yotimmyg@gmail.com

Ok i get it.. its alpha.. but this is worse than the mod.

When you have game like DayZ based on multiplayer, they alpha testers to test the game, you bought the to test it, you can have fun in the progress yes but I don't think you realize alpha means it's only for testing and Rocket said it's a true alpha, the game just came out like 3 days ago and people already crying

Dean Hall bit off more than he could chew and he knows it.... his vision was not realised because no1 working for him respected him and his foolish notions of design and developement.... He had a good run.. he got paid a lot, he is not a leader.. gratz to him for dragging it out for a year... I know i paid $30... so hatz off to the kiwi. Now please disappear.

I hope however that I am entirely wrong and you dig this god awful alpha out of the deep hole it is in.... the Execs must of insisted you release this bag of crap.   #warz

You obviously have never played many games in Alpha

I don't get why people btich about this alpha. 

Tbh, this is the best alpha i've ever played. Yeah sure it get's boring after 8-10 hours gameplay. But hey.. It's alpha

So you guys are telling me there are no zombies in a zombie survival game? Where you cant find anything besides bike helmets and new jeans. Or u can server spam a location and have full gear in 10 min. = "GREAT JOB ROCKET. keep up the good work"!1 

No just no go the hell away fanboy scum. 

• Like 2

So you guys are telling me there are no zombies in a zombie survival game? Where you cant find anything besides bike helmets and new jeans. Or u can server spam a location and have full gear in 10 min. = "GREAT JOB ROCKET. keep up the good work"!1 

Oh sorry could you please just go and make a game from nothing but little bits of the old ArmA II engine with a handful of devs working with you? 

I think they did a great job, with what they had. 

You were expecting a finished, AAA title game in 1.5 years of work.

Just, leave.

• Like 2

so you are telling me you cannot read the disclaimer that opens up every single time you open the "alpha"?

"GREAT JOB"

Uh, way to really over-exaggerate. =/ The people who really struggle to find zombie infested towns are people who play high populated servers and/or stay at the coast. I certainly don't have that issue with the towns and such up north on the server I like to play on.

And lol, 'fanboy scum'. Somebody takes forums rather seriously.

• Like 2

Such anger...i lol'ed

Oh sorry could you please just go and make a game from nothing but little bits of the old ArmA II engine with a handful of devs working with you? 

Just, leave.

So having zombies and items that spawn is only in AAA title games? 

Go away fan boy

I hope however that I am entirely wrong

rest assured, you are. on top of that you sound highly delusional, i'd seek professional help.

it really is too much for you grasping the very concept of an alpha, isnt it?

Its ok i just found a pink baseball hat. wow such gameplay, much work, take 1.5 yrs many zombies!!! brb climbing mt Everest

*awaits rockets response*

Just, leave.

I'm sorry, the funds from the initial buzz of DayZ couldn't fund a better dev team?

Just because the business didn't hire staff, doesn't mean it is a valid excuse. This game had A LOT of interest and as such should have been funded to the extent where it could contend with AAA titles.

• Like 1

Its ok i just found a pink baseball hat. wow such gameplay, much work, take 1.5 yrs many zombies!!! brb climbing mt Everest

"PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING."

So sir, did you miss something? You have hard time reading?

Dean Hall bit off more than he could chew and he knows it.... his vision was not realised because no1 working for him respected him and his foolish notions of design and developement.... He had a good run.. he got paid a lot, he is not a leader.. gratz to him for dragging it out for a year... I know i paid $30... so hatz off to the kiwi. Now please disappear.

I hope however that I am entirely wrong and you dig this god awful alpha out of the deep hole it is in.... the Execs must of insisted you release this bag of crap.   #warz

Is this lazy2guns 2nd account?

Edited by Pvt.pile

Please, don't reproduce (if you're able)

Probably still has a few years to go before that becomes a biological possibility.

• Like 2

Pretty sure you're just trolling at this point, lol. Let's stop feeding 'em guys. c: They just want attention.

Edited by Tara505
  • Like 1

Go away with your memes.

brb climbing mt Everest

This actually made me laugh, lol. Regardless, however, stop complaining. Go and read the disclaimer. 

• Like 1

People who bought the game despite the warnings (that is everywhere, in CAPS LOCK), have no right to complain this hard. I for one is having the most wonderful time! I can open doors and shit without breaking my legs! For being an early alpha like this, I find it rather playable, and already slightly more enjoyable than the mod!

Dogez.

So zombie.

Much improve.

Wow.

Edited by Redwolf
  • Like 2

I'm sorry, the funds from the initial buzz of DayZ couldn't fund a better dev team?

Just because the business didn't hire staff, doesn't mean it is a valid excuse. This game had A LOT of interest and as such should have been funded to the extent where it could contend with AAA titles.

I'm not sure if you did your research.

During Summer 2012, Arma 3 was being developed at full speed. 

Most of the funds gained on Arma 2 were used on developing the third, and so were all the devs available.

Then, Ivan (creator of Chernarus) was imprisoned in Greece which slowed down the map developing by quite a bit since he's the only one who works on Chernarus except SenChi.

In Fall 2012 Dean was hired to create DayZ standalone, given a small team besides him.

His plans was to port DayZ to a standalone game, without having to install Arma 2.

He planned release for December 2012, but that backfired since his mind changed to rewrite the whole engine to stabilize the hacking problem that ruined DayZ Mod.

As Arma 3 continued being developed and release at some point, more and more devs were assigned to DayZ's developing.

You guys have to remember Bohemia Interactive isn't Ubisoft or Blizzard.

They don't have 300 devs to work on a game at once, it just doesn't work that way.

TLDR: Arma 3 was being developed hence the lack of DayZ development.

Edited by Hosty