rocket

Pending Update: Build 1.7.2

When i put weapon in backpack' date=' it disappear! Fix it)

[/quote']

Have 5 slots open for a pistol in your backpack, or 10 slots for a primary weapon. Profit? I've swapped out my M107 at least 3 times tonight and had zero issues because I made sure to have 10 slots + slots for ammo in my backpack...

When i put weapon in backpack' date=' it disappear! Fix it)

[/quote']

Engine bug, not DayZ bug.

Also, it only happens if the backpack is too small. Stop trying to but primary weapons in small backpacks and you will be fine.

rocket can you take a look at the player disappearance?

sometimes they still disappear, but i think they fall on to the ground in houses, thats the problem.

and the flies still there even if no body is there.

dont know if its a failure from the admins ofthe server or you missed something.

I think this barbed wire loot camping situation needs to be addressed. I know we can use toolboxes to get rid of them but I am honestly not finding any, when it gets to the point where most of Cherno's main loot spawn locations are barbed, it can get pretty frustrating when trying to find some supplies.

try to ACTUALLY fix spawning in the debug plains this time. your mod is simply unplayable right now. I have been spawned there eight times in the last week. Each time I've lost hours of progress. It's a fucking joke.

Please fix broken bones, morphine, Spawning Z's, Attacking through buildings and Z's are way to alert.

I ALWAYS find Antibiotics if I break the glass of a hospital and go inside. Am I just lucky? :)

Since I have yet to have an infection in game and feeling oh so generous today; what server are you on. You can have mine.

In boxes or spawned separately?

Dude ive broken the glass 8 times an played for 5 1/2hrs. tryn to get antibiotics still don't have them and I was tired of listening to my guy cough so I logged off! =( Hopefully I will go back and try again today! Its a big city ,Berezino, and I have great gear that I don't want to lose!!!! Besides all my friends are on the west side of the map! =(

If we could meet up if ya don't mind I'd be in your debt! =p

I think this barbed wire loot camping situation needs to be addressed. I know we can use toolboxes to get rid of them but I am honestly not finding any' date=' when it gets to the point where most of Cherno's main loot spawn locations are barbed, it can get pretty frustrating when trying to find some supplies.

[/quote']

So I'm going to presume you didn't know you can prone through wire if you do it right?

Wire is nothing. It stops zombies.. aside from that it's worthless.

I think this barbed wire loot camping situation needs to be addressed. I know we can use toolboxes to get rid of them but I am honestly not finding any' date=' when it gets to the point where most of Cherno's main loot spawn locations are barbed, it can get pretty frustrating when trying to find some supplies.

[/quote']

So I'm going to presume you didn't know you can prone through wire if you do it right?

i once just stepped over it with V... did work aswell.

Food' date=' drink and weapon spawning seem to be a bit low at the moment, exploring all of the Cherno buildings tonight I didn't find a single bit of food or drink or a weapon of any kind, including 2 barns. The field hospital was correctly stocked but apart from that, the only stuff I found was a few bolts in a supermarket, and assorted junk like windscreens and car wheels. There were millions of tin cans and whiskey bottles, much more than usual. Finding drinkable cans has become much, much harder now, I haven't managed to find a single one this update. In 2 hours of play from multiple building searches in towns and Cherno I only reaped useful items from the field hospital. I suppose I could have been super-unlucky but this infrequency of items has never happened in the game to me before.

[/quote']

I can vouch for this.

Actually, if you're not careful, doing so can really screw you up. Same with vaulting over it. Last time I tried doing so, I was knocked unconscious with 3,000 blood and bleeding from full blood, along with broken bones. I learned my lesson, either divert it, or cut the damn wire if I have a toolbox.

Also, I've never seen the wire stop zombies, same with sandbags. They'll just warp right through it. As the person originally posted about it, I've only ever seen it used to make life "hard" when trying to loot stuff. Especially since even if you take it down, it'll just come back up when the server restarts, just like how the tents work, even if you pack them up.

[/quote']

i once just stepped over it with V... did work aswell.

I was able to step over the wire fence and tank traps but now I can't. Tried crawling under it once and broke my legs and knocked me out.

Wire doesn't even stop zombies, they walk straight through it, just like they do with doors.

-Bones break from zombies too often

-Morphine is too scarce

-Im stuck 27 miles from the nearest town

try to ACTUALLY fix spawning in the debug plains this time. your mod is simply unplayable right now. I have been spawned there eight times in the last week. Each time I've lost hours of progress. It's a fucking joke.

its you that's the fucking joke.

so zombie sight through walls needs to be stopped. its not sound through walls that's agro'ing these zeds, its the sight.

and can we please put a stamina bar on these zeds or something? make it so they can't forever chase you. make them run out of breath after say 60 seconds of sprinting. something so that you can lose them in the daylight, because as of now there's almost no chance of losing them as they stay glued to you and they warp back on you even after you silently break los around buildings.

also, noticed most recent dilemma: server being griefed by hacker that was dumping artillery on cherno and electro.

When making the Z hit harder, You made them break our bones more often. And morphine is rare as hell. Yesterday me and my friend died of starvation, because a Zed broke my leg and my friend went off to a town to find morphine for me. After about 20min he called me on the phone to say he got hit by a Zed and he's got a broken leg too. We managed to crawl back to each other, but died of hunger after a while.

Very nice to see some good performance fixes' date=' but please atleast for all us gamers and your slaves, fix the spawn rate of the zeds, cant you make it so no zombie spawns near a player( after a bunch have already spawned) for like 5 minutes?

[/quote']

I second this post, zombie respawn rate needs to be logical, right now its way over powered and takes away from a sense of conquering your own little area for a short while.

If you wanna grow a pair and gun down a dozen zombies, you should be rewarded with a clean zone for atleast a few minutes my opinion.

Perhaps, no set time limit could be given but a random amount of time between 2-5 minutes, that way you can't get too comfortable.

I reckon that zeds shouldn't spawn in about 200 metres of the player so you can clean out towns and hold them as a base or safe zone, and zeds should only spawn every 10 mins or something. Makes more sense and is more immersive than zombies just popping up out of nowhere all the time

I've just filled my Alice Pack to the brim with beans and pasta after one visit to the supermarket in Elektro, so I don't think there is a 'lack' of food.

I thought the same thing on a previous life, which ended in me having to shoot zombies to find food, but failing and getting swamped by the bastards!

I guess overall, there is less food. Just have to look harder for it. I like it that way though.