gamer222

what kind messages you will leave on NOTES?

As soon as they work again I will leave a note in my inventory saying something like this:

"To whomever reads this,

the fact that you are holding this piece of paper in your hands means that I am dead. Maybe the walkers finally got me. Maybe someone killed me. Maybe you killed me. It doesn't matter.

I tried to stay alive as long as I could. I walked the fields over Chernogorsk at night, the full moon overlooking the skyline of a once thriving city. I ran through black forest, the sound of dozens of limping feet behind me. I have seen the sunlight sparkling in a lake I didn't dare to drink from. Most of the time I was crushed by loneliness and the absence of hope for a better future. But sometimes I almost forgot the hell around me for a few moments, just standing there, closing my eyes and enjoying the warm breeze coming from the sea. 

I think it somehow got easier as soon as I accepted that I am - that we all are - already dead. 

Farewell fellow traveler, go find the small rays of hope and life in a world that is nearing it's end."

• Like 1

I want to leave a small message to my killer as they will be the only ones that read them, I'm not 100% sure what I would write but something to leave them either guilt ridden or laugh, or maybe even try a chain letter that people can add to once they have killed me so they can pass it on to someone else who kills them somewhat like the film Pay it Forward with more death and violence involved and less bad acting.

As soon as they work again I will leave a note in my inventory saying something like this:

"To whomever reads this,

the fact that you are holding this piece of paper in your hands means that I am dead. Maybe the walkers finally got me. Maybe someone killed me. Maybe you killed me. It doesn't matter.

I tried to stay alive as long as I could. I walked the fields over Chernogorsk at night, the full moon overlooking the skyline of a once thriving city. I ran through black forest, the sound of dozens of limping feet behind me. I have seen the sunlight sparkling in a lake I didn't dare to drink from. Most of the time I was crushed by loneliness and the absence of hope for a better future. But sometimes I almost forgot the hell around me for a few moments, just standing there, closing my eyes and enjoying the warm breeze coming from the sea. 

I think it somehow got easier as soon as I accepted that I am - that we all are - already dead. 

Farewell fellow traveler, go find the small rays of hope and life in a world that is nearing it's end."

I'm no bandit but if you forced me to listen as you read that out, I'd shoot you myself.

PS. Your 'warm breeze' is seriously improbably as it is perpetually autumn in Chernarus (you noticed the trees?)

I'm not much for murder, but I'd like to see just how stupid people can be.

I'd leave a note somewhere I could watch it with something like, "If you're reading this, you're in range." or have it be a silly story that catches their attention while I aim at them and see if they take the note, go and hide to read it, or take the note and stand there like an idiot.

• Like 2

Gonna leave a scavenger hunt for someone leading it a hidden stock pile of beans, a can opener, three canteens, my 45, and me just standing there, pants less,staring out into the debug plains.....

Lol or I'll leave a sob story of myself once being a rich Nigerian prince, looking to bestow my wealth upon one lucky business partner from the states. He opened the bank account, and deposited the two hundred dollars to keep it open, and I died on the way to deposit the rest :p

Simple i'll be writing graphicly detailed homosexual erotica, you'll be thanking me on those lonely nights!

first you will find my note in the upstairs room of the cafe the room with the boxs it reads: it has been 1 week i have been pinned i this room from growling horde of zombies and the smell of my fecal matter i have stuffed in these boxes are starting to be to much for me to bare i ran out of food and water 3 days ago i have resorted to eating my own vomit from the stench of my fecal matter this is not much hope for me left i just hope a fully armed good guy will come my way and wanna see whats in here just hope the stench dont cause him to turn tail.

To whom it may concern,

This paper is laced with a deadly contact poison. 

You now have only minutes left to live.

Have a nice day.

Place 1st note in Obvious place: supermarket for example

Gives a puzzle to get to note 2

Note 2: same

Note 3: congratulates player for solving them, leaving  best equipment as a reward.

• Like 2

Yep i plan on leaving breadcrumbs to some loot i've hidden.

Of course it could also be a trap.

I think that notes will be important to my playstyle when radios get implemented. I'm going to flyer every town with my radio frequency to advertise my skills as a medic.

Hopefully they'll thank me when they run into trouble and not shoot me when I leave.

Edited by Bribase

With the current lack of toilet paper, we could perhaps leave 'special' notes here and there.

I hope you will be able to mark blood bags with your own text.

Then I'm going too fill a tent with bags marked with the wrong blood type.