.

Yea, we have been recruiting a lot lately.

And all of us are Hero's, putting up the good fight.

I didn't like the KoS atmosphere of the Mod, so the only real way to change that is to make the largest Standalone outfit, and make us all hero's :D

its a work in progress.

• Like 1

Pretty standard milgear.  Although, I acquired all this stuff over the course of the last week, no server hopping at the airfields.

YJITylX.png

• Like 3

After losing my last character in an unprovoked (well apart from... being there) attack, I decided to start a little experiment: does looking as non-threatening as possible increase the odds of not being shot on sight and allow for interaction other than logging out or dying?

No visible weapons, not even an axe. Only a hidden pistol for when a zombie gets too close. Civilian clothes in calm colors, purple and blue instead of the previous red. No helmet, no military look at all. Only LBE gear, but not in camo.

b4grp3.jpg

The two people I met so far haven't killed me yet and accepted my bandages and a free can opener, respectively. I wonder how long that streak is going to last.

• Like 2

NF2k4Y6.png

I would have matching camo, but my character decided to spawn without pants one day, so I had to settle for those.

Also, I'm really considering ditching the camo look altogether and getting something more unique. 

• Like 2

I used to have a character that looked like this

b4PFpDo.png

Unfortunately he got popped by someone with a handgun, so now I roll with this loadout out of necessity [the white check shirt I'm carrying only has 2 slots, lame]

UiLmHTd.png

• Like 2

those payday masks so shouldn't have that giant gay american flag on it...

What's so happy about the American flag?

Seriously though, please don't use the word "gay" as a negative adjective. This isn't a primary school playground.

• Like 2