Matej (DayZ)

Easter Eggs? Aliens? Mysteries? [Official]

No one is talking about it because it's old news, duh :p

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/213157-map-changes-in-050125214/?p=2141912

I posted about it over two months ago and I was late to the party as it was.

For the record, you can climb out. I don't know why everybody seems to think you can't, because you definitely can. I'm reasonably certain all of them can be exited.

I hate to break it to you, but this is very, very old.

http://dayz.gamepedia.com/Witch_Ring

The map is incredibly well-known at this point. Other than new things being added, you're not likely to discover anything that hasn't been seen a million times before.

Edited by Tatanko

I hate to break it to you, but this is very, very old.

http://dayz.gamepedia.com/Witch_Ring

The map is incredibly well-known at this point. Other than new things being added, you're not likely to discover anything that hasn't been seen a million times before.

Nah...I have played 1,200 hours and this kind of stuff is totally new for me.....so....just keeps the interest going....So you have not broke anything!

Cheers!

Thats very interesting! Can you show me a screenshot of the pyramid?

I don´t have an actual shot......pity....even more, I cannot recall where they are.....I think they are located North East of the NWAF...they are covered with grass actually....

During my trips around the map, I have found different things, like Pyramids, but this one, by far, is the weirdest and scariest of all.....remember the Blair witch project?---- :huh:  

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e67lrnfjyg79d97/blair.jpg?dl=0

Cheers!

Merged with official discussion.

Does he have a cunning plan?

it is  as cunning as a fox what used to be professor of cunning at oxford university but has since moved on and is now working for the united nations at the high commission of international cunning planning

• Like 3

it is  as cunning as a fox what used to be professor of cunning at oxford university but has since moved on and is now working for the united nations at the high commission of international cunning planning

That logic can't be flawed.

• Like 2

I was digging for some Earthworms ....and find this... :(

cookingpot1mthg6oursx.jpg

Anyone out there who diggs other stuff out of the ground?

Btw, there was no gold in the pot  :|

You can also catch old boots while fishing.

Was the rusty cooking pot in pristine condition? :-p

• Like 1

In other news, I wouldn't keep my first aid kit in my pants if I were you, especially if it contains morphine.

• Like 3

In other news, I wouldn't keep my first aid kit in my pants if I were you, especially if it contains morphine.

i know, i did  my meds in the pants to get space for this shiny cooking pot  :blush:

That's pretty freaking cool if this isn't photoshopped ... I would love to have the ability to bury things , even if it went to an imaginary instanced world until you happened to dig in the right spot (because the terrain can't be dug into by players because technically there's morning underneath) ... Imagine finding a buried Aug or ammo box lol :) .

• Like 1

That's pretty freaking cool if this isn't photoshopped ... I would love to have the ability to bury things , even if it went to an imaginary instanced world until you happened to dig in the right spot (because the terrain can't be dug into by players because technically there's morning underneath) ... Imagine finding a buried Aug or ammo box lol :) .

This, so much. Certain items might degrade over time etc to balance it out, but burying items would just be so good. I'd also like to see some Ghillie wraps for backpacks. Wouldn't be massively effective while wearing them, but would make hiding them a lot easier.

I was digging for some Earthworms ....and find this... :(

cookingpot1mthg6oursx.jpg

Anyone out there who diggs other stuff out of the ground?

Btw, there was no gold in the pot  :|

Merged.

if you wander long enough in the wood you will hear random soda cans opening and low growls.

*sigh

That is a global sound. so if a server is being abit laggy and stuff, if someone opens soda at electro, you might be able to hear it from berizino, and so on. And the growls are just an environmental sound. Like the fences rattling and birds flying when you walk past.

That's pretty freaking cool if this isn't photoshopped

It isn't. :)

"This is the place where aliens landed with their _/\_ shaped UFO at 25.04.2014."

CTRL+A

There used be a terrain glitch there, it just says that they fixed it at 25.04.2014, thats all.

Edited by Yazar8
  • Like 6

"This is the place where aliens landed with their _/\_ shaped UFO at 25.04.2014."

CTRL+A

(There used be a terrain glitch there, it just says that they fixed it at 25.04.2014, thats all.)

Cool. Thanks.