yotimmyg@gmail.com

Ok i get it.. its alpha.. but this is worse than the mod.

"It WILL get better"

will it? it's 2 months, they have our money and the patches are coming even more slowly than right after the game went out.

As i said, they already have like, 30 millions on their accounts, i dont think they care that much for the game now that they already got paid.

It`s like applying for a job and getting 2 years woth of sallary on your first day at work. You can`t expect any motivation from a pre-payed worker.

The gaming industry is out of hand. They can do things, that would normally get others into some serious legal trouble.

No thx, no more pre-release, alpha or pre-orders for me. Never ever ever again!

From now on it`s: Finish the freaking game, I test it and then I decide if it`s worth the money I had to work hard for.

You know, just like every other product on the market. This is common sense, this is how buying and selling worked since the stone age.

Thats a shitty way to look at it, and I really don't think they have all been paid in full already.

The people making this game are doing it because they love it and know it's something special and really want to make it what we all want.

Thats the whole reason why we get top play it at a state where no other game would let you play so early.

The dev's want out feedback, they want it to be our game not just theirs. 

To sort out all the bullshit in these forums and to really take what we

say into consideration and to work with Dean's crazy ass is gonna take time.

Again, It's not only Alpha, it's pre-Alpha and it's only been out for 2 months.

Now thats my way of looking at it, I hope I end up being the right one,because your way of looking at it is seriously depressing and sad.

Edited by TEST_SUBJECT_83

Wow!!!!

This is horrific! The original DayZ mod was one of my favourite games ever but after reading this forum I don't think I will be buying the standalone.... It sounds REALLY REALLY bad.

Hello there

We only allow Resurrection of old threads if you have something of vast value to add.

So, Ill close this.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 2