marsmars

What are books for?

Really people playing this game read books? from inside the game?

Welcome to ReadZ.

Found a copy of Learning To Read Russian or something along those lines. If I could stay connected to a server long enough I'd read it.

• Like 1

LOL more of anything imersive is great if you want to read you have it if you want to KOS how much easier would it be if someone is reading a book its win win so why rag on it i say more cool add ons not less so pvp KOS is all there is ......

Welcome to ReadZ.

Found a copy of Learning To Read Russian or something along those lines. If I could stay connected to a server long enough I'd read it.

I tried reading that one, tried.

Anyone know where War of the Worlds spawns? I've had it before, with the intention of reading it and then I died. Have yet to find it again since.

Reading. Me and my group have a nice book club going. We all meet at the pond near prud set down a gas lamp on a night server and read some classic literature. I love the disappointed reactions I get from my killers when all they find is books.

Gave me a nice idea what to do with my friends when we join a night time server :P

Gotta get dem books now.

They are meant to be read but it seems that is disabled for now.

Not rly. I dragged a book into the quickbar on the bottom of the screen and by equiping it like that you can read.

Maybe you can also turn the pages with arrow keys but I haven't tried that. So far it just showed 1(2) pages to read.

Anyone know where War of the Worlds spawns? I've had it before, with the intention of reading it and then I died. Have yet to find it again since.

Do the same books always spawn in the same spot?

I tried reading that one, tried.

I found a better version:

3ZzBXgY.png

• Like 1

We found that one..did you try this..

2gub4at.jpg

I did... Baaa? Baw? Fuck it.

• Like 1

I've found like 6 copies of The Call of Cthulu. 

I think that means something..

Oh god wait... nooo!

Maybe the book isn't going to teach you how to call Cthulhu... Maybe it's the call of Cthulhu and it's calling YOU!

ALL HAIL SQUID FACE!

Maybe the book isn't going to teach you how to call Cthulhu... Maybe it's the call of Cthulhu and it's calling YOU!

ALL HAIL SQUID FACE!

May the mighty squid wipe the undead from the face of earth!

I had a issue of "crime & punishment" with me for my longest survival run so far. Little did i know i could even read the book. Later on found "gulivers travels" wich i really should read while trying to rest... B)

I love this. Anyone who thinks this is redundant must have either not read alot or not have beign taught during his upbringing that reading books is a venture in your own mind. ( the people that go..."ye the last book i read was in shool" ,poor souls )

I hope i ever find someone that dosent kill me onsight so we can trade books ! :beans:

*who whould have thought my first post whopuld be about the love for books...he..."

• Like 3

I will be burning books. Print is dead.

Good luck with finding those batteries for the in game Kindle.