OrLoK

Can I Run DayZ Retail (POST HERE)

I was thinking of building a pc for dayz. will this one work and are all parts comopatible(1st time build) http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qzW7pg

That should work well, if you can fork out a bit extra add an SSD.

I know they are expensive but you won't regret it if you are used to a normal HD.

I've got one of these...Recommended.

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/samsung-internal-hard-drive-mz7pd256zdup

Desktop or laptop? Laptop

Monitor resolution: 1366 x 768

CPU: AMD Quad core A10 5750 2.4GHz turbo frequency (max) 3.5GHz

Graphics card: AMD Radeon HD 8570M  2GB

RAM: 6GB

SSD? (Yes/No) no

Also want to ad in I know nothing about pc hardware but read an integrated graphics card is horrible for gaming. It says card reader intergrated and im wondering if this has anything to do with that. It might be a stupid question but remember I know nothing. this is a laptop im looking at buying not one I own.

I was wondering if these specs would run DayZ at an okay frame rate on low settings with antialiasing, etc. turned off. I know for sure this isnt at all a computer for gaming but its all i have for the moment.

Specs:

Intel Core 2 Duo clocked at 2.9 ghz

4GB DDR3

Radeon 7570HD

Any help is appreciated!

Mark

hahahahha oh wow. Might as well play it on Samsung galaxy s5 :D Don't expect FPS higher than 30. Most of the time you will get 15-25 even on low settings. Either buy a new PC or expect to not see all the beauty in the game.

It's not too bad. Your RAM is a bit lacking, and the duo core is meh.

It would run it alright, with maybe 30-35 FPS on low settings with some tweaks to the GPU max frames etc. etc. And in reality, you can always make a computer work, you may have to play in a small windowed mode, but you can make it work. There will always be the guys who have never had a bad computer who will come along just like the guy above and bag on ya, "myswell play on galaxy s5" LOL. Anyway, If you need help with getting anything to run, you can add my skype, my username on there is zedertone. GL!

Desktop or laptop? Laptop

Monitor resolution: 1366 x 768

CPU: AMD Quad core A10 5750 2.4GHz turbo frequency (max) 3.5GHz

Graphics card: AMD Radeon HD 8570M  2GB

RAM: 6GB

SSD? (Yes/No) no

Also want to ad in I know nothing about pc hardware but read an integrated graphics card is horrible for gaming. It says card reader intergrated and im wondering if this has anything to do with that. It might be a stupid question but remember I know nothing. this is a laptop im looking at buying not one I own.

You will be able to run the game, the AMD Radeon HD 8570M 2GB is dedicated you should be fine with that.

DayZ is very cpu intensive, this will be your weakest point, low to medium settings at best.

Desktop or laptop? Desktop

Monitor resolution: 1280x1024

CPU: Q6600 2.4 Ghz

Graphics card: Sapphire HD 7770 

RAM:* 2 

SSD? (Yes/No) Nope

Low-Normal settings , 1280x1024 resolution with -winxp etc. command in the elektro FPS ?

Edited by ogulcan97

Desktop or laptop? Desktop

Monitor resolution: 1280x1024

CPU: Q6600 2.4 Ghz

Graphics card: Sapphire HD 7770 

RAM:* 2 

SSD? (Yes/No) Nope

Low-Normal settings , 1280x1024 resolution with -winxp etc. command in the elektro FPS ?

It'll be a slideshow. Have you got and upgrade budget?

Desktop

Monitor resolution: 1920x1080

CPU: i7-3970x extreme edition 4.20 GHz

Graphics card: SLI Asus MARS 3

RAM: 32GB Corsair 1600-mhz

SSD: 250GB / 2TB harddrive

=

awesome gameplay at DayZ I'm even enjoying it on the Alpha version. Thank you Team!

damn you're computer is way better than mine lol

anyways I want to know if I can run DayZ Retail

Desktop

Monitor resolution: 1920 X 1080

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 920 2.8

Graphics card: GTX 560 TI 3 GB

RAM: 6 gbs(think i have 2 sticks of 2gb crucial sticks, idk about other 2 gbs though) i have DDR2 ram

SSD:none

Edited by Levishadow

Desktop - Gateway 5664

Monitor resolution: 1280x720

CPU: AMD x4 Phenom 9600 at 2.3 Ghz

Graphics card:Sapphire AMD Radeon 7770 Ghz Edition at 1000Mhz Core and 1100Mhz Memory Clock

RAM: DDR2 6GB of 333mhz memory

No SSD

15-30 fps in city, 20-60 in Forest/Airfield.

Gotta admit, thats pretty good fps for such a bad PC.

Settings, I've been having a problem getting my resolution in game to be able to run on my comp. I'm using the new razer blade 14 with the 3k display. When I start up day z the letters are impossible to read and I cannot change the resolution in the video settings more than 5 options. Anyone have any suggestions?

Settings, I've been having a problem getting my resolution in game to be able to run on my comp. I'm using the new razer blade 14 with the 3k display. When I start up day z the letters are impossible to read and I cannot change the resolution in the video settings more than 5 options. Anyone have any suggestions?

I'm not sure, just on specs it's got an i7, gtx 870m w 3 gb dedicated ram, 8 gb ram. Runs every game extremely well for a small laptop.

Hi guys, I would like to buy Dayz but idk if my laptop will run it. I know I can on my desktop, but idk about the laptop. Ill list my specs below. Please don't just assume since I don't have a $3000 gaming computer I wont be able to run the game. Also don't tell me how I need to upgrade, this is for schoolwork and just a little gaming on the side.

Specs:

CPU: intel Core i3 1.8ghz

GPU: intel HD 4400

RAM : 6GB Ram

Screen: 15.6 inch 1366x768

I can run games such as minecraft, runescape, FTL, and mw2 at ultra/high settings with high fps, idk what but it doesn't lag at all and feels like a steady 50-60. Any answers will be appreciated, and any tips on what I can do to increase fps and such will be helpful too. Thanks

Not really sure where to post this.

I'm going to build a pc with an i5-3570k and a GTX 780.

Will that be able to run dayz at ultra? 

Hi guys, I would like to buy Dayz but idk if my laptop will run it. I know I can on my desktop, but idk about the laptop. Ill list my specs below. Please don't just assume since I don't have a $3000 gaming computer I wont be able to run the game. Also don't tell me how I need to upgrade, this is for schoolwork and just a little gaming on the side.

Specs:

CPU: intel Core i3 1.8ghz

GPU: intel HD 4400

RAM : 6GB Ram

Screen: 15.6 inch 1366x768

I can run games such as minecraft, runescape, FTL, and mw2 at ultra/high settings with high fps, idk what but it doesn't lag at all and feels like a steady 50-60. Any answers will be appreciated, and any tips on what I can do to increase fps and such will be helpful too. Thanks

Not really sure where to post this.

I'm going to build a pc with an i5-3570k and a GTX 780.

Will that be able to run dayz at ultra? 

Merged

Just got a new pc. Will I be able to run SA?

HP Pavilion 500-164 Specifications

HP Pavilion 500-164 Specs

AMD Elite Quad-Core A8-6500 Accelerated Processor

8GB PC3-12800 DDR3 SDRAM

AMD Radeon HD 8570D graphics

4 x USB 2.0, 4 x USB 3.0

2TB Serial ATA hard drive (7200 rpm)

Desktop or laptop? laptop

Monitor resolution: 1366x768

CPU: intel Core i3 4010U 1.8Ghz

Graphics card: Intel HD graphics 4400

RAM: 6GB standard RAM

SSD? No

I can run games such as minecraft, runescape, ftl, and asphalt 8 on high settings at a steady 60+ fps. I'm fine with low settings and low fps, as long as its 20+.

no question whether i can run it, but if an ssd makes it run much better?