rocket

Pending Update: Build 1.7.2

There are bears and moose in the Czech Republic. :)

im not talking about Czech Republic, i`m talking about in game country that appears to have bear traps without animal to trap.If we had wild animal before bear traps i wouldnt complain about it ;)

* [NEW] Exponent driven probability introduced into visibility calculation

??? wut???

There are bears and moose in the Czech Republic. :)

im not talking about Czech Republic' date=' i`m talking about in game country that appears to have bear traps without animal to trap.If we had wild animal before bear traps i wouldnt complain about it ;)

[/quote']

Haha, yes of course, I know. :) I always just assume that all the animals have been killed already, but they did exist before that whole cannibal virus annoyance began.

I've actually thought several times that this landscape would make for a perfect deer hunting game (or mini-game' date=' as it were, within DayZ). So yeah, I say add the deer, Rocket! :)

[/quote']

Agreed, but first, fix the boars. It's stupid to be able to approach to 1 meter of a wild boar and shoot it in the head with a handgun.

According to another post I read there's no running animation for most of the animals (other than rabbits) to that would be new art and code for something that's basically just a meat dispenser. There's probably higher priority tasks on his list.

Sinc it's all pvp... We need K/D ratio! And eventually data exported on website with other personal stats (most weapon used' date=' and such).

[/quote']

Might as well :)

Sinc it's all pvp... We need K/D ratio! And eventually data exported on website with other personal stats (most weapon used' date=' and such).

[/quote']

This sounds like a bad idea, no need to promote pvping any more than it is already

[/quote']

This sounds like a bad idea, no need to promote pvping any more than it is already

Yeah, hell no. This isnt CoD or Battlefield, and lets not make it one.

if k/d ration will be implemented(probably not) rocket should contact Activision and suggest them to release a dlc map pack for COD(not free ofc) that will include isolated Chenogorsk and Elktrozavodsk, NW Airfield. and might Berezino in wich people will start with only knives(you cant drop knife in COD) scavenge weapon and kill each other. itll probably make him rich as heck :)

I can't seem to find backpacks anywhere. Is anyone else having this problem?

Died a few times because of a barbed wire. It did stop me and forced me to "V" but the zombies didn't care too much about it and broke my leg when I was makeing the "V".

I would love if You switch thata barbed wire for bear traps. It is only used to grief and camp inside the "loot buildings". Disableable bear traps that can be seen and avoided will be just on the spot.

Also do not dare to give K : D ratio or any other similar stats. I believed this game was about something else than COD?

I believed this game was about something else than COD?

was - is the core word here. at least before majority(COD kids, whatever) started playing it

There should only be one stat...Longest survivor still alive. Get rid of all the other pish.

I heard head crabs, in the next update.

I sure hope that with this dupe fix, there is a COMPLETE server/gear reset in the offing.

Everyone should start over. I bet 80% of the gear out there, especially the very rare stuff, is just duplicated by groups.

Get used to it. It's literally like IRL - first group of people is afraid of penalty, second - not. Third are idealists or pacifists. When this world gone mad - all laws disappeared, so first two categories became "CoD kids". I guarantee you that all this shi will go that way. The only thing you won't respawn after bullet.

was - is the core word here. at least before majority(COD kids' date=' whatever) started playing it

[/quote']

How clever and perceptive you are… :rolleyes:

I had assumed the original suggester was being sarcastic... but now I realise maybe not.

when will 1.7.2 be finally released? cant wait because i couldnt play dayz since i bought arma x cause of this issue with player id's :DD

' pid='207900' dateline='1340886964']

* [NEW] Exponent driven probability introduced into visibility calculation

??? wut???

What I think that means is that some zombies see better than others, so zombie A might not spot you at 50m, but zombie B (in the exact same situation) may come running for you at 50m. Making things less predictable.

Nope, I found two ALICE packs yesterday with 1.7.1.5.

Nope' date=' I found two ALICE packs yesterday with 1.7.1.5.

[/quote']

So did I, in a supermarket, but I couldn't pick them up. I was dancing around them like crazy, trying from all possible angles. Very annoying.

[/quote']

So did I, in a supermarket, but I couldn't pick them up. I was dancing around them like crazy, trying from all possible angles. Very annoying.

if there are another stuff in this lootplace u must remove it first, then u can pickup the alice pack normally

[/quote']

You have to pick up all the junk and loot under them first before getting the option to pick them up.

You have to pick up all the junk and loot under them first before getting the option to pick them up.

I see, thanks. That's good to know.